[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When do you think the last white woman will be born?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Bush.jpg (1020 KB, 4000x2667) Image search: [Google]
Bush.jpg
1020 KB, 4000x2667
When do you think the last white woman will be born?
>>
Not sure, but I call dibs on her.
>>
Not in our lifetime. Whites are still the vast majority in the U.S. and Europe. Plus, we're not genociding ourselves like the Middle East and Africa.
>>
>>28844995
That's a clever smart way to try to get people to say that race has no clear demaracation as if that removed its bevavioural validity.
>>
>>28845059
*pretty clever
>>
>>28845029
>Whites are still the vast majority in the U.S. and Europe
Nice meme, but no.
>>
>>28845110
do you even go outside?
>>
File: 1456325300325.png (33 KB, 469x724) Image search: [Google]
1456325300325.png
33 KB, 469x724
are you ready to mix your white american genes with spic genes?

at least it's not niggers.
>>
what came first? the chicken or the egg?
evolution and genetics doesnt have a first or last
>>
>>28845163
Have you ever even been outside?
>>
>>28845232
>>28845110
>whites are not the majority in europe and the us
you're a very special kind of idiot
>>
>>28845318
Ah, an ad hominem attack in the face of an inconvenient truth. The go-to defense mechanism of the common liberal.

Good luck with pulling your head out of the sand. Or keep it there- You'll need it when the Moslems are finished raping your daughters and you're only left with mongrels for relatives.
>>
>>28845200
pretty sure there was a last dodo
>>
>>28845110
Dude, just because you see sand niggers everywhere, doesn't mean white people are disappearing. That's what you get for living in poor regions
>>
>>28845396
that wasnt genetics
it was extinction by murder
>>
>>28845200
>what came first? the chicken or the egg?

This question doesn't even make sense. The chicken is a genetic distinction; the egg is an organic one (the lifephase of an individual organism).
>>
>>28845448
Do you think that intentional extermination by humans somehow doesn't make it evolution at play? The bird didn't cope with the evolutionary pressure of human aggression that took place for whatever reason. Pure evolution. Retard.
>>
File: Portland-Slider.jpg (371 KB, 1400x600) Image search: [Google]
Portland-Slider.jpg
371 KB, 1400x600
>>28845358
I live in the Northwest US, and the white populations up there push 85-90% in cities, 95-9% in towns. I don't condone racemixing but you can't exactly say white people are rare.
>>
>>28845540
That's a beautiful photo. It looks like pulled straight out Transport Tycoon (anyone else old enough to remember?).
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.