[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hooker gave me a blowjob about a week ago, without a condom.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1432629305582.png (130 KB, 394x360) Image search: [Google]
1432629305582.png
130 KB, 394x360
Hooker gave me a blowjob about a week ago, without a condom. Ever since then tip of my penis has been itching me like crazy. It's not like a burning sensation, but an itch. Anybody knows what this could probably be? Hopefully it's a curable STD/STI, or maybe this is just my anxiety running on.
>>
Sounds like an oral to penile fungus

Serves you write for letter a filthy hooker slob on your knob.
>>
its cancer aids
>>
sounds like syphillis. some places give free std tests you idiot
>>
You have penis ants, Anon
>>
>>28848150
>without a condom
No sympathy for you. Enjoy your STD.
>>
>>28848561
Sounds more like penis termites. That's where the term "woody" came from.
>>
>>28848629
>penis termites

9/10, solid kek
>>
You have AIDS....sorry anon RIP:(. But seriously don't worry ...it's probably curable. You can't catch anything serious from receiving
>>
There is like 1 and a 1000 chance of getting any serious STD for a male receiving oral sex.

Really hard to transmit things through saliva and a small urethra opening at the top of your dick.
>>
At the very worst, it's gonorrhea. However, it's more likely that it's just irritation or a bacterial or viral infection (adenovirus). You could try some Doxycycline, but it's not guaranteed to while out the gonorrhea, if that's what it is. If you don't have any redness or swelling or discharge, you should be in the clear and just assume it's irritation from the saliva or physical trauma if she was rough or deep throating. If it gets any worse, or doesn't get better, I'd recommend hitting up a clinic just to make sure there's nothing wrong. As it stands, it doesn't sound terribly serious.
>>
>>28849613
This. That hooker probably has some open sores in her mouth OP.
>>
>>28849936
>open sores

Those are called herpes and unfortunately for you, it's one of the 3 STDs that can't be cured.
>>
>>28849740
>it's a "let's pretend we're doctors" episode
>>
>>28850623
Look, I know the majority of you guys are virgins, but having sexual experience isn't the same as having a PhD, I promise you.
>>
>>28848150
If it's the clap you should get that checked out and cleaned before your cock rots

Seriously if let to fester the disease will destroy your penile tissue
>>
>>28848150
It's definitely cancer
>>
almost 100% genital herpes
>>
Keep us updated op!!!! Oriiiiiiiiginakll
>>
Threads like this makes me not want to try and stop being a virgin at nearly 30.
>>
File: batmankek.jpg (26 KB, 236x272) Image search: [Google]
batmankek.jpg
26 KB, 236x272
>>28848629

Holy shit OP, thanks I needed the kek.
>>
File: 1433733842973.png (283 KB, 540x656) Image search: [Google]
1433733842973.png
283 KB, 540x656
>Penis Inspection day is tomorrow
>>
>>28848482
syphilis is usually a painless sore on your dick that lasts for a few weeks and goes away, then the other symptoms kick in later on a few years.
>>
r/4chan, I also would like to have my comment included in the screenshot when you normies get a chuckle over the penis termites thing.
>>
>mom found the std
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.