[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 22 and still live with my folks. I have to go to a psychiatrist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: psychiatrist.png (200 KB, 477x317) Image search: [Google]
psychiatrist.png
200 KB, 477x317
I'm 22 and still live with my folks. I have to go to a psychiatrist next week for reasons I'd prefer not to discuss, is there any way that my parents don't find out about my diagnosis? Have any of you successfully hid word of your diagnosis from your family?
>>
>>28844967
legally they can't tell your parents anything without your approval.

sage
>>
Bump for interest. I'm about two years older than OP and am in the same living situation. Could easily see myself in a similar predicament somewhere down the line
>>
fco0cme on mamnnnn lets bump this sshiti!!!!!!!!!!

Let's bjumoo thunfhtt shuit mann
>>
>>28844967
Fucking tell us what it is
>>
>>28844996
>>28845362
The first poster told you the truth, psychologists and psychiatrists are forced by law to keep everything you say private unless you display that you're an immediate danger to yourself or others.

I don't know what else you're looking for.
>>
Those doctors shit all over privacy laws. Be VERY careful what you tell them. Anything that can be interpreted as suicidal or having malice towards others will land you in the loony bin/get you arrested.
>>
You're gonna talk in depth about whatever your're there for so you might as well mention to us what it is. Did you get caught sniffing your little sisters panties? There's literally nothing that will shock us.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.