[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no more tries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
i have finally given up on getting a gf guys
i will accept the fact that i will end up alone for the rest of my life, never try again to get what i can't have or deserve.
>be me
>beta af
>have no friends
>kissless virgin
>no one finds me attractive
>no girl even knows my name
>tries to get their attention, fail as usual
>switch to facebook
>find a girl who seems to have many things in common with me
>give it one last try
>start chatting and stuff
>like her more and more
>work hard to keep the relation going
>friendzone me as usual
that's is no more tries, no morefails, no more pain and hating my self, if it is going to be like that then let it be, i don't care anymore
i came up with only one thing to keep in mind
some of are never mentioned to have friends or gfs in life no matter,
i always ended up looking for someone that doesn't exist, and this what happened to me!!!
>>
'never ever give up' - donald j trump

you will find girl op. she will come to you and love you and be everything yo u always wanted. dont give up. shes out there looking for you
>>
dont kill self anon pls. shes out there, i know it
>>
>>28848329
i am afraid it is too late for me
already made the choice, who ever is looking for he will find eventualy, until then i will be walking on my way "alone" i don't time to wast on waiting for something might never come or someone that never exist
>>
I know all you want is to read answers like >>28848329 >>28848397 but it will never happen, OP
I'm sorry
>>
>>28848420
never late. can no find love if only 1 person looking. trust me. shes out there look for you. maybe shes close to giving up too. if you keep look you will find each other, love, be happy
>>
Welcome to the club m8. Relationships seem pretty overrated anyways.
>>
>>28848444
Trips confirm this
>>
>>28848444
trips never lie, but i just wanted to say that so i won't make the same mistake again, as you see i have no one to talk too except you guys , what you think that i should do then ?
>>
>>28848604
You said you made the choice.
>>
>>28848655
>>28848444
dubs and trips
holy shit OP i'm so sad for you
>>
Yeah I'm with you OP, I gave up, it will not get better but only worse

If women weren't such whores this shit wouldn't happen
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.