[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Anon, I heard you're voting for Trump? That can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 21
File: 1463364247584.jpg (103 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463364247584.jpg
103 KB, 1024x768
>Anon, I heard you're voting for Trump? That can't be true can it? Someone as nice as you would never vote for that racist bigot. R-right?
>>
File: 1447898681662.png (171 KB, 559x617) Image search: [Google]
1447898681662.png
171 KB, 559x617
lauren mayberry is huge bitch
>>
File: 1455673640268.jpg (14 KB, 581x406) Image search: [Google]
1455673640268.jpg
14 KB, 581x406
You heard correctly.
Bub.
>>
>>28849561
>Racist bigot? If you mean mexicans illegal immigration is illegal. Make it easier to immigrate but illegal immigrants illegally immigrated. If you mean muslims, I'm a fucking atheist. I hate Islam. They'd kill me or drastically change my lifestyle by force. muslim individuals aren't all bad but their religion can fuck off.
>>
I wouldn't call him a racist bigot. He acts in the best interest of the country, and I agree that there's no reason we need to accept so many immigrants into the country.
Do you personally feel like the economy is heading towards a positive direction right now?
>>
>no, of course not. I'm for Bernie all the way, now let's get you another drink

If it means getting one step closer to sex I'll just say whatever they want to hear, no matter how fucking stupid.

I've agreed with some roastie who said Oprah should run for president and fucked her on the first date. I enjoy getting laid more than I like talking politics with roasties.
>>
Don't worry babe, I'm just gonna #FeelTheJohnson
>>
>>28849662
You'd say you're voting for Bernie then she'd make you watch her fuck chad.
>>
>>28849561
That's right, bitch cunt hoe. My vote is cancelling yours out
>>
>>28849561
I hope you get shot by a mexican druglord you worthless whore
>>
>>28849587
What was in that thread? 9
>>
>>28849829
People saying they wanted to sniff her feet mostly, it's /mu/.

>>28849561
Why do people not seem to know the reason of the word bigot? Bigotry isn't just "thing I disagree with", and by assuming it is, you're being bigoted yourself.
>>
File: 1439828665425.png (47 KB, 735x425) Image search: [Google]
1439828665425.png
47 KB, 735x425
>>28849829
https://rbt.asia/mu/thread/58183887
>>
>>28849587
much lulz
>>
>>28849561
>trump isn't racist, but I am

that usually shuts people up in a hurry.

I'm voting for John McAfee in any case, I'm not a Republican.
>>
looks like a trap

hot
>>
>>28849856
>Why do people not seem to know the reason of the word bigot? Bigotry isn't just "thing I disagree with", and by assuming it is, you're being bigoted yourself.
100% cringey autist response. i'd place my money on the fact that you are racist towards plenty of non-white races. the reason people call trump supports "bigots" is because a lot of them are racist trash. moron

fuck it though i'm not even from the US lol. it's hilarious how much of a fucking joke your country is. real life Idiocracy
>>
>>28849587
She strikes me as someone who isn't very emotionally mature. It isn't her fault, but she would easily be mistaken for a 14 year old. Not just because she looks young, but because she is emotionally immature as is evident by her tweets and the way she behaves in interviews.
>>
>>28849561
At this point, I know the releationship is over. I stand up, pulling out my wallet throwing a acceptable amount to pay for the drinks, and start
>OH SAY CAN YOU SEE BY THE STARS EARLY LIGHT THAT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DATE ME
Singing the star spangled banner, I start goose stepping out of the restaurant
makeamericagreatagain.jpeg
>>
>>28850128
>100% cringey autist response
>i'd place my money on the fact that you are racist towards plenty of non-white races.

Good ad hom.

>the reason people call trump supports "bigots" is because a lot of them are racist trash. moron

Except by doing that, you're being bigoted yourself. Sure, racist beliefs are bigoted, but simply supporting someone you don't agree with isn't, and by acting like it's completely unacceptable for someone to, and in fact, by disagreeing with them, you're racist and stupid and not worth talking to, you're being a bigot yourself. As I said, bigotry isn't just "thing I disagree with", it's being intolerant of others beliefs. You notice how the only place we really see riots is at Trump rallies, because anti-trump supporters refuse to even allow the basics of the democratic system and the right of free speech, not because it's somehow dangerous hate speech, but simply that they don't agree with it and don't want it being said. That's bigotry. Trying to stop someone from even being able to say what they have every right to say is bigotry. Insulting people for disagreeing with you or being different is bigotry. Yes, this applies to racists as well, but implying that everyone who disagrees with you is a racist is also bigotry.

