[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask a drunk deperssed r9kite anything for the next 40 minutes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: meme layers.jpg (57 KB, 680x688) Image search: [Google]
meme layers.jpg
57 KB, 680x688
ask a drunk deperssed r9kite anything for the next 40 minutes
>>
>>28847033
Do you think normies are killing r9k or is it just a meme?
>>
>>28847205

I think at least a little bit. I think we post enough fucked up shit to keep the 100% normies out though

plus there's not really any avenue for people to feed their narcissism here other than tripfagging
>>
>>28847033
Why haven't you offed yourself yet mate?
>>
>>28847033
why are you depressed? I guarantee its over some crybaby bitch bullshit and you're a fucking normie faggot
>>
>>28847308

don't want to cause my parents that much trouble, if I kill myself I'll at least wait until they've passed

>>28847320

no reason in particular, just don't ever feel like anything, constantly apathetic, kind of just want watch the world burn, that and sleep and waste my life away on escapism with vidya and anime

i have moments where I feel like living is worth it but most of the time its pretty debatable

I won't say I'm the most depressed person here or anything like that, but I'm definitely not satisfied with what life and society have to offer for the most part
>>
>>28847413
>no reason in particular, just don't ever feel like anything, constantly apathetic, kind of just want watch the world burn, that and sleep and waste my life away on escapism with vidya and anime
>i have moments where I feel like living is worth it but most of the time its pretty debatable
>I won't say I'm the most depressed person here or anything like that, but I'm definitely not satisfied with what life and society have to offer for the most part

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH dude, everybody deals with existential bullshit, but what it comes down to is if you can make it or not. If you can make it you better get the fuck off this board and just fucking do it. There are those of us who are utterly fucked and would kill to be able to have another shot or just one fucking shot in general.
>>
>>28847565
m8 you're whining more than he is.
>>
>>28847565

>If you can make it you better get the fuck off this board and just fucking do it

we'll see man, I won't say I don't have the potential to make it, but also keep in mind you're talking to someone pathetic enough to consider making a tulpa

also most of this board would be gone tomorrow if your standards for who should be able to browse here were actually true

why don't you tell me your story since you're the expert on being depressed
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.