[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shy kid kills himself for not fitting in at university, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10
File: shy.png (740 KB, 650x1007) Image search: [Google]
shy.png
740 KB, 650x1007
Shy kid kills himself for not fitting in at university, you guys think he posted here? How many robots have had or will have the same fate?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3610894/Shy-university-student-19-killed-halls-residence-failing-adapt-college-life.html
>>
>>28843270
father Richard is a failure of a human being
>>
>>28843270
Marina couldn't save him
>>
I wonder if he tried to just be himself.
>>
>>28843270
Makes me pretty sad to see this, he sounded like a good guy.
>>
>>28843375
not enough can be said about the failure of the family, specifically the parents, when it comes to young men killing themselves.
>>
>>28843270
>he was said to have made friends with his peers
Read: outpourings of "omg he was such a good friend" insincerity from people who didn't give a shit about him before he offed himself.
>>
>>28843270
I'm in my senior year and only started making somewhat-friends last semester

He's a failed normie who couldn't take the strain. He made his choice.
>>
>>28843270
Never made any friends in uni, and I dropped 7 classes within the first two years. Still not behind btw, and even though I lived there, I knew from week one that I wasn't going to have any friends.
>>
>>28843270
Ironically enough that would have been me if I lived by myself at campus. Instead I dropped out and got sent to a doctor
>>
>>28843270
Nah I just dropped out and became NEET
>>
>>28843270
Thank god i didn't have to live at a dorm or something, i probably would have killed myself too. Some of us aren't made for this kind of stuff.
>>
natural selection, the weak perish
>>
We should seek to make a place for kids like this so they aren't so completely alone in this brutal world
>>
>>28843423
Then say something, don't just say it's a problem without explaining
>>
>>28843534
Me neither. My mom lets me stay at her place for the duration of my studies and I'm close enough to my future uni that I can just go there by bus.
>>
>not taking some normies with him
Couldn't even off himself right
>>
>>28843554
yep, send the sick, injured and old under the bus at once!
>it's ok when the weak perish, as long as it's not me
>>
>>28843270
Yikes that could have been me.
Luckily all I did was spend a few days being homeless then I went home and got a job.
>>
File: boys of r9k.jpg (114 KB, 801x727) Image search: [Google]
boys of r9k.jpg
114 KB, 801x727
Lying to your parents about being a normie, and them believing it, that's some hard shit.
>>
>>28843610
Welcome to the real world lad
>>
>>28843270
hope they didn't let the meats goe to waste, cooked him up nice i hope.
>>
Maybe only in part but he was one of us

Rip brobot
>>
>>28843270
If only more speds took this course if action.
>>
I went through 2 years of college without any friends and I barely spoke to anyone, I never felt lonely and it didn't bother me in the slightest, I like being on my own. the last time I could say that I had a "friend" was in 2011. wtf is wrong with me?
>>
>>28843557
This

That would've been me if I wasn't confined to a psych ward before the end of my first year
>>
>>28844128
>wtf is wrong with me?
Nothing. Don't let normalfags make you think otherwise. If anything, you have a superior trait, so you should be asking what the fuck is wrong with the normalfags for being so dependent on the company of others.
>>
He kind of looks like me. Same thing would have happened to me. I'm just not cut out for living in dorms (nor university for that matter)
>>
>>28843423
>not enough can be said
>says nothing
>>
>>28843270
I'd be pretty pissed if I were his dad. I'd have essentially wasted tens of thousands of dollars on the little loser.
He even wasted money at college
>>
>>28845134
maybe if he was a better father he would have actually cared more about his "investment". did he just blindly bet that his son was gonna ultra chad just cause?
>>
File: 01453.jpg (64 KB, 600x631) Image search: [Google]
01453.jpg
64 KB, 600x631
I don't think I will ever know why anyone would kill themselves for not being accepted by people/their peers. I'm 21, have been going to uni for about three years now and I have never felt a need to talk to people except on the mandatory things like group projects and stuff like that where I'm pretty much forced to talk to people. I just go to my classes, sit on my laptop on the in-between my classes and then go home. Done. And I wouldn't speak to anyone all day. I dunno, maybe I'm just weird, but I couldn't care less to be honest.
>>
>>28845090
what needs to be said that isn't obvious? the kid killed himself meaning his parents were ignorant to his suffering and problems. they didn't give him the tools in life to succeed, like how to not be a shy recluse with no friends. it's up to the parents to teach kids how to be sociable and give them the self-esteem needed to take on the world and not kill themselves. how children turn out is mostly reflective of their parents' parenting or lack thereof.
>>
I have no sympathy for him, because he was weak. There's people his age or older/younger who couldn't fit in, but they're still pushing through in their own way. Yes, even the robots are better than him, because they are at least doing something here, be it complaining or fapping.
>>
>>28843749
Heh that's a pretty insightful screen cap
>>
>>28843270
What a pleb. I'm shy as fuck and managed to weasel myself into the chad/stacy clique. They even through me a surprise birthday party. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>28843270
The end result of modern education.
Domestication -> Emasculation -> Alienation -> Death.
>>
>>28845454
>I have no sympathy for him, because he was weak.