>fuck it though i'm not even from the US lol. it's hilarious how much of a fucking joke your country is. real life Idiocracy

Neither am I, good assumption though.
Also, I realise this is probably bait, but pretending to be retarded is still being retarded anon, and me explaining how you're wrong doesn't mean I'm sitting behind my screen raging at you.
>>
Of course I would never vote Trump because I'm not American, if I was I'd vote for him and pass the time until the election by cooking bricks for the wall
>>
>>28850128

>real life Idiocracy

But we control the world so who fucking cares
>>
>>28850265
>it's being intolerant of others beliefs.
holy fuck one day you faggots will grow up and realize "hey i was inside an echo chamber of my own people all along, just like those sjw faggots in theirs"

it's hilarious you actually think that you're any different.

at the end of the die you have to ask yourself:
- do i have a successful career or am i stuck in a mcjob for the rest of my life?
- do i have a healthy social and romantic life, or am i going to die a virgin?
- do i use my time in a productive way, or do i spent it shitposting on the internet about shitskins and niggers and "muh white genocide" ?

you kids spend so much energy talking shit about others when you are essentially bottom of the barrel in most aspects of your lives
>>
>>28850690
>holy fuck one day you faggots will grow up and realize "hey i was inside an echo chamber of my own people all along, just like those sjw faggots in theirs"

Except I absolutely realise that, and it's fucking annoying the way any opinion that isn't /pol/ approved gets shat on here. But I wasn't talking about this site anon, I was talking about the current political situation, which extends to a hell of a lot more than tumblr and 4chan.

>- do i have a successful career or am i stuck in a mcjob for the rest of my life?

Studying law atm, so doing okay for myself, though I obviously can't say that I have a career yet.

>- do i have a healthy social and romantic life, or am i going to die a virgin?

Not a virgin, and have a group of close friends I've had for 6+ years.

>- do i use my time in a productive way, or do i spent it shitposting on the internet about shitskins and niggers and "muh white genocide" ?

I don't shitpost about niggers or white genocide, no. In fact, I never mentioned those in my post, you're just assuming I'm a /pol/ poster.

>you kids spend so much energy talking shit about others when you are essentially bottom of the barrel in most aspects of your lives

And you just turned a political argument into a list of things you could possibly attempt to discredit my point of view based on, instead of actually refuting any of my points.

Please take note of how you're the one consistently just insulting me as an argument, while also attempting to claim the moral high ground somehow. If you can't actually debate it, that's fine, but you just look stupid when you start flinging shit everywhere.
>>
>>28849865
Well it's not surprising she got mad
They were being gross
If I were her I'd feel the same way
>>
File: 1464311859413.jpg (12 KB, 282x341) Image search: [Google]
1464311859413.jpg
12 KB, 282x341
Is political differences that big of a deal to people? I've been friends that range from communist faggots to fascist idiots and everything inbetween. As long as they were chill about it, everything was cool.
>>
>>28849561
Who the fuck holds their head like that?
That's not how you hold your head.
>>
>>28850374
Great response foreignbro
>>
"haha it'd be hilarious"
-my autistic reply every fucking time
>>
File: 1439669972631.jpg (172 KB, 852x1280) Image search: [Google]
1439669972631.jpg
172 KB, 852x1280
>>28849561
But senpai, it'll be funny desu :)
>>
>>28851205
just in social situations like college. I don't know your political standpoint but I was liberal as all shit until I read into my personal views (I am dirt fucking poor so i always sided with the gib free shid side) but college is full of liberals. when you're with all you're friends who are showing you ifunny maymays of how donald trump is LITERALLY HITLER it's hard not to seem like a fucking freak when you get dead serious and start defending the dude. cause they always fall back and just say 'well I'd rather have anyone in office than trump lol'. they act politically involved until you want to discuss shit then they just play the 'lel y do u care so much' card and anon they will win every time.
>>
>>28849561
You know that ugly bitch is a sjw and a turbo normie right?
what they already posted is just the tip
>>
>>28849824
>I hope you get shot by a mexican druglord you worthless whore

