[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would be the most decent suicide method if your parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1456521372657.jpg (91 KB, 640x932) Image search: [Google]
1456521372657.jpg
91 KB, 640x932
What would be the most decent suicide method if your parents are going to find you.

>suicide
>decent

That isn't the point.
>>
>>28843648
Sword through hearth
>>
>>28843648
Or you can convert to Buddhism and transcend your body and desires
It's a suicide in a way since you completely dissolve your ego
>>
>>28843780
Anon, pls. I've researched and practiced my Buddhism. I don't want to go out due to misery, I just had enough of living. I'm okay, thanks.
>>
CNS depressant overdose. Shoot up a mixture of heroin and flubromazolam. You'd lose consciousness and die too fast to start vomiting or anything. You'd look like you were just asleep until you started rotting.
>>
>>28843816
Lol, sure you did
>>
>>28843867
Yeah, you too.

Buddhism isn't about finding a point to life, its about being at peace with yourself and everything else, existence in general. Daoism and even Hinuism is as well to an extent.

Absolutely zero fucks given if you don't believe me. Stroke your ego all day, anon.

>>28843859
Cheers, that is doable in my position.
>>
>>28843934
Yeah I'm completely aware that Buddhism is nihilistic
I'm sure you did your research, I was more sceptical about the 'practiced' part
Your certainly don't grasp the implications of Buddhist teachings
It's not something that you just intellectually understand,
The realizations change the way you look at the reality altogether
>>
>>28844243
Yes, I understand and have practiced. Over half a year ago Buddhism saved me from suicide, it helped me rid of my ego after believing I had done it previously, I've let insecurities, anxieties and the little bit of resentment I had go as well, my system of values changed and became a real materialist.

My view now and why I'm going is that I view everything as having the same 'value' in life. I have personal interests and fields which I do explore simply for the pleasure of it. Why I'm going is that I don't want to be part of the play that is life any more, I don't take it seriously, things don't get to me, I find appreciation in both the 'negative and 'positive' things. I'm completely fine. I'm just tired and am choosing not to be a part of it any more. I'm at peace with suicide.

Bye, anon.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.