[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the future you chose. Only despair now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: 111111111111111111111.jpg (254 KB, 718x1280) Image search: [Google]
111111111111111111111.jpg
254 KB, 718x1280
This is the future you chose.
Only despair now.
>>
>>28848389
I didn't choose to have shit endomorph genes
>>
File: eKQQo.jpg (39 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
eKQQo.jpg
39 KB, 680x510
>>28848389
His skeleton is crying

Press F to pay respects to trooper skelly.
>>
>>28848475
F

What is that like 100lbs of body fat?
At 2lbs a week, he could be almost underweight for his height in just 50 weeks. One year.

Of course he would need to eat right and exercise for the whole time, but it's not impossible.
>>
big thumb down big frown no :( no
>>
>>28848389
I know how he feels, man

240 lbs right now, was 300 last November
>>
>>28848389
he is sexy i want to suck his dick
>>
File: 1384635184852.png (68 KB, 219x179) Image search: [Google]
1384635184852.png
68 KB, 219x179
>>28848389
>TFW he looks too much like me

I was going to get dinner but now I'm starting to second guess.
>>
>>28848557
A fat fucker like that could lose up to around 7 lbs a week if they decided to not be a useless disappointment
>>
>>28848557
>100lbs
Try like 175
>>
File: eNxcpy5.jpg (30 KB, 605x146) Image search: [Google]
eNxcpy5.jpg
30 KB, 605x146
please no ;_;
make it stop
wake me up inside
>>
File: 1377388908864.jpg (17 KB, 310x371) Image search: [Google]
1377388908864.jpg
17 KB, 310x371
>>28848389
Hope can overcome despair
>>
He's fat as fatass but he has nicer skin than I do
>>
>>28849417
His would be infinitely more shitty once (if) he loses weight.
>>
just dont eat so much fucking faggot
>>
File: rg reg.jpg (8 KB, 175x159) Image search: [Google]
rg reg.jpg
8 KB, 175x159
was there just no point where he looked in a mirror and recoiled in disgust at the fucking lard-golem he had become? What the fuck is the issue with all you fooderhoovers that you can't stop stuffing your gullet? I don't understand it. Why are you punishing your body in a way that gets you no closer to your ideal gf?
>>
>>28850279
I think really the problem is lack of actual nutritional food. Almost everyone eats this garbage shit that filled with like 17 different kinds of sugar. Oh you wanted a piece of bread? Well its actually 4 teaspoons of sugar because the sugar industry shoved their sugar into making it. So what happens is that this person eats 6 sandwiches that day thinking they are healthy because all they ate was lettuce, meat, and bread and skipped the cheese. But they still ingested 12 teaspoons of sugar as if they just went in spoon after spoon shoveling it into their mouth from the container.

Now throw any additional junkfood on top of this and youre easily eating handfuls of sugar and cornsyrup every day. Everyone is becoming a diabetic. Calories in and calories out dont fucking matter because they are not equal calories. Calories from sugar are different from the calories youd get in a carrot.

Even then you want to eat a carrot? Well you better read the ingredients because its filled with grease, or sugared oil, or packaged in some sort of corn syrup. Nobody does this. They just grab whatever and eat it and people arent overeating, its just that they are are eating manufactured chemical laced food or sometimes not even things that could be considered food at all but chemicals rearranged to look like food.

We arent magically incredible more lazy. We maybe have gotten slightly lazier with less physical demanding jobs but nothing that would balloon people to such ridiculous proportions. 200 years ago a human would eat almost no sugar. Now humans eat 100x that. So what the fuck do you think is going to happen? You need to eat fresh stuff that corps have gotten their dirty little chemist hands in yet. Not to mention all the shit they dont have to put on the label because "le trade sekrit :^)"
>>
>>28848389
My genetics don't even allow that to occur.
>>
>>28850827
This is very good perception. I'm curious to know how you would personally approach nutrition though. What do you eat?
>>
>>28850827
>But they still ingested 12 teaspoons of sugar as if they just went in spoon after spoon shoveling it into their mouth from the container.
I did that literally as a kid.
>>
>>28848762
get dinner and eat 3/4ths of it. portion control is the only decent way to weight loss that doesn't require inhuman discipline or lead to absolute relapse later in life.

