[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>going to an anime convention tomorrow sharing a room with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1464297205269.jpg (852 KB, 1058x1500) Image search: [Google]
1464297205269.jpg
852 KB, 1058x1500
>going to an anime convention tomorrow sharing a room with friends
>this means I will be unable to fap for three days
>>
what is a shower
>>
>>28848743
Just have hot orgies with your bros.

It's not gay if you're looking at hentai while you do it :^)
>>
fap with your friends, even better
>>
Anime North?
>>
>>28848743
Enjoy getting cucked by Asian twinks.

One of my weeb friends, a 6'2'' ginger, got his weeb gf stolen by some Asian manlet at an anime con
>>
>going to anime convention soon
>wondering what the odds are of finding someone to bang me
>>
>>28848743
I'm guessing you're going to ACEN.
>>
>unable to fap for three days
>implying you can't just fap in the bathroom

What kind of weeb are you, OP?
>>
This >>28848828
Also, three days isn't much. You're just used to it. Also, you will for the most part probably be doing things that will occupy you, so that jacking off won't be your primary focus.
>>
>>28849015
There are plenty of QTs at anime cons. Though if you're not attractive they wont give you a second glance
>>
>>28848743
if you're going to an anime convention with them they won't mind if you jerk off in front of them, they might help
>>
>>28849096
oh i didn't mean girls
>>
>>28848996
ayyyyyy not OP but I'm going to AN this weekend.

If I wasn't such a fat loser I'd ask to hang out.
>>
>>28848743
Why bother with conventions tbqh. They're smelly, crowded, and everything is overpriced.
>>
File: 1401938620904.jpg (6 KB, 210x208) Image search: [Google]
1401938620904.jpg
6 KB, 210x208
>>28849121
Neither did I\

>You have been muted for 2 seconds because your comment was not original
What the fuck
>>
>>28848743
>three days

big fucking wow, I do that at home. I'll sometimes go like 2 weeks without whacking off without even realising it, because I'm not underage.
>>
>>28849138
I'll probably be in the mahjong section all weekend
>>
>>28849166
what i'm asking is, are my odds increased if i find some decently cute cosplay?
>>
>>28849144
good place to grope people or date rape some cosplayers
>>
>>28848743
Thats a hidden gift if anything , I remember I went on vacation for 2 weeks and had to sleep with my family in a room, didn't fap the whole time but when I got back and had my first fap session it was incredible, it felt amazing and hot and almost like a high. Taking a break then fapping is hot AF
>>
>>28849187
Possibly, there are plenty of people that go to cons to meet new friends
>>
>>28849304
shoot, i'm gonna have to figure out how to talk to strangers then
are you allowed to be drunk at these things
>>
>>28849304
>gone to multiple cons a year for the past 6 years
>haven't made a single friend

What am I doing wrong? It always seems like everyone I talk to is either an ultra-casual or a super autist. How do I meet people on my level that I can talk to?
>>
>>28849432
Stay at home and try meeting people like an actual person
>>
>>28849432
Nobody goes to cons to make friends, it's solely for casual hookups or just getting some creepshots with your camera
>>
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1755x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1755x1080
>>28848743
Buy some hi quality Yuruyuri whacking material and go back to the room quick because you "forgot your phone"
>>
>>28849432
Like everywhere else you'd have to sift through the casuals and autists, it's hard to find a relaitable robot but they're out there
>>
>>28849432
>It always seems like everyone I talk to is either an ultra-casual or a super autist. How do I meet people on my level that I can talk to?

Guy who's in the same boat as you here. The answer is: you don't. You decide which of those two is more tolerable and stick with them (I chose the super autists. I may not relate to them, but it's nice to not have to constantly filter yourself for fear of being judged).
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.