[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this just happened... what should I do now /r9k/!??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: elysiagf.png (667 KB, 1280x1432) Image search: [Google]
elysiagf.png
667 KB, 1280x1432
so this just happened...

what should I do now /r9k/!??
>>
What the fuck you sperg, just drop it. Say sorry to the roastie and cut off contact.
>>
a smell an uprising
>>
wow i've totally never seen this thread before
>>
Quality OC friendo
>>
How owned can one guy get
>>
>>28843837
The only reasonable thing to do in this case is kill her and jake.
>>
this is some old ass shit

wonder what ever happened to keebler
>>
>>28843837
THE TIME IS NIGH
DO YOU HAVE A GUN NIGGER?
IF SO IT'S TIME TO BRING IT OUT
You know what to do anon
Beta uprising when?
>Now
>>
>>28843837
In a sea of originality OP is the most original.
>>
>>28843837
You are at the point where death will be the best only option.
I am sorry
>>
>>28843837
this is so fucking old, you can even tell from the old skype interface
>>
Remember the words of the prophet rodgers
>kill the roasties and chads
>>
classic.
back when I was a goober used to see this on /b/ all the time
>>
>>28843837
go for the beta uprising at the lake house
>>
>im losing my virginity to jake or Brian
>Jake or Brian
>or
What the fuck
Can't the bitch decide on just one Chad?
Jesus Christ what a fucking slut
>>
BETA UPRISING
>Find gasoline, burn the lakehouse down with them in it. wear gloves to stop fingerprints, dispose of gasoline can
Just joking HHAHAHAHA XDDDDDDDDDD LOL LOL
>>
Don't go to the beach house. You were probably mad when you said so you may have no intention of going, but if you did you would just embarrass yourself and you would lose any hope of making friends with anyone who's in contact with them. Like someone else said just say your sorry and cut off all contact.
>>
>>28843837
>caring about a roastie of this caliber

Pick a waifu and pray instead, the normie life isn't made for you OP.
>>
Look at all these summer babies
>>
The only thing there's to do, brother. Get something with a large mag capacity because you won't be able to reload under stress. Your hands will be shaking like shit.
>>
>>28843837
>Still talking to someone who treats you like this
Holy crap man, don't you have any self respect at all?

You know women are not prizes to be won, they're people. If they treat you like shit, you don't take it, just like if a man did the same. Be someone who has self respect and then maybe you'll get a girlfriend. You should never ever beg for her approval, you should never go out of your way to prove yourself to her.

I think you're missing who whole dynamic of how to form a relationship. This is not healthy. This girl sounds like a psycho. "I'll lose my virginity to either one of them", so it's not even special to her. This is a mega slut in the making. She probably watched Lady Gaga growing up and thought that was the proper way for a girl to behave.

Cut her off. She's a piece of shit. I don't know why anyone would take this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.