the only right answer my fellow warlock
>>
>unwilling to even entertain my political views
>calls me a bigot
This is always my favorite.
>>
>>28849561
At this point, you either vote Trump or don't vote for anybody.
>>
trump is the same nyc lizard person shit as the rest of them
who the fuck feels belonging wrt this shit
>>
>>28852713
This. Although we like to say that trump is a meme president. Hillary is much more of a meme than he is
>>
File: CjKFY6IXIAAU61D.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
CjKFY6IXIAAU61D.jpg
187 KB, 1024x1024
>>28849561
I can't believe you people obsess over her.
>>
>>28852749
Who is that tranny on the left
>>
File: 1463550554356.png (17 KB, 651x641) Image search: [Google]
1463550554356.png
17 KB, 651x641
>>28849561
YOu betcha ya nasty little cunt
MAGA 2016
but seriously id fuck the feminist outta lauren mayberry desu
>>
File: anita2.jpg (48 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
anita2.jpg
48 KB, 853x480
>>28852761
A strong and beautiful woman who deserves your respect.
>>
>>28852742
But anon he says things how they are! He'll delete feminism and Mexicans and Muslims and he'll give me free shit because I am white! Vote trump he'll make America into a safe space for whites again!
>>
>>28852787
trump's not white, he has a jew daughter
inb4 jews are white
>>
File: REEEEEEE.jpg (566 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEE.jpg
566 KB, 900x900
>>28852779
>imblying you can fuck the feminism out of her

It's no use. At least she makes good music to make up for her bitchery
>>
>>28849621
This greentext is more reasonable than I'm comfortable admitting. Still though, it's wrong to demonize Mexicans the way he does and he's building up a large group of people who hate Mexicans legal or not, so for that reason he doesn't deserve to be elected.
>>
File: 1464243919506.jpg (39 KB, 269x328) Image search: [Google]
1464243919506.jpg
39 KB, 269x328
>>28852803
> mfw I turn into a literal monster and fuck the bitch out of her mouth with my massive beastly cock
>>
Joke's on you, I don't have a US passport so I can't vote.
>>
Weird how everyone on 4chan is a Trumpfag. Like bronies but even less decency.
>>
>>28853732
>much free tuition
>muh islam means peace
>muh illegally residing spics
>muh niggers in prison
>>
File: download (78).jpg (21 KB, 300x457) Image search: [Google]
download (78).jpg
21 KB, 300x457
>>28853760
On the contrary. I like seeing retards indebted by college and I also love seeing minorities get the brunt of the nightstick.
>>
>>28853732
Forgot a couple
>muh women have it so hard
>muh police are the devil
>muh 30 dollar minimum wage
>>
>>28853797
Is that that Gary Johnson fag? Never seen him before

Eh whatever, you're alright. But vote for trump dumbass he's a once in a lifetime candidate
>>
I don't think he'll be great as a president but he's not racist. He's more ignorant than Racist. He hasn't shown any negative connotation toward anyone. Why can't people use words the right way?

And even if he was, that is the least of our worries.
>>
>>28853732
>not choosing chad over a roastie stacy
>>
>>28853819
No thanks. I really don't like you Trump bronies. Even Reddit is shilling him down my throat with cringey memes. I'm just going to vote for the third party candidate that's not a pile of shit. Not like my vote matters anyways. My state's delegates will vote for your fat meme candidate.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x454
Trump is literally my idol and father figure

>mfw don't want to disappoint him
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 401x547
>>28853872
Hey idk maybe browse reddit less
>>
>>28853797
>I like seeing retards indebted by college and I also love seeing minorities get the brunt of the nightstick.
This. I have no energy to care about uppity cunts and niggers having to work a little harder in life. I just worried about me. If I had a bleeding heart I'd get into politics.
>>
In regards to your accusation about my character.
I am not racist, in fact I seek to end all racism by restoring an old world order and returning all races to a state they were before, in a mono-racial country living in harmony with one another. An example would be Japan, the land of the rising sun, a country that gives hope and inspiration to the entire world.
Take my hand, and believe in me, I am the answer to these worlds problems. Ally to good, nightmare to evil
>>
>>28852804
same for demonizatiom of islam. the idea that islam as a whole wants to forcefully convert everyone is ridiculous. there are radical groups like ISIS that want to but you have muslims fighting them, acknowledging that what they are doing is wrong.
>>
>>28849587
>Expecting normies to be able to handle the autism ofa 4chan thread
>>
>>28849621
Demonizing minorities is the hallmark of a racist.

