[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw living in a youth homeless shelter. >tfw slower becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: fatesawakening.1.jpg (161 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
fatesawakening.1.jpg
161 KB, 1000x1000
>tfw living in a youth homeless shelter.
>tfw slower becoming a less empathic and caring person after seeing all of these 20-somethings acting like 5 year Olds.
>tfw sometimes wish that someone would just kill these kids and take out any organs that are usable.
>tfw realize that I'm just a stupid sperg.
I'd why I'm posting this other than I'm bored.
Here's a cool album I like.
>>
>>23837160
Shit senpai I'm sorry.

I was almost 100% homeless last year

You wana talk?
>>
>>28848534
>tfw you're just as worthless as all of them combined, if not more
>tfw you'll never realize this because of your clearly self-absorbed and narcissistic personality
>>
>>28849290
How do you survive on the streets? Probably getting kicked out soon.
>>
>>28849374
I was lucky enough to have me and the family be taken in by family friends.

Though there are infographs that explain how to at least try to
>>
>>28849374
You don't famalam you need a place of residence to get a job, and you need a job to get a place of residence.

It's a trap, and you survive the trap by not falling into it.
>>
File: dbfdb.png (634 KB, 758x958) Image search: [Google]
dbfdb.png
634 KB, 758x958
>>28849374
If you're in the first world your first stop should be DSHS/whatever equivalent. And tell them you're homeless. It's not fucking hopeless don't listen to >>28849452

Then you spend your days at workfirst/staffing agencies/the like until you can find employment. It's hard work but if you have nowhere else why not. Really after employment you can eventually purchase a van if you can put money in a savings accounts/keep cash secure and don't blow it. Live in the van and save for an apartment and so on until you've made it.

>select all the food
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.