[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, guys, I've got a fucking scenario for you. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (600 KB, 1132x720) Image search: [Google]
image.png
600 KB, 1132x720
Alright, guys, I've got a fucking scenario for you. You just went out for a run. You're really thirsty, naturally. A girl walks up to you and hands you a water bottle. You chug it all down in just a couple of seconds. Immediately afterwards, you realize it tasted weird and had a strange viscosity. "What the fuck was in that?" You ask her. "It was my pussy juice," she answers. What do you do?
(Picture unrelated)
>>
>>28848589
It depends, is she a qt?
>>
kill her obviously
what are you, some kind of autist?
>>
Probably induce vomitting.
>>
She better be sucking my dick in the next 20 seconds or im slapping her shit.
>>
Well, if it was refreshing and girl seemed to have good hygiene I would probably only be a little disgusted
>>
>>28848602
She's about a 6.5/10
>>
>>28848589
Throw it up, look at her, possibly grasping her arms firmly but calmly, so to get to memorize her face in case she's in the middle of a psychotic episode, go get a bottle of water, gargle and continue throwing up while getting home so to read up on medical dangers.
>>
Pitch it to Gatorade as Gatorade V

The V stands for Vaginal juice
>>
File: 986.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
986.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
Marry my new Yandere of course.
>>
>>28848632
>in case she's in the middle of a psychotic episode
*and requires identification and hospitalization
>>
I don't even take the water bottle. I remain dehydrated like always.

I fucking run from the Yandere.
>>
Ask her how long it took to gather that much juice into a bottle.
>>
>>28848648
>>28848669
Great minds think alike anon.

originalio
>>
I'd ask for more
>>
>>28848589
How do you chug down an entire bottle of water of girl juice *before* realizing that gosh, this seems off? I just can't wrap my head around the amount of retardation it'd take to accept bottles of water from a stranger and not notice such a thing.
>>
>>28848728
Why would you even accept a bottle of water from a random girl? Why wouldn't you have your own water if you're going on a run? There has to be something strange about the girl's expression or mannerisms if she's planning on giving you vag juice.
>>
>>28848702
lol even though we had opposite resposnes
>>
>>28848784
This girl was planning to do this to a random stranger, if not, WHY THE HELL ARE THEY CARRYING VAGINA JUICE ON THEM?
>>
>>28848877
Exactly she has to look crazy. Why would you accept beverage from crazy?
>>
>>28848910
I'd honestly be more accepting if the girl was carrying period blood on them rather than pussy juice
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.