[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>internet normies and trolls tarnish the word 'autism'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tfwfuckingnormies.jpg (157 KB, 632x758) Image search: [Google]
tfwfuckingnormies.jpg
157 KB, 632x758
>internet normies and trolls tarnish the word 'autism'
>hurr durr im autistic guis
>im le socially awkward on occasion therefore I have a severe neurodevelopmental disorder/disability!

>normalfags will joke about being "autist" but never actually know the pain and loneliness of being one
>tfw majority of people base their idea of autism on stereotypes like bronies, anime lovers and idiot savants like rain man, and the list goes on....

>that worst feeling when you cant even properly identify emotions within yourself and others
>that horrible feelio when you realize your family tries to make you feel better and puts up with a lot and makes all these small little efforts to show they appreciate you
>tfw you're practically incapable of emotionally reciprocating anyone
>tfw you know deep down you're an asshole piece of shit

autism/asperger syndrome should be renamed to asswipe syndrome, because that's what we all are, just a bunch of fucking asswipes.

>tfw literally no fellow ass wipes to commiserate with.
>>
another horrid feel.

>tfw you feel sorry for objects

WHY

>being autistic baby/toddler
>completely oblivious to other human beings
>dont even respond to your own name
>any attempts made to interact with you are completely ignored
>you just go straight to the objects and fiddle with them obsessively for hours on end
>>
>>28843964
if you were autistic you wouldnt be able to post on this board so fuck off you horrible lying hypocrite.
>>
>>28844048
>>28844048

prime fucking example. another moronic, double digit IQ retard that thinks autistic people are just people that sit in corners all day drooling.

kill yourself, normalfag.
>>
kek fuck off, even people on r9k are above literal autists
>>
>>28844107

>people that have no excuse for being social failures are above literal autist

so if you're normal neurologically, why are you a failed normie?
>>
>>28843964
your post is way too coherent for you to be actually autistic
>>
>>28844151

Interesting. So you know better than the psychiatrist , speech pathologist and clinical psychologist that diagnosed me?

If you actually spoke to autistic people you'd know most of us are more than capable of typing out coherent sentences. You're a prime example of ignorance.
>>
>>28844107

>people that have no excuse for being social failures are above autist

top kek my friend
>>
>>28844048
->>28844151
To be fair its a spectrum with autism and can go from pretty much functional members of society to angry touchy retards
>>
>>28844237

first post in thread that isn't made by an ignorant fuck-wad. amazing.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.