[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't women perceive attractiveness accurately? If you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1445696557408.gif (49 KB, 983x622) Image search: [Google]
1445696557408.gif
49 KB, 983x622
Why don't women perceive attractiveness accurately? If you rank the MAJORITY of men as BELOW AVERAGE, then the word "average" looses its meaning. The majority of anything should be, by definition, average.
>>
>>28846178

Blame the media.
>>
>>28846178
definitions are fascists, literally a tool of patriarchy
>>
>>28846273
fuck off tard
stop trying to use every opportunity to shill your /pol/ bullshit
>>
>>28846178
>women
>rational

oregano
>>
>>28846178
You can't expect women to not mess up anything they have free reign of, no matter how you to logic them. They didn't build societies after all
>>
To avoid that said female unnecessarily produces weaker offspring than she has to.
They don't have to pic a guy of their own attractiveness for the purpose of getting dicked.
>>
>>28846178
>I don't understand the difference between mean and median or how either one applies to skewed distributions
Read a book, nigger.
>>
File: 043 - zUfIMqN.png (117 KB, 372x351) Image search: [Google]
043 - zUfIMqN.png
117 KB, 372x351
>>28846178
Because a '5' is someone who has hyper masculine features and hyper feminine features in just the right areas. The chance of this happening is super low because now you two factors, unlike women where only hyper feminine features are valued.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.