>>28850279
was skeletal for a while. nobody likes that either except really gross girls. ate to bulk up. ran out of time to go to the gym for a few months between work and school. didn't change eating habits. struggling to get back into exercise routine so now i've just got about 40-50 pounds that don't need to be there. shit sucks man
>>
>>28850827
Sorry retard but if you overeat carrots you can gain a pound all the same. Calories in calories out. The whole "ITS A HEALTHY TYPE OF CALORIE" is a fat person meme.
Sure nutrition is important but you can eat poptarts for 3 meals a day every day and you'll lose weight. You would prob become a diabetic tho
>>
>>28850827
You're also underestimating the comfort/laziness of modern society.

You sit at home in front of the tv, the computer, while eating, you sit in your car to go to a drive-through window of a fast food place then you sit in a motorized scooter as you zip around wal mart and even if you're not NEET/disabled, you sit around at work or school and you sit around while you wait for the pizza/chinese food guy to bring your delivery right to your doorstep.

Yes, sugar especially corn syrup is one of the worst thing that modern society has come up with, but it also enables laziness to a ridiculous degree.
>>
Nah I'm too vain when it comes to my appearance. I'll starve myself to death if I need to
>>
File: gdfgd g.png (506 KB, 847x471) Image search: [Google]
gdfgd g.png
506 KB, 847x471
>>28850827
First of all where the fuck are you getting your carrots man.

I do agree about the added sugar being a factor but with a bit of effort those can be avoided. But like you said they grab whatever and eat it. Which is still a conscious choice. You can say no to a snickers bar and pick up an apple. Most people would just rather do doughnut curls on the couch.

>mfw the average american is sedentary 13 hours a day that's 72% of your waking time
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-survey-to-sit-or-stand-almost-70-of-full-time-american-workers-hate-sitting-but-they-do-it-all-day-every-day-215804771.html

>>28850994
good on you bud keep trying. If you can start cycle commuting. I can't keep the fucking weight on anymore from that alone
>>
>>28851044
>stayed at home sitting on the couch playing video games for 3 months straight
>only ate one meal of Chinese food or pizza and ice cream a day
>lost 15 pounds

Calories in calories out you frauds
>>
>>28848389
TFW he has a bigger dick then my boyfriend
>>
File: skinnyfat.jpg (39 KB, 522x756) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
39 KB, 522x756
>>28848389
Yeah I wish. I hate food and yet I still managed to turn out skinnyfat.

>6'2
>210
>arms and shoulders and chest like twigs
>gut looks like I'm 14 months pregnant
>stretch marks on my ass

Granted, I am 30 and have never been to a gym and haven't played any sport in about 12 years so it could be the "dad bod" kicking in early.
>>
>>28851093
yeah, and once you have to go back into the real world you'll be eating three shitty meals and putting the pounds back on again before getting a stroke from all that sodium.
>>
>>28848389
That's not the future I chose. My future is WAY worse. Despite being fat his body isn't that fucked up. If he lost weight he'd look normal. I am completely and utterly absolutely disgusting compared to him.
>>
>>28850939
I dont control the food purchases, but I mostly eat oatmeal, farina, tuna, turkey, chicken, carrots, peaches, and pineapple. I honestly dont eat very much variety and I feel like im in prison. 3 more months and I might be able to move out.

>>28851044
Yeah and corps advertise based on that. "Food for everyone" "quick and easy" "LET ME SHOVE THIS IN YOUR FACE JUST BUY IT ITS RIGHT HERE"

>>28851083
Well maybe not carrots so much but they definately do it with fruit. A lot of the fruit in fruit stuff isnt even fruit its chemicals made to taste similar to fruit. Tons of fruit arent stored in water but "heavy XXL triple nigger syrup".

>>28851093
Some people dont get fat but internally their organs respond the same and aren't healthy because youre fucking making them work off pizza. I have a friend that found out he was borderline diabetic because he was having low sugars and his hands started shaking but he exercises all the time but he drinks nonstop and the alcohol was keeping his sugar levels constant when he was actually not eating enough to maintain his sugars with all that exercise.
>>
>>28851318
Frozen fruits and veges anon.
>>
>>28851318
have you ever been to the produce section or a farmers market motherfucker? Are you brain damaged?
>>
I don't get fat. And even if I did I don't enjoy eating much.
>>
>>28851154
I already have and I haven't gained a single fucking pound back because I'm not a retard or a pig.
Doctor says I'm healthy too. Go figure. Buncha retards spreading their retard logic because eating is too damn hard for them.
>>
You can lose it Anon. I lost 100 in under a year
>>
>>28851697
Not really. I live in a desert in a town with like 2k people in it.
>>
>>28848704
hahaha fatty
>>
Why did you post this on /v/?
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.