[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hope Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Pepe_aec9d7_5425540.jpg (82 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_aec9d7_5425540.jpg
82 KB, 667x960
Evening, robots.

25yr old here, been here since 2009. h/k less virgin all my life until recently. Not gonna lie, things don't magically get perfect after, you stop being those - but I'm drunk & happy so I wanted to tell you it is actually better. These feels are real. You've been with me when no one else was, so it seems right to return the favor.

Long story short, I was a highly-devout fat weirdo my whole life with a misanthropic streak. Suicide attempts in middle school. No friends. Vidya & books & nothing else.

But in spite of it I stayed the course. Even when my brother, the only one who understood me, was killed. I kept living. Not sure why. Had read Camus and the myth of sisyphus. That prob. helped.

High school was the worst time of my life. college wasn't better. Went all in on a grad degree to try to save myself one last time. Got away from family. Moved to the city. Got chewed up and spit out by university, but I made real friends for the first time. Lost 70 pounds. Stopped drinking myself to a coward's grave.

Met the first girl I ever developed real feels for who reciprocated. Fucked it up in a month & she dumped me. My friends stopped me from walking into traffic.I kept fighting. Fuck the world - if it wants you to give up then that's enough reason to keep living.

And now, a few months later I reconnected with someone I met when I was still with my (toxic) recent ex. She flirted. I pursued. She's gorgeous, well-read but not an academic, and so very warm. And somehow she's crazy about me.

Now I'm with her - the first person other than my parents I feel safe with. She's the port in my storm. Since we've been seeing each other I finished a novel, dug myself out of debt, and finished school. When I see my reflection in her eyes I see a version of myself that I can respect.

Stay strong. Please know there's hope for people like us. I want nothing more than for you to feel the way I do.someday.

Might greentext tomorrow.

Night robots,

Anon
>>
>>28849567
*FFFFFFFFFPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRNNNNNNTH*
oh my god why did I eat all those eggs and beans before taking you on this run?

*BBBRRAAAPPPPP*
Gosh! I'm just trying to stretch here!

*SSCCCHLLLAARP*
uh......hhmmm.... Say.... anon can you look and see if there are any..uh... stains? ahaha

*fizz*
>>
File: 34.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>28849617
goodjob with the shitposting idiot, you forgot your picture
>>
>>28849628
*BBBBBBRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPHHPPPPPHHHHHHSHHHHhhhh*
>>
>>28849567
Good job. Happy for you, but unfortunately for some of us, those things will never happen.
>>
>>28849617
When will the fart retards finally die out? r9k needs a plague, asap.
>>
File: 1448158564464.jpg (31 KB, 701x497) Image search: [Google]
1448158564464.jpg
31 KB, 701x497
>>28849567
>OP met the love of his life and he died two days later, RIP in pieces
>>
>>28849617
>>28849628
>>28849648
>>28849703
why? they are my favorite posts on r9k
>>
File: 9296-18257-20639.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9296-18257-20639.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>28849567
Thanks for sharing anon, I'm glad things are going so well for you. I hope I get there someday, I look forward to your green text tomorrow. Keep taking care of yourself and I'll try to do the same.
>>
>>28849617
Once again, first post is the best post.

Keep up the braap threads, sick of seeing traps
>>
>>28850383
>brap not traps

fresh new meme?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.