[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >have a dream >live in a futuristic city >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>be me
>have a dream
>live in a futuristic city
>go through park with your robowaifu
>hold hands with her
>green of park composing with sunset and city scenery looks amazing
>feel great despite people are looking at me like at some weirdo
>wake up
>fell sad

I remember that in this dream I had some strange philosophy of life, I thought that everything is expression of loving source(you can call it God) and there is no difference between programming by nature in flesh and programming by human in machine, love between people is reflection of their own toward oneselfs so there is no difference between 3dpd and robowaifu in terms of genuineness of love.

Shit lads, how it's possible for dreams to be that fucked up. Scientist say that they are only random shit produced by our brain but start to think other way
>>
I don't get how people on this thread relentlessly respond to cuck and raceb8, but never respond to stuff like this. I'd love to have my own robowaifu. When do you see them being built? In 10 years?20?
>>
When they start being completely indistinguishable physically from real women the stigma will dissipate because no one will know except those close to you.

>>28843982

Probably more like from 50 up to 100 years. AI isn't even close yet unfortunately. I hope you can send in a pic or vid of someone and get a lookalike and/or soundalike
>>
>>28843982
Because this site is an echo chamber where people are sentenced to facing their own insecurities until they see clearly how fucked up it is.

And about robowaifus, I don't know, maybe 20 years from now we will have something worthy of mentioning unless some revolution happening.
>>
>>28844187

>Because this site is an echo chamber where people are sentenced to facing their own insecurities until they see clearly how fucked up it is.

This is not quite why. It used to be about woman hating mostly, but in the last few months the racebaiting and cuck shit has actually escalated. I used to never notice the race baiting, it was so infrequent.
>>
>>28844335
Thank /pol and 2016 elections.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.