[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /cocaine/ here? Considering trying coke some time. What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (15 KB, 576x347) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 576x347
Who /cocaine/ here?

Considering trying coke some time. What's everyone's experience with it?
>>
Numbs your throat at first due to the following post nasal drip. Don't worry though, tends to go away after 10 - 20 seconds.
>>
>>28849506

shooting heroin is a much better rush
>>
>>28849506

It's the softest of the hard drugs. But seriously just stay away from hard drugs.

>>28849546

And the quickest way to the grave.
>>
It's a great time and a terrible time all wrapped into one. If you can control your consumption you'll be okay, but when it starts to become a habit you need to slow the fuck down. People get weird paranoid delusions from doing it too much. Make sure you are in a good state of mind and you're gonna have a great time.
>>
>>28849560

go back to /r/drugs
>>
Waste of money.

If you're into trying stims get Adderall.
>>
File: 1458092745725.jpg (12 KB, 200x219) Image search: [Google]
1458092745725.jpg
12 KB, 200x219
>>28849560
>he doesn't know the pure bliss of a good nod
>>
>>28849506
its decent with a group of people if you are out or something. I don't buy into the hype as much as most people do. It's really not as crazy as everyone makes it seem.
>>
It's OK, I get ancy as all hell on it. Like I need to be up doing something and that's not a feeling I'm used to. I prefer amphetamine myself. There's an initial rush of euphoria/bliss that's really nice. I think that's what people are after more than anything, like everything's alright in the world and nothing can touch you if only for a few minutes. But when that wears off you're left with a weird jittery stimulation that reminds me of how ritalin made me feel. I'd say it isn't worth the money but if you have cash to spare go for it, don't get in too deep though. Once it's in your system I found it almost impossible to stop but once it wears off I never really felt the urge to buy more.
>>
File: 1324439691001.png (467 KB, 680x614) Image search: [Google]
1324439691001.png
467 KB, 680x614
if you only try it once, you'll think its not that big of a deal because it only lasts 30 min or so. You'll geek out and your face will feel numb, which is kinda fun, but overall you'll probably be like "whats the big deal"

then you'll do it again. and again. until it eats away at any good aspects of your personality as well as your wallet. and then at that point, you're fucked kid. not worth it.
>>
I did a lot a few weeks ago. felt great. made me high energy and I felt like a norrmie socially. i felt like I could just do things normally and i wasn't that stressed about it.

The crash after was really hard though. I was really depressed and I felt like I wanted to die a lot more than usual. evened out after about a day and a half
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.