Apocalypse, plz.
>>
>>28845134
>sees a child as an investment
>"OH NO WHY DID THINGS GO WRONG?"

Even the dumbest actual investor knows that to get a good return on investment you actually have to put in effort to help that investment succeed.
>>
Why do they make those assumptions?
>>
>>28845424
I like how every time a kid has a problem it's always the parent's fault for you fags
>>
>>28843270
RIP kid.

Normies will never understand your struggle, but as a robot I do.
>>
>>28844207
societies """"solution"""" for suicidals: just le send them somewhere that makes them want to kill themselves even more

fuck this gay earth and fuck society, i hope a meteor or a nuke hits this planet t b h
>>
>>28845794
It's important to discuss these things rather than just brush it off with a meaningless statement like "you decide your own future!"

I agree that some people take it too far and blame EVERYTHING on their environment instead of taking control, but the takeaway from their post is that you should strive to raise your kids better, if you ever have any.
>>
>>28843270
>muh need for companionship

what a beta faggot, true robots embrace being alone
>>
>disabling yourself from jerking off to superior 2D by killing yourself because you value what inferior 3DPD thinks about you
It's like he wasn't even a real robot.
>>
>>28843270
>Andrew
That's my first name...
Is this future me, fellow robots?
>>
File: 3.png (550 KB, 350x400) Image search: [Google]
3.png
550 KB, 350x400
>>28845942
Truer words have not been said, if a robot does not accept loneliness they won't survive.
>>
>>28843270
I wonder how many stacies are going to get together with candles to mourn him then go back to ignoring every loner in their classes
>>
>>28845942
>I am above social instinct

Serious question, and don't lie to me: Who do you think you're fooling here?
>>
File: 39.png (423 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
39.png
423 KB, 1057x611
>>28846577
I almost feel sorry for the guy, had he discovered /r9k/ even a year ago, he may have survived.
>>
>>28846719
How many Chads will fuck those candle burning stacies as a homage to the fallen anon. Because no one should be alone
>>
>>28843270
>hanged himself on the first say back after Christmas
>article is only 1 day old
How long did it take to find the body?
>>
>>28846719
only people with friends get those candlelight vigils, or else there's nobody to organize them and nobody would show up. people that kill themselves don't usually get them because they're often loners and it's not as tragic as being robbed of life from an external source like a car accident, murder or cancer.
>>
>>28846746
>Who do you think you're fooling here?

