[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goodevening /r9k/ Ask a NEET who's been living in motels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1456890363886.jpg (2 MB, 1700x1965) Image search: [Google]
1456890363886.jpg
2 MB, 1700x1965
Goodevening /r9k/

Ask a NEET who's been living in motels with his sister and mom for a couple years of his life anything.
>>
>>28847097
Any plans for a more permanent residence? Like by salvaging her credit or something?
>>
how is the sex? stories?
>>
How did you get into this situation?

How horrible is your life?

Do you see any hope for yourself in the future?

Have you had awkward incestous sex with either your mother or sister?
>>
>>28847121

>>28847121

Hopefully I finally muster up the courage to live on my own with a roommate in some apartment. But I don't think I work well living with other people that aren't my family.

>>28847148

KV

>>28847151

>How did you get into this situation?

My mother had terrible credit and I'm a NEET so I have no credit, sister is the same. We got evicted from the apartment we we're staying out over money issues forced to live with our grandma. Got into a huge argument with them over his living situation and she kicked us out but wants us to stay somewhere without us being around them. She won't co-sign her name for us to get a new place for reasons unknown but she rather dish out thousands of dollars for this place. It's stupid.

>Do you see any hope for yourself in the future?

I do, just it might take awhile

>Have you had awkward incestous sex with either your mother or sister?

Both ugly, no.
>>
>>28847151

Oh and I forgot

>How horrible is your life?

Not bad really, free cable and towels and toilet paper. Breakfast isn't bad. Just the judgement is the only problem.
>>
>>28847251
>My mother had terrible credit
>She won't co-sign her name for reasons unknown
you out to learn how credit works ,friendo
>>
>>28847251
I hope you've learned something from this and are taking steps to build your own credit, like taking out a credit card and using it responsibly. You can get one backed up with your own funds if you can't get a regular one.
>>
Which one of them do you get along with more?
Do you like your family at all?
>>
casual sibling nudity?
>>
>>28847349

I'm oblivious to that type of things, what do you expect

>>28847358

>your own funds
>NEET

???
>>
>>28847385

None of them

One is a tumblrina another is a teenager stuck in a middle aged adult body.
>>
>>28847475
Hey bud it might seem stupid but I think you'll probably be a lot happier if you find your peace with them
you've got two teenage girls you're living with, essentially, so it's time to learn how to get along

what do you mean by "tumblrina"?
I have a tumblr that I use pretty often but I doubt I have any of the behaviours you detest
>>
>>28847686

>Hey bud it might seem stupid but I think you'll probably be a lot happier if you find your peace with them

No you're right, it's been on and off.

>>28847686

Colored hair, piercings, attitude. The usual tumblrina traits.
>>
>>28847745
Well lots of teenagers, not even just girls, go through that sort of phase. She's your sister, don't condemn her based off her choices in a narrow slice of her life.
Support her and help her become more productive and less of a cunt.
>>
>>28847097
hey does your name start with an A?
>>
>>28847859

No, M actually.
>>
>>28848053
oh of course, i didn't even read your name here says motelanon
my bad
>>
>>28847097
How do you jerk off?
>>
>>28847097
Would you describe yourself as a masochist or a sadist?
>>
>>28848072

Well my name is matt actually so yeah.

>>28848114

I wait until they go out somewhere or in the bathroom.
>>
>>28847097
How the fuck can you afford motels every single night? They are at least $30/night.
>>
>>28848153

Actually 70$ a night

And my rich grandma of course.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.