[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>LITERALLY can't imagine myself having sex >the thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: dnews-whysex-tt.jpg (160 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
dnews-whysex-tt.jpg
160 KB, 640x360
>LITERALLY can't imagine myself having sex
>the thought of this is as distant from my comprehension as is nothingness
I wonder how it feels and how so many people take it for granted
I'm sure there's other people with this kind of feel, please respond
>>
>>28847919
It's really tiring
>>
I know that feel. I can't imagine kissing a girl or having any sort of emotional connection. Just saying "anon's girlfriend" aloud sounds so fake and foreign, like it's a joke or an absolute impossibility.

In theory I'd really like to have a girlfriend to spend time with and love and be affectionate with, but I'm too afraid and too reserved for that. I can't even talk to girls, let alone have sex. It just seems like something I shouldn't and won't ever get.
>>
>>28847935
Man, I just wonder how it feels to fuck a girl, then appear with her in public next day and behave normally, looking at her talk to her friends and knowing she was on all fours last night.
>>
>>28847919
It's not that great, usually. Every so often there's a really cool chick that can suck a mean dick and let you put it in her ass and it's great sex. After I jerk it I would only reluctantly have sex if a girl came in my room naked and flopped on my bed on front of me.
>>
In

I know that feel. It's an awful feel

I'll never experience what it's like to have someone look at me up close and genuinely say they love me and imply they're attracted to me

How do you even make it through your life without someone ever finding you desirable?
>>
>>28847919
I know exactly that specific feel
>>
>>28847978
>It just seems like something I shouldn't and won't ever get.
OP here, I feel the same.
I'm sure there's an exception to the rule when it comes to women out there, but it's so rare I don't want to search for it. Even if I wanted to, I'm so retarded with my social anxiety that I wouldn't be able to do anything.

>>28848025
>How do you even make it through your life without someone ever finding you desirable?
It's kind of a bad feel, but I've been managing. It hits me when I am in some public spot and I see beautiful women, or a couple. When I'm alone at home there's usually no problems, but every now and then I get melancholic and think about it.
>>
File: 1453936916931.png (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453936916931.png
197 KB, 500x500
>people have casual sex like it is nothing
Terrifying, I can't stand closeness. To much of an autist to even hug my mother
>>
>>28847978

This post summed up my feelings 100%. So here's a (You).
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.