[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if we all got drafted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10
File: IGOATbh.jpg (381 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
IGOATbh.jpg
381 KB, 746x982
What if we all got drafted?
>>
>>28845154
>lambs to the slaughter
would be good for anyone and everyone
>>
Cool, always wanted to die in a war
>>
File: 1424786728811-0.jpg (14 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
1424786728811-0.jpg
14 KB, 255x197
>>28845154
would embrace it, if they force you to go to the army, the standards sink down and you have a reason to die for, what's not love ?
>>
>>28845154
I'd become a combat engineer or something. War should make for an interesting experience, however unpleasant in may be.
>>
>>28845154
I'd just go to jail instead. No point in dying for someone else.
>>
Maybe my life would mean something more than a worthless drain on resources?
>>
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 658x370
>>28845154
It would be just like full metal jacket
>>
>>28845154
>not wanting to get drafted
>not wanting to protect your homeland with nothing in your hands
>not wanting to protect all those shitty human beings who literally don't deserve to breathe even an inch of life
>not wanting to see them smile while you lose your leg and eyes just so you can be thrown back on the streets with nothing left for yourself

If I got drafted, I would say yes and tell them to do whatever they want with me.

Even tho I hate everything, I still don't want these normies to suffer. Because amongs those normies there probably are some people who don't deserve it, whom I didn't meet or didn't know exist.

I would gladly take a bullet for them.
>>
>Giving mentally unstable manbabies access to weaponry
BETA UPRISING NOW!!!!
>>
I'd eat a gun so quick it'd make what's left of my head spin.
>>
>>28845154

I've got fucked up hammies so I'm fucking safe if there's ever a draft I can't touch my fucking toes or do a squat
>>
>>28845291
War is fucking awful you don't even know what you're talking about go look at the Dagestan beheadings. That is the kind of shit you're in for. I doubt they'll ever actually do drafts anytime soon though since swarms of burn outs seem to be flooding our military.
>>
war crimes
>>
>>28845370
>war is fucking awful

who the fuck do you think you are talking to oyu little shit.

I have experienced enough to know that there are no heroes in war.

I have been in war.
>>
>>28845310
>>28845333
>Giving anyone on this board a gun
>>
>>28845402
Call of duty doesn't count.
>>
>>28845260
so you'd rather die in prison for no one or no reason?
>>
File: boi.jpg (93 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
93 KB, 720x480
who's gonna be pic related?
>>
>>28845426
>call of duty

do you remember 2001 and 2002?
>>
If i survive will they forgive my student loans?
>>
>>28845433
You don't stay in prison forever for draft dodging. You do, however, stay dead forever if you get shot. Enjoy getting blown up by sandniggers while I'm lifting weights and reading books.
>>
You won't get drafted. The army is actually trying to get rid of people cause so many people want to join and there's no reason for so many to be in there right now.
>>
>>28845476
>implying
I'm too old to join the army let alone get drafted, but you aren't guaranteed death in the army.
quite the opposite
you can, however, get shanked in prison, even if not in there for long
>>
>>28845154
Too much of a bitch to join the army but if I'm forced hell id make the most of it. If anything it'll be something to do, compared to all this boredom. And the possibility of a sweet and honorable death is a dream come true.

If only man, if only.
>>
>>28845510
Just act crazy so you get put in protective custody. Or better yet just act crazy to start with, so you have a reason for not getting drafted in the first place.
>>
File: 1360129324248.jpg (774 KB, 2773x2153) Image search: [Google]
1360129324248.jpg
774 KB, 2773x2153
>>28845154
Well my eyesight was too bad to volunteer and I'm still fit enough so I'd be delighted.

Hell I'd be delighted to get drafted into the Mobile Infantry or Imperial Guard or some dystopian military too.

I think that the subconscious has a sort of hive mind way of knowing when a population is too big or an individual is redundant and thats why some people have suicidal ideation and others become war obsessed and driven towards mutual destruction of other excess units. I'm definately the latter.
>>
>>28845563
>Just act crazy so you get put in protective custody.
amerifat here
you don't just get to act crazy, you will be evaluated
these doctors see people all the time pretending so they can be put into protective or solitary confinement
they will see through your ruse and word will spread of your cowardice
not the best strategy, famalam
>>
>>28845154

That would suck.

