[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic unrelated Does anybody have any tips on finding girlfriend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460121713492.jpg (748 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
1460121713492.jpg
748 KB, 864x864
Pic unrelated

Does anybody have any tips on finding girlfriend's vagina?

Each other have only been having sex for the last couple months now, and we're still having trouble finding the hole at times, which leads to awkward and frustrating sex at times
>>
>>28848350
Throw flour and stick your dick in the wet spot.
>>
the far right wing should go full Islam. kek
>>
>>28848379

Kek.

>>28848350

Have you tried looking at her vagina?
>>
>>28848350
stick your dick in her ass , then pull it out and move it up a bit
>>
>>28848350
its always lower than you think and if youre about to put it in her ass she'll stop you and you'll know you're too low
>>
File: 1439950427955.jpg (42 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1439950427955.jpg
42 KB, 500x370
>>28848350
what if I am far right but smoke marijuana daily?
>>
thing about feminism is that I dont think I ever met someone who didn't think women deserve equal rights, its just that those people dont really care that much and are not yelling in the streets about it so then you get all those fat short dyed haired women doing it and it gives it a bad name.
>>
File: listens to young thug once.jpg (68 KB, 599x814) Image search: [Google]
listens to young thug once.jpg
68 KB, 599x814
What if I am far right but enjoy ThuggerThugger daily?
>>
>le weedman strawman
kys. memes arent reality most smokers are normal
>>
>>28848350
>degradation of whites

i'd probably care if i was a faggoty pasty snownigger myself but nope i want them to give arabs even more a reason to kill them all please
>>
>>28849686
then you should get off my board you stoner scum
>>
>>28851081
Then you're 16
>>
>>28849686
smoking marijuana isn't what make pothead culture autistic
>>
>>28848350
>music glorifying crime and violence
i don't see a problem with this, you some kind of pussy fgt or something
>>
>>28852298
White culture has no semblance of masculinity
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.