[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He doesn't do NoFap but expects his life to change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (74 KB, 300x256) Image search: [Google]
image.png
74 KB, 300x256
>He doesn't do NoFap but expects his life to change
>>
File: 1464296907533.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1464296907533.png
296 KB, 649x649
>he doesnt do noshit

>he thinks he'll make it
>>
Either of those are a bit too much for a lot of people.

Most people will be driven by their most basic desires for the entirety of their lives, only changing when absolutely necessary.

>am not on high horse
>have been attempting nofap for 2 years.
>>
File: 1464206193573.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464206193573.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
>>28845785
>he doesnt understand irony
>he unironically attempts nofap
>>
>Not "masturbating two times a day on two days a week for maximum pleasure" master race
>>
>>28844957
why would that change my life?
>>
>>28845859
Yeah, I know, I didn't read. I'm fucking dumb at the moment, probably need much more cardio. I probably am legitimately autism.

You can succeed at nofap, it can be done. It can instill you with great amounts of frustration = motivation.

Frustration is energy not properly utilized. It can be directed for more productive tasks than jerking off to pixelated women three times a day, eating, sleeping, and repeat.

It's a fucking problem. Turns my motivation into a dog shit.
>>
>>28845947
Well, thanks for the civilized reply, don't get many of those nowadays, and nofap is completely useless for me. All it did was make me horny and angry at all times, getting absolutely pissed at the smallest things. I still have a hole in my door from when i punched it over not having milk after pouring a bowl of cereal.
It might work for some people, but it's a total meme for me.
>>
File: 1397178205569.jpg (46 KB, 800x539) Image search: [Google]
1397178205569.jpg
46 KB, 800x539
>you will never be a badass
>>
>>28846113
Incorrect. Just don't jerk off for a month.

The longest I have gone is 42 days.

And I only quit out of personal weakness and loneliness. But my life was objectively getting better the entire time.
>>
>tfw on day 13 of NoShit and I'm sarting to cave in
>>
>>28846068
As I said most people can't handle that kind of discipline. I'm already pretty fucking crazy in the first place see ^no friends^ so whatever.

Not much to lose. The effects are legit. Probably because of dopamine resensitization.
>>
I don't get the meme of nofap. The only hard days are like the first 10, after that your libido drops like crazy.

I did it back in like 2011 and went 4 months without fapping because I just didn't feel like doing anything sexually related.
>>
>>28846172
The effects are psychosomatic entirely. You will not see an appreciable return in testosterone or energy just from going to 0 masturbation from once a day.

If you're masturbating 12 times a day then yes, it will help you, but only because it will return your body to its natural state instead of being constantly depleted.
>>
>>28844957
>doing nofap because of lack of sexual drive
>life still the same shit
>>
>>28846209
>>28846217
>>28846222

I would rather believe my own lying eyes.

My anecdotal evidence > yours.
>>
>>28846222
at least I've got this trips
>>
You really don't appreciate how relevant the phrase "idle hands are the devil's workshop" is until you've observed nofap for an extended period.

The key is to keep busy at all costs.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.