[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's cringier: reading manga or watching amine?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1464072563133.jpg (92 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
1464072563133.jpg
92 KB, 576x576
What's cringier: reading manga or watching amine?
>>
>>28846639

probably reading manga because you probably don't read manga in the western world unless you've already been infected by anime

but who gives a fuck honestly, just get whatever small enjoyment you can out of life
>>
why would you read mangoes?
>>
manga
>>28846696
because s2 never
and you can read at your own pace instead of while subs are up
>>
>>28846696

right now there are tons of great manga that will never make it to animedom

that's why
>>
>>28846682
Nah, manga and comics have been super mainstream for most of the 2000's. If anything watching non-dubbed, non-Toonami is waaay cringier to most people.
Like, DBZ and Pokemon and such are goofy, but they're mainstream, and up until Jump went digital their manga equivalents were mainstream as well, but seasonal subbed anime in moon is weird to a lot of people.
>>
>>28846755

>non-dubbed
>non-toonami

man all of my anime interaction has been from /a/ and the rest of 4chan so my understanding of cringe is the exact opposite
>>
>>28846639
Manga. Normalfags don't even seem to mind subbed anime anymore
>>
Caring about what people think is cringey instead of enjoying what you like is definitely up there.
>>
File: cesare.jpg (99 KB, 800x1144) Image search: [Google]
cesare.jpg
99 KB, 800x1144
>>28846639
some mangas are pretty thoughtful, funny, well written, well drawn

a h8er might at a stretch say it is less stimulating than a book or associated with more autistic mango, but not allowing yourself to spend 20 minutes reading a manga you heard was good because of what some h8er thinks is more pathetic
>>
File: 417-660x470.jpg (111 KB, 660x470) Image search: [Google]
417-660x470.jpg
111 KB, 660x470
I'd say anime, but only because I know more manga that I have convinced people to read and they've enjoyed a lot without feeling weird.

Pic related is my favorite of all time, 20th Century Boys. You guys should read it.

It has at least 3 waifu options
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.