[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how many girls have you seen naked and in what circumstances?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I'll start
>sister
various times around the house after for instance she had a shower or something
>sister's friend
while she was sunbathing topless with my sister in the yard
>neighbor girl
early in the morning while walking my dog, she walked in plain view of this huge terrace window, probably didn't expect anybody to be there
>these two girls in middle school
paid them like 20 packages of gum to show me their tits
>>
>how many girls have you seen naked and in what circumstances?
zero, my life
>>
>mom
Well no shit.
>aunt
I was sleeping and she was changing in the room when I woke up. I pretended to be still sleeping. This happened twice. I was like 13 and still fap to it.
>friend I met two months ago
We were about to fuck but my dick derped.
>>
>>28845994
I forgot the hooker I lost my virginity to.
>>
File: 1343228636386.jpg (7 KB, 188x268) Image search: [Google]
1343228636386.jpg
7 KB, 188x268
zero
where do you think you are
>>
>>28845810
>some milfs in the sauna
>I saw the pubes of my school director
>some drunk girl pissing in a bush
>>
plenty
mostly when showering after PE
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.