[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you creepy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Gonna spook you.jpg (7 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
Gonna spook you.jpg
7 KB, 246x205
Who here /creepy/?

I think I'm creepy.

When people talk to me, I try too hard to make good eye contact, but then I stare too hard and it looks like I'm staring into their soul. People tell me it makes them uncomfortable.

Whenever I'm out in public, my eyes dart around frantically looking at my surroundings. I can't seem to help it, but I notice it while it's happening.

My voice is very monotone because displaying any kind of personality makes me nervous. I'm also very stiff when I walk for the same reason.

I always look pissed off because I'm actually always in a bad mood.

I'm really skinny and pale, and I don't get enough sleep, which makes me look even more unapproachable.

Creepy feels thread.
>>
If creepy means "anything you do while being ugly," then yes. Very creepy.
>>
>>28848698
I know that feeling. People always say to me "you look angry and sad".

One time someone said that, and I said to them "Oh that's just my normal face" and then I continued onto another topic like it didn't matter to me. They instantly gave me a look of sheer and utter confusion. Was very satisfying.
>>
>>28848748

I always had people tell me to smile. Then they learned that it annoyed me so they started doing it more.
>>
File: disregard nap.jpg (13 KB, 727x653) Image search: [Google]
disregard nap.jpg
13 KB, 727x653
>>28848698
I've had this word thrown at me a few times. Most recently I was walking home with some mates along with two random chicks that were at the same bar as us. Everything is going well, or so it seems untill I overhear one of the chicks whisper to her friend "he's so creepy looking", in reference to me. I have tried to figure out why, and I think it's a combination of my pale skin and my resting face isn't exactly the warmest expression.
>>
>>28848698
I know. I can make eye contact but I never know when to break off so I just don't. I don't get a lot of sleep and I haven't been eating so I look like a corpse. I never know which direction to look when I'm walking so I either stare in one direction or dart around, both are creepy. I have a weird robotic gait too. People actively avoid me or give me weird looks.
>>
>>28848789
>I always had people tell me to smile.
I hate it when people do that.

When I'm relaxed and happy my face looks miserable and sad, so people assume I'm unhappy.

Some people have the gift of genetics, and have a happy looking face, or the ends of their lips curve upwards so they have a permanent smile which attracts other people to talk to them.
>>
A few times my friends have told me i look like a serial killer and i have a creepy stare. Don't really care much tho
>>
>>28848698
Ye.

I got a really severe neutral expression and I tend to focus intently on people's faces if I suspect they're looking at me. I'm pretty good at guessing when someone behind me is looking at me too.

I'm tall and pale and have huge dark rings around my irises.

I'm also really good at moving silently. I work as a night security guard and I've made people jump when they turn around to see me standing behind them, or outside their car.
>>
>>28848698

I think I'm very creepy. I have problems with looking at people and have to stop myself from taking a glace. This is especially bad at places I have to go to often; work, school, places to eat, etc.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.