[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found out my music-fu hates manlets. Should I just kill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Why.png (2 MB, 1454x634) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
2 MB, 1454x634
Found out my music-fu hates manlets. Should I just kill myself?
>>
wanna make a suicide pact OP i'm 5"6
>>
who the fuck is this woman?
>>
>>28849044
Floor Jansen. Front woman for After Forever, Revamp, and now Nightwish.

>>28849082
5'9" here. Think I'll make a suicide pact with someone taller.
>>
>>28849044
so are you pretending that the girl on the left is floor jansen, or did she say something in an interview or what?

also she's fucking ugly
>>
I'm tall and this height shaming must stop
solidarity with my manlet brothers
>>
>>28849044
Hunt her down
>>
File: 206007.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
206007.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
>>28849633
>Floor
>ugly
I think she's very hot, and manages to do it without looking like an alien or something out of a hentai.
>>
>2016
>giving women any attention
Everyone needs to stop this
>>
>>28849826
Floor is average and has a stupid name. She's really tall though. 6'1".
>>
>>28849864
If that was her in the photo on the left, I really don't see the point of mocking someone for being shorter than you if you're already way, way above average, and presumably in heels. She'd be like 6' fucking 5", taller than almost any dude in the club.
>>
>>28849961
Nevermind, I didn't read properly, it's clearly not. Still seems stupid to me when a woman wears heels and mocks a guy for being about the same height as her, don't wear heels if you want to feel short.
>>
>>28849044
>your music-fu
It's literally every woman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.