[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw hopelessly unemployed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: universe pepe4.png (603 KB, 629x481) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe4.png
603 KB, 629x481
>tfw hopelessly unemployed
>>
>>28846009
I want to die because of this
>>
File: sad egg.png (185 KB, 327x239) Image search: [Google]
sad egg.png
185 KB, 327x239
>>28846033
This. I want to be normal. I want to have a group of friends, a gf to hug, a steady income, and some independence. I'm tired of losing at every aspect of life. I've been like this for so long that I feel too broken to climb out of this mess. My mom want's me to sign on disability but going on 26 in a week this will be a endgame and will probably ruin any chance that I have to get a job.

I got a drink at the juice shop and there was a group of young coworkers laughing while making smoothies, they looked so happy. I remember when I was 19 and had some hope burning in me, yea I was still a loser back then. But at least I had a small ember of faith that someday I'll bring myself together and make some friends at the very least. I just neeted it up because I had no motivation to do anything. I've got rejected as cart pusher at Target and again got rejection letters from Mc Donalds. I wish I could have pulled the bootstraps when I was younger but if feels like it's too late. It feels like it's too late to ever own a home, get a stable job,and have a group of friends.
>>
>>28846484
We are drowning. In a state of living death. Pull us out of the water please. I can't take it anymore. Let me die or give me a job. Let me die, let me die.
>>
>>28846600
You can end the ride whenever you want my man.
Nice original dubs
>>
File: 1462594172312.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1462594172312.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>28846009
I just bombed an interview today and they were the first ones to call back after months. All my friends from high school are engineers now.
>>
>>28846649
It's not that simple. I have dependants.
>>
File: 1458102397650.jpg (175 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1458102397650.jpg
175 KB, 500x499
>tfw country has NEETbux
>tfw been unemployed for nearly 2 years and loving it
>tfw you purposely half-ass job applications and botch interviews
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.