[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a dumb cunt working for the dole anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1464317580277.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464317580277.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Ask a dumb cunt working for the dole anything.
>>
I thought your thumb was actually your thigh and you were wearing some sort of weird knee high boots with no pants.
>>
what are u volunteering for? i bailed out on the last week of the dumb meme meeting shit and got a job cause fuck volunteering
>>
File: 585858475.jpg (7 KB, 182x194) Image search: [Google]
585858475.jpg
7 KB, 182x194
/britfag/ work placement?

I did one of those fuckers for 4 weeks in a charity shop, they have 6 month work programs now, glad I bailed and started wagecucking at a supermarket.

trying to get those NEETbux without being harassed to do work programs is hard man.
>>
>>28849894
Some bullshit carpentry thing. Can sit and do nothing. No one forces you to do anythin.

>>28849965

Aus
>>
>>28849779
Whats a dole?
>>
>>28851574

He is Bob Dole's assistant.
>>
OP, just get on Aus-Study and do online university.

I don't see why you're putting yourself through that WFTD shit.
>>
>>28849779
what does working for the dole entail
>>
>>28851886
after youve been on job-seeker payments for 6 months you must begin going to random places to """""Work""""" for 25 hours a week.
>>
>>28851912
what places have you been to?
>>
>>28852033
none, i got off the job-seeker shit and changed to study-bux, i am doing a degree online with melbourne university, taking 2 units per semester.
>>
File: 1463919192169.jpg (65 KB, 640x615) Image search: [Google]
1463919192169.jpg
65 KB, 640x615
>>28851812
But i just relax and dont have to do anything at the place, nice people too. We also finished 2 today instead of 5:30.

Kek at home now
>>
>>28852205
Yeah but you're not gaining anything from going to that place. You're essentially just riding out the time for some chump-change that is jobseeker bux.

You should look into Aus-Study. At least then you can work your way towards getting a degree, and get paid while doing it.....wouldn't you rather spend 3-4 years being paid bux to do a degree that's at least going to give you some qualifications, instead of just wasting it memeing around with randoms?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.