[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dont tell me you're in the gunther tier /r9k/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: hff.png (2 MB, 2732x2516) Image search: [Google]
hff.png
2 MB, 2732x2516
dont tell me you're in the gunther tier /r9k/...
>>
File: feels-good-man.png (361 KB, 620x683) Image search: [Google]
feels-good-man.png
361 KB, 620x683
>>28846287
Chad tier all the way bruh
>>
>>28846287
Freddy tier kv reporting
>>
>>28846339
>chad
>on /r9k/
>>
daniel reporting in
>>
>>28846287
what about that skinny art kid who fucked all the girls i had a crush on in highschool

wheres the jack white tier?
>>
>>28846404
daniel tier
>>
Guys, is this the kind of shit you actually think?
I'm not a robot by any means, I usually come here for laughs. But this is some unhealthy thinking right here.

"Can find a 4/10 gf if you REALLY look"
I mean yeah, IF YOU HANG OUT IN SHALLOW SOCIAL CIRCLES.
If you are in the clubbing scene I guess this applies. But no one in the real world thinks this way. "get away with murder" that's fucking bullshit. I know it's an exaggeration but damn. If you actually think like this you have some major issues.

I hope I don't come off as too judgemental, I'm just saying that this isn't true. Keep in mind that I have GENUINE SOCIAL CONNECTIONS. So I know what the real world looks like.
>>
>>28846396
>implying everyone on /r9k/ isn't chad tier or higher
>>
>>28846451
dude dont try and engage lol

nobody on this board will ever abandon delusions like these.

the only reason their lives suck is because they weren't born hot.

if they were born hot they'd have a gf and a highrise.
>>
>>28846516
>if they were born hot they'd have a gf and a highrise.
I hope you are joking.
>>
>>28846451
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

>b-b-but i would totally date a 1/10 gf if she had nice personality

no you wouldnt

now leave
>>
>>28846451
Wew Nice Norman now fuck off
>>
>>28846527
Question still remains how much the halo effect biases people. And even if it was super powerful, if you made music or something you could easily add some +1 pussy-slayer halo effect points.

You're right though. No one would date a trainwreck. I guess you're fucked at that point.

If you're average you should be fine as long as your personality is ok and you make a decent living.

One more thing: If you have bad self-esteem you can just disregard every single notion you have about your own appearance. That low self esteem biases you and could possibly even distort/selectively delete your memories to align your beliefs with your biases. Keep that in mind.
>>
Daniel with a hint of gunther
>>
Marcus here but still autist af
>>
What if you are average face ugly body

Help
>>
File: niggah.jpg (75 KB, 498x640) Image search: [Google]
niggah.jpg
75 KB, 498x640
>>28846287
Brad tier checking in
>>
>>28846287
Between Daniel and Freddy.
>>
>>28847189
>attractive face

lol you look like a goofy hillbilly
>>
File: 1462502232098.jpg (95 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1462502232098.jpg
95 KB, 500x667
>>28847212
who looks goofy now?
>check
>and m8
>>
>>28846287
Dave tier reporting in. I'm overweight by 50 lbs.
>>
>would probably be Brad tier if I ever worked out and got a stylish haircut thanks to solid face+hair genes
Feels eh tier
>>
>>28846772
>Vyro thinks he has an average face

You're Gunther tier dude
>>
File: cool.png (75 KB, 163x164) Image search: [Google]
cool.png
75 KB, 163x164
I think I'm like half Daniel and half Brad. I've had people tell me I have nice facial features, but I think I'm just average.
>>
>>28846287
I've never met a white man named Marcus.
>>
Always get compliments on my face. Some random drunk girl even once called me "the most attractive beautiful man I have ever seen" But I have a below average body. Skinny and covered in self harm scars.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>tfw
>gunther is actually the manliest man alive
>your tier means shit
>>
who /chad tier face but super spooky skeleton/ here

fucked alot of sexy girls in hs but most of them coulld probably beat me up lmfao
>>
Daniel tier but a spooky skelton body guess how many girls ive banged 0
>>
>>28847583
that's called brad anon
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.