[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like society has conditioned me to chase after women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Picture-478.png (141 KB, 389x268) Image search: [Google]
Picture-478.png
141 KB, 389x268
I feel like society has conditioned me to chase after women.
>>
So? What do you want?
(not trying to be rude, anon)
>>
Wrong. Biology has conditioned you to chase after women.
>>
Not society, the Jews.

First they gave women the vote, and then began using their emotions to convince them to vote for cultural Marxist policies.

That wasn't as effective as they'd hoped, so they launched a campaign to put women in more positions of power. Any logical person, like a man for instance, would recognize that as a bad idea.

In order to convince men to listen to women and support feminist policies, they had to first convince men that they crave pussy.

I could explain more, but my phone is dying and typing on it is tedious as hell anyway.
>>
>>28847364
Which is the bigger boogeyman society or jews?
>>
Society is a product of biology
>>
>>28847005
>>28847422
good goriginaly
>>
>>28847436
>>28847005
>>28847436
hmm, that didn't come out right

good goys, both of you
>>
>>28847436
What?
whatblocks
>>
>>28847474
I was trying to say there were good goys for posting the biology meme, but I fucked up twice and now I'm going to kill myself. "original" was supposed to be in spoiler tags
>>
>>28847592
If anything kikes are the ones who push the blank slate myth.
>2016
>not being a biological determinist
>>
>>28847422
Society, or culture, is the product of how we react to the past. Action-reaction. Biology will be rendered useless when we reach transhumanism in its final form.
>>
>>28845697
Fantastic this is exactly what I'm looking for.
Please explain to me exactly what caused you to be driven to chase after women.
I currently experience zero attraction to women, and it's getting in the fucking way of me enjoying life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.