[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me >Be autistic >Pizza delivery guy knocks on door
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: temp.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
temp.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>Be me
>Be autistic
>Pizza delivery guy knocks on door
>"Cash or debit?"
>Say debit
>He fondles the machine for a bit
>"Do you want to tip?"
>He looks at you longingly
>Respond with "n-n-..."
>He looks like he's about to cry
>"Yes..."
>Pay $5 tip for a $19 pizza
>What would you guys do?
>>
>>28846950
>What would you guys do?
I'd kill that motherfucker and sprinkle his meat on the pizza
>>
I would order online and tip in tip section so the only thing I have to do is grab the pizza from his hands.
>>
File: 1453885771607.png (82 KB, 217x250) Image search: [Google]
1453885771607.png
82 KB, 217x250
I live in Australia, and if there's anything at all I enjoy about this country it's the fact that I'm not forced to tip.

Tipping is the most retarded fucking thing ever.
>>
>>28846999
It is, desu.
Having lived in the UK it blows my mind that the Canadacucks are more like the USA than the UK.
>>
File: scrub.png (228 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
scrub.png
228 KB, 640x480
>>28846950
pull out the scouter and see if hes worthy
>>
I live in a part of Detroit where white people don't live. The other day I had a $16 order and gave the dude $22. When it was obvious that I didn't want my change it looked like I made his day. My mom gives them $10s and shit but I only give what my NEETbux will allow me to.

tl;dr only niggers and total losers don't tip
>>
>>28846950
Pay 2/3$ instead, simple as that.
>>
>>28847018
How does that blow your mind? You do know that Canadians are just a breed of Yankee, right?
>>
>What would you guys do?
Stiff the bitch and then cackle wildly at the thought of that minimum-wage clown bitching about me to his fellow drones while I feast on delicious pizza.
>>
>>28847129
I deliver pizzas and I'll remember your house next time you order. I'll stop at a gas station on the way, take a few minutes to piss and stretch out, not wash my hands...
>>
>>28846950
I've never heard of a machine that needed the delivery person to guilt you into saying yes to a tip before putting it in
>>
>>28847159
Ah, I see you are aware of my fetish. Thank you for working so hard to fulfill my sexual desires as well as my culinary ones!

Still no tip for you, minimum-wage monkey. :)
>>
>>28847159
So? I'm not eating the cardboard box and plastic bottle.
>>
>>28847204
Actually we get paid above minimum wage. Even people that work at fucking Burger King do. Nobody would work there if that weren't the case.
>>
>>28847233
>work above minimum wage
>still feel entitled to a tip for a job a roomba could do
>>
>>28847370
If you can program a roomba to do it why aren't you a millionaire yet?
>>
>>28847410
because niggers would probably steal it. I need to wait until after the race-war
>>
>>28847447
Plenty of nigger free neighborhoods to sell to.
>>
Anyone else here really autistic about tipping? If I, or someone I'm with doesn't tip a waitress or whatever at least 15%, I start sweating profusely and getting even more nervous than I would speaking in front of 10000 people

I have on two occasions threatened people that I would leave the table if they don't tip properly
>>
>>28847492
niggers know how to roam. and there's no such thing as a nigger free traffic route
>>
>>28847541
I would have just left more money and not went out to eat with that person again. Don't want to be embarrassed by the company you keep.
>>
File: tOIeI29.jpg (279 KB, 864x600) Image search: [Google]
tOIeI29.jpg
279 KB, 864x600
>>28847584
Especially during those sacred real nigga hours
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.