[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl orbiter brought all of this for me, and im still not fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: IMG-20160316-WA0009.jpg (178 KB, 1680x1120) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160316-WA0009.jpg
178 KB, 1680x1120
A girl orbiter brought all of this for me, and im still not fucking her.

This is hilarious.
>>
File: me.jpg (32 KB, 559x587) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
32 KB, 559x587
Elaborate OP.
Who is she?
How do you know her?
How do you know she's a orbiter?
>>
>>28848416
Your mom doesn't count as an orbiter, faggot
>>
>>28848416
You should get her to bring you a camera that is not a potato
>>
i used to have a girl orbiter.. she wasn't bad looking either and was totally dtf, but she just.. i dunno.. had no self respect.. so i couldn't respect her, which meant that, and i was very young when this was going on, i took advantage of her. never anything too bad, i'd get her to buy me food and snacks or give me money for booze and pot then never smoke or drink with her.

i feel bad about it now.. but meh, that's life.
>>
>>28848416
huehuehuheuhue fucking brazilians your girls are whores to the max even elliot would've got some there.

ps. that box is very good fugg.
>>
>>28848455
A friend.
From collegue.
She made pretty clear she is into me and wants at least sex, but sadly im an asexual fuck so i dont care.

>>28848490
Sad
>>
>>28848462
top kek
f
>>
I had a girl orbiter who made it blatantly obvious that she liked me and I just pretended I didn't notice any signs.
>be junior in high school
>no car, hate the bus
>meet 3/10 in my nerd friend group
>at the time I had been working out for a few months
>had some noob gains
>in best shape out of the whole group of nerds
>3/10 gives me rides, is rich and has a nice car
>wants to cuddle with me when at friends house
>buys me stuff from time to time
>my best bro in the group tells me she skyped him
>says she's obsessed with me and wants my cock
>didn't really care, didn't believe I was attractive, just knew she was desperate
>made it painfully clear we were just friends
>called her "buddy"
>after several months of this she didn't seem to like me anymore
Be 20 now, still haven't kissed a girl. Oh well, some people aren't meant to be in a relationship.
>>
>>28848646
>3/10

you made the right decision
>>
>>28848462
xd sick burn updooted!
>>
>>28848646
>be male
>have "standards" when it comes to women's appearance
I'm straight and this is a bizarre concept.
>>
hope you exercise to counter act all those empty carbs
maybe plow this ho just to balance things out bro, not for the pleasure or intimacy, but just so you don't get fat
>>
>>28848416
Is that Nutella? I would gf her solely based off that.

Though her choices in food (it's all sweets) makes me think she's a potential future fatty. An orbiter girl should buy me healthier things.
>>
>>28848416
Goddamn, people actually care about enough to go through the effort to buy you things? You're so lucky!
>>
>>28848462
top kizzlhizljzad
>>
>>28848547
She's trying to buy your sex? she wants sex at least from her relationship with you? Explain how she is expressing this?
>>
>>28848416
I'd toss all that shit out because that will fuck up my weight loss unless I take a year to eat it all.

Glad you're enjoying yourself fampai.
>>
>>28848416
>you brought me to much candies for me alone, let's watch some movies and candies in my house any of this night.

thats all she wants to her, you giant coldhearted faggot
>>
>>28848948
What is your first language, anon
>>
I know OP is fake but still

How can you fuck it up?
You have a girl ,she's really nice to you and clearly wants to be your gf and you still fuck it up

You're a bunch of retards
>>
>>28848970
shitfuckistan
>>
>>28848989
Maybe he doesn't want her? I know I'm not attracted to girls that are openly interested in me.
>>
>>28848948
*nights
*heard
*Op
>>
>>28848416
why the fuck are these bots supporting a fucking chad?

r9k is just as shallow as I fucking thought
>>
>>28849006
This. Im not attracted. And im not a virgin but i dont really care about sex.

>>28848948
We already did that.

>>28848860
With words? She pretty much flat out told me since i was playing dumb to not hurt her.
>>
>>28849052
>We already did that.
do it again with you penis this time
>b..buh i'm an asexual snowflake
you are not
>>
>>28849052
She just said "I want sex since I know you, here is some candy"? How is she getting away with this? Sounds rapey. Reject her already.
>>
>>28848948
Fuck off reddit
Jesus H. Christ
>>
Make her lick chocolate off your dick. I've had dick-lickins from chicks that are less than attractive. They've always treated my dick with the utmost respect.
>>
>>28849112
This. It sounds wierd, kinda of entitled, but it may be analogous to a man buying a girl a drink and asking her for a ONS
>>
File: anime sigh.jpg (466 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
anime sigh.jpg
466 KB, 1600x1200
>>28849180
I don't fucking get human interaction on a sexual level...
>>
>>28848416
>A girl orbiter bought this for me

Sure thing, bud.
>>
>tfw you buy your fatass self a couple more pounds of candy
>you start to actually feel a little shame at what you're doing
>so you make up a lie about how a girl buys it for you
>>
File: 311_low-rider.jpg (32 KB, 449x370) Image search: [Google]
311_low-rider.jpg
32 KB, 449x370
>>28848727
>>>have "standards" when it comes to women's appearance
>I'm straight and this is a bizarre concept.

would you fuck this? no? now you understand what standards are.
>>
>>28849204
You and me both robro. Do you understand how social circles work? I never got the hang of them, never fitted in a group, especially when I tried uni
>>
File: 1459108080666.jpg (48 KB, 350x464) Image search: [Google]
1459108080666.jpg
48 KB, 350x464
>>28848416
Your handler doesn't count, anon
>>
>>28849291
I managed to have at least two friends throughout my school career at all times despite how often I switched schools. I dunno, I talked about video games until people listened. Now we just got to action movies occasionally when we're all in town.

In short I have no idea how to make new friends, but I made best friends in 4th grade by playing pokemon together on a bus trip to washington dc.

But I never matured socially enough to figure out relationships, and everything I've ever heard about them has simply confused me.
>>
>>28849365
Iktf robro, iktf. Never really had a strong friendship with anyone, maybe one or two, but I get socially exhausted pretty quickly so to say. I'm too uninteresting anyways so I never have anything to talk about like the normies do. Ah well, I've accepted my fate anyways
>>
Enjoy your bitus
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.