[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HEEEEELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1410289527757.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1410289527757.png
98 KB, 600x500
>find out a girl likes me
>she is really hot, adorable and smart
>she has a really positive attitude and just makes my heart melt every time I see her
>I'm an insecure, sad sack of shit, always wallowing in self-pity
>never had a gf
WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO HELP ME
I'm gonna fuck this up. im gonna fuck this up. this might be my only chance at being somewhat happy.
>>
please respond to my original post
originalbloxxx
>>
How do you know that she likes you OP? How can you be sure?
>>
>>28846433
she told my friend who told me. he told me about this tonight. sweating bullets now. also considerably drunk.
she was also very friendly to me everytime we've talked. biting her lip and everything. fuck me,
>>
>>28845965
just kill yourself .

asd4545
>>
>>28846967
been trying, pham. thanks for the advice tho.
>>
>>28845965
Fuck off normie, saged. Get off r9k
>>
>>28846598
Chill the fuck out.
You should assume "Of course she's into me. why shouldn't she be?" I suggest you go for a walk, and come back to this in half an hour. Oh, once more thing:
>Biting her lip
That's an unspoken green light to kiss, usually.
>>
File: habben.jpg (39 KB, 574x351) Image search: [Google]
habben.jpg
39 KB, 574x351
>>28847044
maybe it's finally my turn to be happy. thanks for that, man. I will try my best not to fuck up. pray for me
>>
>>28847172
Do it Spurdo Anon i believe in you
>>
>>28847172
Don't worry man.

But for the love of God, if you discuss memes with her on a date, I will find you, beat you with a wire coat-hanger, and scream at you about how your mother should've used one while she had the chance.
>>
just be yourself xDDD
But seriously though, she likes the way YOU look, she likes YOUR personality.
>>
>>28847259
and also don't talk about what you do on the computer
it's okay to mention that you play vidya if she asks you about it, but don't go any further than vidya
>>
>>28847172
Gud lug friendo.
>>
>>28845965
Rub her pussy very fast, if you do it fast enough it's impossible her to escape.

It's an old trick.
>>
you're gonna do great OP
as long as you pretend everything you do is intentional, she'll love you
>>
>>28845965
make sure you're healthy, clean, and dress acceptable.
spend time, energy and money on her and be confident

secondary stuff
don't be clingey
don't try too hard, be calm and yourself (inb4 jus b urself maymay)

if she shows any signs of stacyness or being anything from what you look for in a bitch, dump her
>>
File: 1463435195510.jpg (34 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
1463435195510.jpg
34 KB, 375x360
>>28845965
>find a girl that i'd be perfect with
>talk a bit
>fall in love
>get denied to even exchange numbers

just fucking kill me. been depressed ever since.
>>
OP are you still here? What exactly did your friend tell you she told him about you? And how exactly do you know this girl and how long have you known her? I'm curious because I'm at uni and I can never tell whether girls like me or not so I just never ask anyone out...
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.