[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which of your family members do you honestly love? Which do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 654.png (69 KB, 511x563) Image search: [Google]
654.png
69 KB, 511x563
Which of your family members do you honestly love? Which do you actually like?
>>
all of them
my little sister is getting really bitchy now though she's 15
>>
>>28845981
just act cool or act however she thinks cool is. if she starts to think youre cool she will be less of a bitch. this worked for me. my sister is 17 now
>>
>>28845924
i like my younger brother. i guess love. he shitposts on /v/ and /a/ a lot and has friends unlike me.
>>
I don't give a fuck about any of them.
>>
File: 1447192975759.jpg (135 KB, 751x751) Image search: [Google]
1447192975759.jpg
135 KB, 751x751
Pretty much just my mom in terms of actually loving. I "love" my dad and brother, but I don't really think they're very good people. They're extremely self-centered, materialistic and selfish, but my mom is pretty cool and genuine.
>>
>>28845924
My grandparents. But the ones from the father side are already dead.
I hate my father and, specially, my mother, I'd kill her with my bare hands for everything she has done to everyone around her.
>>
If I'm being honest then probably only my maternal grandfather.

Everyone else could die tomorrow and I wouldn't really care.
>>
>>28845924
I love my immediate family to death. I live with my brother about a 10
Minute walk away from my folks. They're the only people in my life I really love.
Which is pretty lucky, I think.
>>
No one. I can't love family members. My sister(11) has been a cunt since the day she was born.
>>
>>28846050
>>28845981
>tfw you slowly start to see them slip away from the girl you knew who thought you were the greatest
>The one who'd play video games with you
>They start to care about make up
>Talk to you less
>Then they give you the look
>The look of "Wow my brother's a freak"
>>
>>28846227
my sister thinks she is a rebellious, unconventional kid. so my inability to be part of society is actually something that she thinks is fine. can't speak for the other anon though
>>
>>28846264
I did try. Getting her into vidya and anime and it worked in the preteen years. It's just school happened.

I mean, it's not like I tried to make her a robot or a shut in or anything, but a "nerdy" normie sister I could deal with, but she went Stacy route.
>>
>>28846227
I dunno if that's it
She just has an attitude with everyone now, it's annoying as fuck.
>>
>>28846325
I'm sorry anon. My sister naturally gravitated away from video games but I got her into all the weird music I like to listen to. Our parents ended up letting her drop out of high school because they couldn't maintain getting her there. She has just been moving up in the ranks at a restaurant and she still comes by to visit me. She even lived in my spare room because our mother lives with our grandparents, and she couldn't take it.

So oddly enough my mother's inability to work and be a parent might have helped my sister and I stay close. Never thought of it like that before. I'm 24.
>>
>>28846352
What kind of attitude? Entitled?
>>
>>28846352
The way it goes with Chad siblings is usually
>Chad younger brother will always look up to you and respect you, no matter how Chad he gets, you're still cool as fuck
>Chad older brother will always try to make you a normie. Usually robots with Chad older brothers learn to smoke or drink from them, as well as lose their virginity due to them. You get along with each other but you're vastly different and no matter what he does, you will not be Chad like him
>Stacy younger sisters will look up to you when younger, but that is all erased when they grow into Stacidom
>Stacy older sisters are always cunts from when you were born
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.