All I want to do is live my life in peaceful solitude.
>>
>>28845623
Then just say "yeah I'm a coward, I'm not going to war and if you force me to go I'll surrender as soon as I get the chance".
>>
>>28845154
Not like I'm doing anything else with my life

besides the 4 year commitment is the biggest determent on why I haven't joined military so I wouldn't dodge it.
>>
Drafted for coscription inna FDF. Served a year as an NCO. Best time of my life and the only environment I've enjoyed, succeded and felt good in.

I want to go back.
>>
>>28845154
> I'd die
> I'd die very quickly
>>
>>28845154
A draft would be impossible in the US and the government knows this
>>
>>28845154
But my country has no army
>>
>>28845402

Throwing poopoo at mummy when that bitch doesn't bring you tendies isn't really war anon
>>
File: 1458679340660.gif (2 MB, 339x338) Image search: [Google]
1458679340660.gif
2 MB, 339x338
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in Gorilla Warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire armed forces. You are NOTHING to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit storm, maggot. The storm that wipes the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead kid, I can be anywhere, any time, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn't,you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>28845820
>>28845402
Hey asshole this was meant for you.
>>
I would go, but not a front-line position.
I would want to be an artillery crewman or something.
>>
>>28845238
this desu. dont have any ideologies, dont care about protecting people. I just want to die in war. beats old age.
>>
>>28845154
I'd show them my war face
>>
>>28845154
Idk how draft works but I'm willing to bet I'd start out at a shitty rank and not at sergeant like I'm planning to once I get my fitness checklist done.

It's a nine year head start on promotions famalams.
>>
>>28845154
I ain't no fortunate son... It would not be fun to say the least.
>>
File: XFarAqk.jpg (48 KB, 361x438) Image search: [Google]
XFarAqk.jpg
48 KB, 361x438
>>28845510
>you aren't guaranteed death in the army.
>quite the opposite

>you're guaranteed to live if you join the army

you srs m8?
>>
I wouldn't mind that much. The military pays you pretty well and takes care of you, but obviously you pay for it with your livelihood.

If I got into combat, I'd rather die than sustain a life-changing injury. Like becoming a paraplegic or losing half your face, etc. Give me death over that.
>>
hope I get some sort of supply job, counting boots or something
>>
File: usarmy.jpg (13 KB, 200x243) Image search: [Google]
usarmy.jpg
13 KB, 200x243
Use the gun they gave me to shoot myself instead.
>>
File: deseter.jpg (9 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
deseter.jpg
9 KB, 201x251
>>28845682
They would just order ur superoir to shoot u in the back the moment u stupid ass try to up and leave.
plus u may not b deployed in the right geographical spot to leave.
>>
>dude the military will change my life lmao
>>
It would be nice. More people would pretend that they liked me when I died
>>
Will that draft me if I'm a tranny? I signed up for draft when I turned 18 but didn't start hormones until 19
>>
>>28845154
>heart condition
>arthritic knees
>very poor eyesight
>severe depression
>implying sending someone with this into a war would be smart

i'd just go out from everyone and shoot myself if it happened
>>
I'd probably fail out of bootcamp. That is if I didn't dodge the draft. That is if I wasn't disqualified for my history of depression. That is if I didn't consider actually joining the military.
>>
>>28845453
If it wasn't WW2 it wasn't real war, sorry anon
>>
>>28845154
That would be nice...
For what conflict though?
My life needs some fucking purpose... at this point I'd be happy to die for some sort of "valor" or "glory"
Like what's the fucking point anymore
>>
I would love it. As a millenial I felt like I never had a purpose. Even a goddamn peasant in Western Europe during the feudal era may have had to work really hard, but at least he knew his place. I would be happy to die for something, whether that be my family or nation, anything.
>>
>>28845154
If there were to be a draft
I would try to become "N/A" for the Draft by faking a mental illness
If that fails
Ditch the country and live out my days under the freedom of the Mexican Government
Because I am not going to die by for a country that hasnt done much for me or my family, a country that is for the rich
>>
Desertion, obviously. I'm not gonna die for anyone.
>>
>>28845154
Good luck catching me gaijin
*spins out off a cliff in panda pontiac firebird/fiero*
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.