[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would You Rather
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: Dishjob.jpg (117 KB, 599x618) Image search: [Google]
Dishjob.jpg
117 KB, 599x618
Choose a girl:

a) 9/10 FWB, has a boyfriend besides you who won't find out about you unless you go out of your way to let him know, she doesn't have sex with anyone other than you and him. Friendly to normal fetishes like feet and light bondage, won't do anything crazy. Won't get jealous if you get another girlfriend.

b) 7/10 gf, ideal personality (to your perspective). Won't let you put your dick in her pussy or ass for the first five years of the relationship, will do anything else. You get to dictate how the relationship goes, whether you move in together, etc. Won't cheat on you, won't break up with you unless she finds out you cheated on her or if you rape her or something.

Hypothetical question thread, ask more.
>>
If I had to choose, b.

I've already gone 20+ years without sex.
>>
B for sure
>>
>>28847196
B assuming she is a virgin of course.
>>
>>28847196
Not gonna go through A again.

B it is.
>>
>become a fuccboi for some slut
>a perfect loyal pure gf

Gee, what a hard choice that is
>>
>>28847196
assuming option b has a pretty face b.
Assuming option b has no pretty face still option b.
Seriously fuck 9/10s I'd take a 3/10 with, obviously, objectively perfect personality over any 10/10 every time.
>>
>>28847196
I've gone a long time without having sex, I think I can handle 5 more years for a perfect gf.

B on any day of the week.
>>
Neither. I want to die alone.
>>
>>28847307
She's had a few other boyfriend who's she had the same condition of no vaginal or anal sex, never made it past five years with them. She's given blowjobs.
>>
>>28847361
I hope she doesn't have STDs then
>>
A sounds perfect to be honest.

Not at all interested in a relationship at the moment. A 9/10 fuck buddy sounds fucking perfect atm.
>>
>>28847196
Am I the only one that'd go for A here? Sex with a 9/10 without commitment any time you'd like? Plus the other one wont let your dick in her pussy for 5 years of being your girlfriend what is that about.
>>
>>28847372
Neither choice will have or give STDs, A will never get pregnant.
>>
>>28847196
B for sure, OP
>>
>>28847432
Ok. Still B then.
>>
>>28847416
I'd go with A if it's still possible to search out for a real GF, and if A is always available regardless
>>
A. As much as I'd like the companionship as well I already have friends so gibe da pussi b0ss
>>
A any day.
>>
B, i don't have any friends and i've endured 20 years without sex, can endure 5 more.
>>
>>28847196
A, there's no point in dating some whore if you can't fuck her (and I don't want to wait five years to do so). Plus, I don't want the responsibility that comes with having a girlfriend - they're still going to expect you to buy/do shit for them.
>>
>>28847196
B has far more opportunities. I could fuck a whore doggy-style and get the whore to feel her up and eat her out.

We both win.
>>
>>28847196

a)

I can't wait 5 years without sex and I have the mentality to be fine with the situation in a, as I have no real need for companionship, I just like sex.
>>
B, assuming she's okay with cuddling.
I'd like to feel human warmth again.
And pillows can't say "I love you" while drifting to sleep in your arms.
>>
>>28847196
b for 100%
>>
>>28847196
A

Fuck relationships.
>>
>>28847196
B, absolutely no question in my mind.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.