This is why I respect trumps white supremacist supporters more than his other chickenshit dickriders. At least they have balls to admit they're racist and not sugarcoat it like the rest of the GOP
>>
>>28853987
>>28853987
>I am not racist, in fact I seek to end all racism by restoring an old world order and returning all races to a state they were before, in a mono-racial country living in harmony with one another
never been the case. Miscegenation started in prehistoric times. That's why niggers in SOUTHERN africa have white blood and poles have asian blood
>>
>>28852804
Mexicans are a nationality, not a race.
Once they come here they are American, not Mexican, if they seek to try and keep their culture in favor of ours then they deserve to be hated.
Our ancestors fought and died against that sort of thing, and so did theirs, it could happen any day if we aren't vigilant.
They just started forcing blacks out of LA, how much longer until it's all other races and they try and "claim" California as part of Mexico?
>>
>>28850265
holy shit, what are you even on about. type a paragraph of mental gymnastics about words for no reason. your mind is already poisoned. fuck off
>>
>>28849561
oh boy it's another MIGONY THREAD fuck off lauren mayberry poster she was so last year man
>>
>>28854036
I like how he blatantly disregards religion. He's a Nietzschean hero come to life
>>
>>28851112
then you are normalfags that needs to GET OUT
>>
>>28854042
Two isolated incidences?
You're gonna need to put in a little more effort than that.
The crusades didn't happen?
Europe didn't defend itself from other races in the past?
China didn't defend itself from the Mongolians?
Please grow up.
>>
>>28854054
California never really had that many blacks. It's always been in the single digits. Also it's more about getting rid of competition than nationalism. Blacks have drug turf and some black gangs have smuggled drugs over the border
>>
>>28849824
you forgot gang rape my friend
>>
>>28853732
>Weird how everyone on 4chan is a Trumpfag.
>implying i am
>>
>>28853819

>once in a lifetime
>has ran for president twice already

LMAO
>>
>>28854090
The fact that the Khoisan tribe have Caucasoid in them is not consistent with white nationalism. We know that Ethiopians, Tanzanians, Kenyans, and even certain west Africans like the Fulbe have Caucasoid blood, but a tribe that deep in Africa should be pure blooded. The discovery of that dna indicates that whites have been interbreeding with nonwhites(niggers included) well before they had written language
>>
>>28854054
Every immigrant group has kept traces of their culture you chucklefuck. There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28849561
I'm half Asian and half Hispanic and all the girls I've dated have been either Latina or Muslim. I'm pretty sure I'm immune to the Trump's raycist card.
>>
>>28854137
You're wasting your time. These idiots are the type to think racial purity is a real thing and not a concept thoroughly discredited.
>>
>>28854148
>being a Hispanic uncle Tom

