[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Ew, why are you even talking to me? You're the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1462081800538.jpg (92 KB, 601x508) Image search: [Google]
1462081800538.jpg
92 KB, 601x508
>"Ew, why are you even talking to me? You're the ugliest person I've ever seen in my life."
>>
>>28849650
After being called ugly all my life I've lost all hope for ever finding a gf
>>
>>28849691
Same, even when a woman shows any interest in me, I just know she's doing to be nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 219x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 219x232
>"My friend liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikess you anon!"
>>
>Anon, you're not funny. So can you like.. quiet it down?
>>
>>28850427
Kek, I got that before.

If she really did, she would come up to me and say it.
>>
>>28850427
Oh yeah. This is why I regularly remind myself that past me was fucking stupid, and he did not know it.

If I may offer you guys something, people doing this stuff is good for you. You can learn when people can't be trusted, or when they don't like you, or don't have interest in you in a low stakes environment. The same rules for these engagement apply to job interviews, and the like.
>>
>>28850583
So you're ugly and people pretended to like you?

How do you know if it's genuine interest or not? I don't think I'm ugly... maybe average.
>>
>>28849650
bump of originalitydesudesu
>>
This is how terrorists and serial killers are made
>>
>>28849650
Bump originalblox bloxxxxxx bloxxxxxxx fampaidesudesu
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.