[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Punk/counterculture good feels?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: he man 4.jpg (6 KB, 132x96) Image search: [Google]
he man 4.jpg
6 KB, 132x96
>Be me
>Be crusty fucking gutterpunk
>Me and buddy out by a grocery store busking, playing guitar for the kids, doing photo shoots and shit
>Manager comes out, sees all our patches, combat boots, my mohawk and looks terrified
>"Umm.. Excuse me, sirs.. But, uh.." he stutters
Cunt is even more beta than me
>We turn and give him the angriest look any punk could without cracking a grin
>"I... I'm sorry, but I can't allow soliciting..."
>Me and buddy grin and look at each other
>"Oh, our bad, sorry mate. Didn't mean to be a bother, just trying to save up some cash for food. Don't worry, we will be gone in a bit, care to stay for a quick jam in the meantime?

We are super polite and the parents love us. The manager looks really fucking relieved. Feels good. Really good. We made fifty bucks.

>Mfw we taught some kids Blitzkrieg Bop
>>
A hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
What a fag.
>crust punk
>still uses a computer and modern technological necessities
Poser faggot.
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (5 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
5 KB, 219x230
>>28849320
I know, I'm so ashamed.
>>
I know people on here love posting bullshit stories, but wew.
>>
Came out of a LoG/Clutch concert last night with my buddy. I was just wearing some work jeans and a Melvins tshirt, but he was fully decked out with those faggy tripp pants, a studded jacket with a Motorhead back patch, and spiked hair.
Made an couple that already looked very apprehensive about the area cross the street, only to stop and wait for us to walk past so they could cross back and avoid the homeless dude that was at the other street corner
>>
>punk
>doing photoshoots
>super polite
>blitzkrieg bop
>2016

you've got to be trolling me
>>
File: 1463881059695.png (138 KB, 385x303) Image search: [Google]
1463881059695.png
138 KB, 385x303
So OP do you travel? I used to go downtown to talk to gutterpunks cause they'd talk to me if I gave them money and beer
>>
>>28849606
S U M M E R
U
M
M
E
R

Originaldo
>>
>>28849278
>crusty gutterpunk
>Ramones

That's like calling yourself a gangster and listening to Vanilla Ice.

Anyways, the whole punk/goth/metalhead/anarchist/freegan/rivethead counterculture/subculture thing is retarded. It's just another bunch of people trying to impress one another with their taste music and fashion, and there are Chads in those groups as well. The whole political aspect to it is even more pointless.

I mean if you're younger than like 22-23, god bless you and enjoy your little meme scene when you still can.
>>
>>28849611
Yeah, op travels. Saving for food so I can travel fucking further rn. Stuck in Canada.
>>
Op here.

We only taught them Ramones because it is easy to play. It is the same three fucking chords for an entire song.
>>
>>28849712
>punk defending and justifying his taste in music

Reason #346 why I'm glad I grew out of that scene and so many others.

If you're a punk or metalhead or whatever you can almost never just listen to a band for the sake of their music, it always has to be a contest about how "real" they are
>>
Punks haven't been counterculture for a long time.
>>
>>28849278
This story was obviously made up by an underage young man. Get the fuck out. Roo.
>>
>>28849781
this

if anything they're the cutting edge of SJW faggotry culture. a machine for the man
>>
>>28849923
The entire punk scene in my town is really just hipsters singing loudly at this point. And almost all of it is shitty queercore folk shit anyway.

>tfw mostly listen to traditional folk and sea shantys nowadays
The only true way to take a stand today
>>
Fuck outa here z5
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.