[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depression is hitting me full-swing this evening, brobots. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: 1454782042535.jpg (37 KB, 546x512) Image search: [Google]
1454782042535.jpg
37 KB, 546x512
Depression is hitting me full-swing this evening, brobots. I feel awful. Is there a way to remedy this? I'm already taking Zoloft but it doesn't seem to be working
>>
>>28849672
Me too anon. How's your life going, I'm down for a friendly convo if you are?
>>
>>28849672
I'm drinking copious amounts of alcohol cause my weed dealer isn't delivering until tomorrow.

Want to talk anon? I'm drinking alone. I have depression too. I think about suicide every 5 minutes of my day. I'm on disability and can't work.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 247x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 247x329
>>28849672
Sleeping (time travel)
Allergy meds/drugs (change your mind) you said it's not working though
Make a bad decision like say song lyrics at strangers (???)
You already posted on anonymous ant crusher support website, so that's good
Oh I remember-
Eat sushi ( or whatever is delicious to you)
>>
coffee, coffee, coffee

it works

>Zoloft
get off that shit it makes your brain pleasure receptors even more damaged over time
>>
File: eaglerare.jpg (146 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
eaglerare.jpg
146 KB, 800x533
>>28849924
>>28849952

Overall, I'd say my life isn't awful, but it certainly hasn't been the greatest lately. I've been busting my ass in school, trying to get killer grades, but I'm barely obtaining B's and C's. I've had two beers and I was thinking about having a third, but adding a supplemental depressant to my condition seems like a bad idea. I have work tomorrow morning and, while I know I'll get through it, I don't know if I can handle hearing about people and their shitty colds all day (I work as a CMA at one of the universities)
>>
File: 1464201894705.png (1 MB, 1024x736) Image search: [Google]
1464201894705.png
1 MB, 1024x736
>tfw not even a girlfriend gets rid of your depression and a girlfriend doesn't unfuck your life up.
I dumped her. All having a girlfriend and losing her did was make me more comfortable to being alone and sad. There is no winning it OP. This feeling that it gets better when you get a gf is a futile ideology. It really doesn't get better. It always gets worse

I fell for the girlfriend meme.
>>
>>28850212
iktf anon.
Now I started lifting, but I'm afraid it's going to end up the same way.
>>
>>28850212

From what I've seen, girlfriends are temporary fixes to long-term problems that end up having worse consequences later on. I feel for you, bud
>>
File: 56912489_p1.png (885 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
56912489_p1.png
885 KB, 1200x1500
>>28850147
I'm happy I don't live in a 3rd world country but that doesn't stop my medical condition from making my life miserable.

Alcohol, THC, nicotine and caffeine all at once. Fucks me to the moon which is all I want. I was in school once, had to drop out. But school is society's greatest meme anyways.

What is it you TRULY want anon?
>>
>>28850260

If could, if I absolutely could, I'd fake my death, but only let my family know that I'm not really gone, just trying to escape to a different location by leaving everything else behind. Fuck it, I'd move to Sri Lanka and teach English if it means breaking up the savage monotony of everyday life
>>
File: 56116542_p0.png (614 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
56116542_p0.png
614 KB, 1024x768
>>28850327
I'm going to college to be an electrical technician. 60k/yeah and the chances of me finding a career are high.

I'm going to move to the boonies and live in a mobile home. Use my spare funds to buy cars, stereos and build a bomb shelter under my trailer.

If I need more room, I'll buy a new trailer. Maybe move to Japan as idol culture us all I care about. I visited Japan last year and collectivism is pretty neato even though I'm an individual.

There's nothing to do in life but be happy, so tell society to fuck off and no one can stop you. They'll just disregard you.

But when the neighbours come knocking on my door to let me into my shelter, I'll laugh and laugh and laugh and ask them who's crazy now?
>>
Depression is the feeling of your bright, burning soul escaping this miserable reality. Follow that feeling wherever it leads.
>>
>>28850365
not me. them* lol. Drinking fucks your brain up.
>>
>>28849672
TFW you live in a pussy ass version of western civilization and will never fight in a crusade
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.