[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone /bad teeth/ here? I have shitty teeth and desu, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: 4945885834.jpg (63 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
4945885834.jpg
63 KB, 500x345
anyone /bad teeth/ here?

I have shitty teeth and desu, it's worse than; balding, manlet & being fat.
>>
>tfw Good teeth , never needed braces
>tfw ultimate hair genes , both sides of the family die with all hair left
>tfw 6 ft +
>tfw skinny and ripped
>>
File: 4848484847.jpg (37 KB, 662x684) Image search: [Google]
4848484847.jpg
37 KB, 662x684
>>28845809

fuck off Chad, I had enough of you in highschool.
>>
>>28845765

I don't have unhealthy teeth, but they're ugly as fuck. I'm also balding and a manlet. Not fat though, so I got that at least.
>>
>>28845765
>Say cheese!
>Not you rob
>close your mouth
>bad rob
>>
File: 1449955931631.jpg (89 KB, 624x658) Image search: [Google]
1449955931631.jpg
89 KB, 624x658
>have a serious teeth grinding problem, cant stop it because its only in my sleep
>drink a shitload of soda and eat sweet foods every day
>smoker

I can literally feel them getting sharper with erosion every year
>>
>>28845823
>skinny
>chad
lol, notice how big dick wasn't mentioned?
>>
>tfw had braces but hygeine was so bad orthodontist had to take them off
>had medicaid then
>now i have to pay if i want straight teeth
>my k9 moved out of alignment over the years
>dont even smile due to insecurity
>teeth are yellow tinted due to smoking and soda
>kill me now
>>
>5'7
>balding
>overweight
>amazing teeth
eh, its something
>>
>>28845765

>get braces problem solved
>get veneers problem solved

try being a bald manlet, everyone can tell you're short and bald is the worst sentence a man can have when you go bald 10/10's regularly drop to 5/10 and lower hot bald guys would be infinitely hotterwith hair nothing compares to baldand manlet is almost asbad
>>
>5'8
>not balding
>fit
>bad teeth

could be worse
>>
>>28845765
I have bad teeth too and have decided to talk differently, avoid opening my mouth too big and cover my mouth with my hand if i laugh so people don't notice just how bad it is. I was bulimic for a year and then had an unhealthy diet, very stressed and during my last bout of depression stoppped oral hygiene. I'm using cure tooth decay to change my diet for the better (and hopefully will help them get better over time) and am slowly but surely saving up for dental bondings after i take care of my cavities already got my root canal taken care of and now my oral hygiene is impecable. It can't get worse as long as i take care of my mouth and i will work towards making it better over time. All i want in life now is my old teeth back and i am going to get it. Everyone with /badteeth/ in this thread can do the same. Don't give up over a fixable problem brobots
>>
>>28845943
Give me the 50 grand for veneers and i will agree with you but unless your a richfag it won't just materialize
>>
>>28846037

you're going to make it bro, we're all gonna make it.....
>>
File: image.jpg (221 KB, 1268x1695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221 KB, 1268x1695
>tfw getting whitening strips and braces this summer
>>
>>28846062
Thanks bro, and you will make it too. Download cure tooth decay do you know how to change your diet to help out your teeth, just ignore the woo and him telling you to stop brushing your teeth and not to floss.

We're all gonna make it and we will all be okay...i just know it.
>>
>>28845765
I have bad teeth. They're not rotting or anything but I literally can't look good if I smile

Also I'm a manlet
Also I'm ugly
Also I'm fat
Also I have a below average penis
>>
>>28846126
Whitening strips work by stripping off your enamel don't use it
>>
>>28846221
How the fuck do I whiten them then?
>>
>>28846268
you don't or have a dentist do a professional whiting with razors or some shit.
>>
>>28846285
*lazers
>>
>>28846037
>I have bad teeth too and have decided to talk differently, avoid opening my mouth too big and cover my mouth with my hand if i laugh so people don't notice just how bad it is.
Spot on for me. I always look at people's teeth in hopes of seeing someone who has worse teeth than me. Doesn't happen often but I've seen 5 people with way worse teeth than me.
>>
>>28846528
I do the same but with fingers. I have a dark spot on my index nail that looks like it's rotting. Now it's much better, but for almost 2 years it was unbearable to see.
>>
>tfw bad teeth
>tfw scared to death of dentist

yeah, kill me senpai
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>teeth start to hurt
>brush them
>>
>tfw pearly whites but crooked british like teeth
>>
>>28846060

Technology is constantly improving for dental purposes NO ONE wants to cure MPB they want you to use pills or treatment fdor the rest of your life and GOOD LUCK getting bone lengthening surgery.

If my problem was as easily solved as

>get more money

I'd be ecstatic but i'm 5'5 too large for bone lengthening to be a necessity covered by insurance but too short to matter and I'm bald
>>
>Have great teeth
>Dad who now has dentures said he had great teeth but didn't take care of them
I won't end up like you fucks
>>
>had bad teeth after 10 years no dentist. horrible plaque like literal plague mouth
>crippling fear that I'll need dentures
>got them cleaned up
>they look good but not amazing

I'll take that
>>
File: humanfeel.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
humanfeel.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>never been to dentist ever
>decent looking teeth
>>
>tfw cavity in back right molar
>tfw back left molar is chipped and fucking hurts everyday
>tfw too poor to visit a dentist
>tfw can't eat ice cream anymore without being in pain
>>
gonna get some fake teeth this summer. cant wait. the alcohol fucked muh teeth and esteem
>>
>>28846587
u and me breh. i feel like dying before dentist. then i found a dood with nitrous oxide. feels bareable and even quite good senpai.
>>
One of my teeth fell out already. Thankfully it's not one you can easily see. I drink mountain dew every day and the house I live in right now is so disgusting that I am repulsed by the idea of even brushing my teeth in it.

and I have a gf
>>
>>28847215
50 grand is a shit ton of money to a poor fag i will never see that kind of money

You can use shoes with a lift and wear wigs so money can solve your problem too
>>
i really like this thread

also, my teeth have gotten shittier as time passed. I don't even drink Soda and the last time I saw a dentist was like 2-3 years ago. really want to go to the dentist but mom keeps postponing my appointment. and I'm a manchild who doesn't know how to drive
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 640x1136
>Tfw only one tooth not straight
>Tfw slightly yellow but not too yellow
>Tfw 6'3"
>Tfw not balding
>Tfw 210 ;(
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.