Hows the self hate puto?
>>
>>28854137
Europe at one point colonized the entirety of Africa in order to explore the world and try and help the Africans become like them
It didn't work so they left, even in Japan it did work but they respected the fact that the Japanese wanted their race to continue on and not adopt the NWO and multiculturalism.
>>28854146
Then what the fuck is La Raza you idiot? Why do these Americans who immigrated from Mexico refer to themselves as Mexican and support illegal immigration?
They want to take over.
They are dividing themselves because they got "brown pride" and think they are better.
>>
>>28854166
>implying I'm a dirty Mexicant
>>
>>28854154
Yes yes, there's no such thing as racial impurity, blacks living amongst blacks is commonplace in Africa, just like the Asians living amongst Asians in Asia, like Arabs in the Middle East, and indo americans South America being the majority.
That being said, it's fine for white countries to have all these other races trying to take them over because I say so
because I'm evil.
>>
>>28854174
>Europe at one point colonized the entirety of Africa in order to explore the world and try and help the Africans become like them
Naw it was all about profit and nothing else. Colonialism was something countries did before capitalism made it obvious you could control people through their wants and needs better than you can with a gun. CEOs are proverbial templars protecting the order of society
>>
>>28850038
Lol that's the lead singer of chvrches she ain't a trap
>>
>>28854239
I already showed you that blacks in Africa have white admixture even in the most remote regions. There's also a very small but very real black element in Southern europe
>>
>>28854269
If it was all about profit why did the Belgians leave entire cities with railroads and powerlines still intact? They could have taken them with, stayed there and collected more profit, or just destroyed them.
Not their fault the Africans couldn't use or maintain them, even the Chinese are bashing them for it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
>>
>chvrches
You sound like a dying cat and your music sucks ass. Kill yourself SJW feminazi cunt.
>>
>>28854294
A tiny admixture means nothing in the grand scheme of things.
They are homogeneous.
How is this not a concept you understand?
They are still black
They still live amongst blacks exclusively.
This is the goal I'm working toward for the entire world, whites living exclusively among whites, just as asians live exclusively among asians and so on.
Not a hard concept, your shitty "debunking" tactic or attempt at "justification" for why my goal is impossible is fucking retarded.
Please kill yourself.
I can't believe I had to even explain something so simple.
>>
>>28854303
Yeah Belgians were so benevolent check out saint Leopold II and all the good the Belgians did.
>>
>>28854327
>This is the goal I'm working toward for the entire world, whites living exclusively among whites, just as asians live exclusively among asians and so on.

Why? You realize the only reason the past was like this is because travel was so much harder. In an era of airplanes why would you want this?
>>
File: 1458103969516.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458103969516.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>28849561

BETTER DEAD THAN RED BITCH
>>
>>28850128
>"Many political words are similarly abused. The word Fascism has now no meaning except in so far as it signifies something not desirable."

100% cringey autist response Orwell you crypto-fascist
>>
File: 1429218574823.jpg (254 KB, 950x1291) Image search: [Google]
1429218574823.jpg
254 KB, 950x1291
She's a jockess and so it would probably go like:

>"Anon, I heard you're voting for UKIP? That can't be true can it? Someone as nice as you would never vote for that racist bigot, Farage. R-right?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nh8NIB9q9o
>>
>>28851205
I'm in a group of friends of roughly 10 people. We're all very conservative and pro-gun, except one person who happened to be a raging liberal

One day they were triggered by someone saying "lightning McQueen is my headmate and my preferred pronoun is faggot".

They're no longer friends with us. So it is a big deal to some people I guess. Considering they're talking about killing themselves now I think it was an overreaction but whatever.
>>
>>28850128
>2016
>stil falling for the politics meme
l'd rather have someone entertaining in the white house who does nothing than someone who makes my life harder because they have to "do polictics"
>>
>>28849587
>people obsess over me and find me attractive
>i'm a victim
seriously fuck women
>>
>>28849561
brandon, you need fucking help dude.
>>
>>28849561
Voting? going outside for something else than basic needs? hah, good one.
>>
>>28849561
>voting in the first place
Trump is a good entertainer and I don't think he can win anyways
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-14-14-02.png (1003 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-14-14-02.png
1003 KB, 1080x1920
>>28849587
Yeah. Something tells me you're right.
>>
>>28849587

My rule of thumb is most short girls are that don't look their age and play that up.
>>
>>28849865
One of the funniest threads I've read in a while 10/10
>>
>>28849561
Not surprising that a lot of white people are bigots
>>
>>28855243
I didn't even start this thread.
>>
>>28849561
If I could vote for Trump then I would, but I can't because I'm an undocumented Mexican
>>
>>28857885
you still have an unhealthy obsession with her. i don't believe its a joke
>>
>>28854532
Because my people are capable of doing things others can't
>>
>>28858002
It is/was. I wasn't ever serious about it.
>>
File: 1451335600214.jpg (97 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
1451335600214.jpg
97 KB, 850x565
>>28857444
who the fuck still falls for that con-artist? Was the kickstarter scam still not enough for those people?
>>
File: iGcGubD.jpg (39 KB, 372x329) Image search: [Google]
iGcGubD.jpg
39 KB, 372x329
>>28849587
>>28849808
>>28849824
>>28852779
>>28852803
>>28852817
>>28854325
>>28854557
why so mean guys? what's the point of all that negativity?
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.