[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you wish you were powerful?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: 1452319295204.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1452319295204.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
That's the biggest problem in your life. You have no power.

People would stop laughing at you. You could be the shot caller. But you are powerless so you try to escape from any hierarchy because you know you'd be at the bottom.
>>
Eating women's asses is power. In b4 it's not.
>>
>>28844581
Yeah I wish I could fly and shoot laser beams from my hands and punch people really hard.
>>
>>28844581
>you are powerless so you try to escape from any hierarchy because you know you'd be at the bottom.
I don't wish to be a part of it. I'm fairly content when left to do my own thing.
>>
>>28844643
Because of a fear of what would happen if you declared yourself a contender for supremacy. You are not content.
>>
File: austria_crime_01[1].jpg (57 KB, 611x404) Image search: [Google]
austria_crime_01[1].jpg
57 KB, 611x404
Well, you can play a god in your own home at least.
>>
File: 9kings.jpg (364 KB, 1500x1094) Image search: [Google]
9kings.jpg
364 KB, 1500x1094
>>28844581
ok how do i into power
>>
>>28844581
>implying I want the hassle that comes with power
A hassle free life, that's what I want.
>>
>this much self-pity

you can do whatever the fuck you want if you would stop sitting at home and jerking off.

you know you can take power, right?
>>
>>28844713

This might be true for some people, but not all. I would consider myself a normie but i avoid competition simply because i have no competitve spirit. I dont feel a rush from competing, only by impressing myself do i get that.
>>
File: adam-lanza.jpg (199 KB, 1425x2000) Image search: [Google]
adam-lanza.jpg
199 KB, 1425x2000
>>28844741
First riw far left looks exactly like Adam holy fuck
>>
>>28844581
Power is often temporary and always tenuous at best.
>>
>>28844713
I've lost the will to power when I lost the desire for permanence. For now, I desire to live a short, quiet life experiencing the world in the way which suits me until I wither away, & I'm entirely content with that. I'm sure that's difficult for you to understand, but perhaps you can understand that not everyone is like you, wishing to spread & control, despite it making very little difference in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>28844605
getting a woman to eat YOUR ass would be real power. ass to mouth is for betas
>>
>>28844892
You're in despair, typical loser behavior
>>
File: ad5.png (147 KB, 286x357) Image search: [Google]
ad5.png
147 KB, 286x357
>>28845014
You can assume all you'd like if you must reassure yourself that you're not wrong. Have a nice day.
>>
>>28845088
God I feel nothing but contempt for you. No fight in you at all, I could rape you and you'd do nothing about it. All of your responses are so sickeningly passive and submissive. The most you'll ever do is quibble.
>>
>>28845265
why is it wrong for that anon to want a peaceful life? no human can even begin to have any power which has significance to this universe, so trying is meaningless. better to enjoy life in a quiet way. I do not wish to take from others that which i would not like taken from me. I would never take a man or womans total personal freedom, unless they were trying to kill me/take my own freedom
>>
>>28845352
They are not as peaceful as they'd like to appear to be. Those are the most sneaky bitches, they won't declare themselves "in the game" but they'll steal little scraps here and there. They are terrified of direct confrontation.
>>
>>28844828
So is life. Might as well want to kill yourself.
>>
>>28844765
>you know you can take power, right?
lots of cages and guns set up against people going for that route
>>
>>28845445
you assume things of people like that which you have no basis for besides your own narrow mind. nothing in this world is something that i want, nothing that exists in this universe is something i desire, so i have no need to take from anyone or anything. the only things in this universe which i need are my mind and body, both of which can easily be maintained on my own.
>>
File: yang.jpg (34 KB, 376x450) Image search: [Google]
yang.jpg
34 KB, 376x450
>>28845265
You mistake humility for submissiveness.
What power-hungry fools fail to understand is that they're subject to the laws of the universe, and no amount of ambition would change their impermanence. If you overcome yourself, you'd not feel the desire to overcome others.
Taking yourself so seriously is cringy.
>>
>>28844581

Imagine the power these 2 whores have

Just you imagine.

Fuck, i hate being male
>>
>>28845572
Aw, there's some fight in you after all. The will to power isn't deaf after all. You're just too much of a pussy to take the initiative, you need to use self defense as an pretext for your aggression.
>>
>>28845639
what bit you today? not everyone cares whether or not they're a pussy. i don't.
>>
>>28844581
I think true power is when the "I" is able to control the thoughts that you generate, instead of the I being on a raft in a sea of tumultuous thoughts.
>>
>>28845481
i'm not saying its not harder for a lot of people

but i'm saying sitting around "wishing" for power wont do shit for you. literally any other activity is more productive than wishing for shit
>>
>>28844581

In the words of Alan Moore, when I realized I wasn't going to win, I decided not to play
>>
>>28845639
Better a pussy (if you'd like to call it that) than an egoistic moron.
>>
>>28844581
To be powerful you need to be:
1.Tall
2.White
3.Rich
4.Attractive
5.Healthy(physically and mentally)

Women don't need power because they can get it indirectly from powerful men. Society is very cruel towards weak men but women get the pass
>>
>>28845707
Redefining what power is so that you can delude yourself into thinking you are powerful. You haven't even achieved what you said. That's a way of making dullness sound respectable
>>
>>28845739
It's your wounded, fragile ego that caused you to flee from life to begin with.
>>
>>28844728
makes me proud to be austalian t b h
>>
>>28845596
What kind of power?
>>
>>28845836
>white
you mean jewish?
>>
File: 1457728236788.jpg (49 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457728236788.jpg
49 KB, 500x500
>>28845944
>flee from life
Earlier, I finished reading Kafka's Metamorphosis. I enjoyed reading it. I went on a hike recently as well, & had a pleasant time eating lunch while isolated in nature.
As far as I can tell, I'm still alive & living, unobstructed by my lowly echelon. Are you suggesting that the will to power is life? What a sad, unfulfilling existence that would be, to base your one life upon the goal of attempting to secure your existence, which could only always, irrevocably fail.
>>
>>28844581
no, i want to be a submissive housewife desu
>>
>you try to escape hierarchy because you know you'd be at the bottom

Yes and no. "yes" because in the short term I escape hierarchy by NEETbucks and parents, because in the short term I don't want to give up my comfort. I realize that without safety nets I would be homeless and starving.

However, that is just short term, and it's more like a survival instinct than a conscious choice.. which brings me to the "no" if the "yes and no".

"No" because when I do consciously think about my situation, I often wish I lived in a society which was more hierarchical, as it would not have given me those safety nets which allow my lazy instincts to manifest.

Of course, with or without hierarchy I could make a sacrifice and overcome my instinctual barrier, but I know it's very unlikely. The best bet for people like me who are unwilling to make our own fate, is for natural hierarchy to make it for us.

If I actually got that dose of reality, I'd probably hate it and want hierarchy gone again, but that doesn't change the truth of it. Many drug addicts admit themselves to rehab centers where they have no access to drugs. They know they will probably hate the experience, but they know that it will be worth it to be rid of their dependence long-term.
>>
>>28845907
I think you missed the point of what I said.
>>
My father was a man of power whom everyone obeyed.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.