[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WATCHED MY SON GET HIS DIPLOMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: PicsArt_05-26-06.59.04.jpg (1 MB, 3052x1717) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-26-06.59.04.jpg
1 MB, 3052x1717
This isn't a thread intended to spark interest... I don't give a shit about that... just wanted to say I'm proud of my son... He's always been a brilliant kid, but now he's a man, and a Damn good one.. by the way, His Actual Birthname is JET NEPTUNE...
>>
>Breeding
fuck off normie.
>>
grats, op. I wish you and your family the best.
>>
You mean your wife's son
>>
>>28848005
getting a high school diploma isn't an accomplishment you stupid fuck

I hope your son gets into a car crash while drunk driving home from his friend's graduation party and is left with a permanent brain injury causing him to have the attention span and memory of a squirrel
>>
File: 1462485763109.gif (98 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1462485763109.gif
98 KB, 500x364
>jet neptune
>>
>>28848005
>naming your wife's son after a plane

top cuck
>>
>>28848005
Well, there's no way someone would dox their kid here.

I checked to find his facebook and there is indeed a profile named that, and at first I thought "hm, this must be someone who doesn't like him who's trying to get him fucked with".

Then it hit me, the low friend count, the siblings named "Jupiter" and "Anji"- it was obvious.

You're one of those weird facebook roleplay people and you're trying to make people play with you.

------------------------
troll line anyone above or this line has been trolled-
--------------------------

polite sage
>>
>>28848324
>You're one of those weird facebook roleplay people and you're trying to make people play with you.
what the fuck is this
also don't sage this epic thread I need to see OP's autism in its prime before I sleep
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.