Not him but nobody is fooling anyone here, it's a coping mechanism.
>>
File: disgusted feel frog.jpg (85 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
disgusted feel frog.jpg
85 KB, 454x453
>>28843270
if he was truly a robot, he wouldn't have needed to socialize with them in the first place. if you need to socialize with people so badly you kill yourself when you can't then idk what to tell you
>>
>>28846783
Yeah seriously, he'd be a half rotten corpse by now.
>>
>>28846787
this is true. i accidentally killed a popular senior girl at my highschool in my sophomore year as i was pulling into the parking lot before school and she had an xbox huge candle light vigil that week where the entier school showed up practically
>>
>>28846787
student council might be bored though. or the dean might want some suicide awareness thing
>>
>>28845589
lets play guess the gender!
>>
>>28843935

Ayy bruh--real talk--shut them lips 'fore I smack the shit outta you.
>>
>>28845385
>>28844661
>>28844504
>>28844128
>>28845651
Youre all an faggots
>WHY CAN'T PEOPLE BE NICE TO ME WHAAAAAA
>>
>>28846667
>19

You're probably underage so kill yourself sooner
>>
>>28847025
>18 years of age isn't adult
>>
>>28846783
>last contact thursday 14th january
>following monday he was found
>>
>>28847014
Stop giving so many (you)s for free. You are going to inflate the market.
>>
o well another robot gone. i think we were all there when we went to college. i made like a friend at community college. they were weird. for some reason i had to drive them to school.

i guess hi paul. he is a robot i knew at a grocery store.
>>
File: 1464065706293.jpg (43 KB, 759x629) Image search: [Google]
1464065706293.jpg
43 KB, 759x629
>>28847014
The hell are you going on about? I never even complained about people not being nice to me. If anything, I pretty much called the kid in OP a little beta. Maybe you're just a faggot that can't read, I dunno.

I was >>28845385
>>
File: 0110 - 4CvnAKj.jpg (95 KB, 735x660) Image search: [Google]
0110 - 4CvnAKj.jpg
95 KB, 735x660
>>28845385
Some of us crave interaction, and some of us believe that having certain types of social interaction are requirements for having a happy life / being accepted / living up to other's expectations of us. For me, I feel under pressure from my parents (whether they applied it intentionally or not) to do certain things like have a family and provide grandchildren.

We are not in full control of what we feel, and no level of action can change this. Some of us were born to feel.

The autist from the news story was probably put under pressure long before he was even close to being an adult. The path he was on was decided by factors far out of his control. He was destined to an hero. Know this and be grateful for your relatively burden-free life.

>inb4 you're an idiot
>>
>>28843886
how shit are your parents that they cant see through your lie, or how stupid are you for thinking they bought it
>>
It's harder to sympathize having gone through all of college without friends, but RIP I guess
>>
I'm pretty sure most of us just dropped out instead of killing ourselves, we'll all get there soon enough though
>>
>>28847025

>what is a high school senior
>>
>>28843270

>killing yourself cause you have no friends

Drive to school and go home. This is what I did and still do as I'm currently a junior in university.
>>
>>28843270
>Africans and Arabs travel thousands of miles to get to Europe
>white men hang themselves because they don't have friends

Future of the white race looks bright. I really can't wait until white women start being beaten and abused. Whores get what's coming to them for destroying out society and culture.
>>
>>28843270
>you guys think he posted here?

I honestly think that, even though this place poisons people with stupid-ass beliefs and insecurities, it also kinda acts as a sponge for negativity and keeps people occupied enough to not kill themselves/others.

Obviously there could be exceptions but this is my general impression.
>>
>>28843270
Well that sucks.

I left after the first year to return home and go to community college locally. Felt more comfortable after failing to fit in at a univeristy.
>>
File: pepemichgian.png (29 KB, 392x418) Image search: [Google]
pepemichgian.png
29 KB, 392x418
>>28845134
THis is the only reason I haven't killed myself yet
>>
>>28846831
What happened to you after that?
>>
>>28847838

99/1 ratio in effect.
>>
>>28843270
I would have had the same fate, but I dropped college, and returned home.
>>
>>28846762
This is kind of funny. As shitty as this site is, it's a nice to know there are other people like you.

I know most of us shit on normies for being normies, but I honestly I would be so much more alone without you fags.
>>
Went to school in my home town, lived at home, never tried to make friends, just went to school and did what I needed to do
>>
File: HemanOriginal.png (312 KB, 700x558) Image search: [Google]
HemanOriginal.png
312 KB, 700x558
>>28846831
>I accidentally killed a popular senior girl at my highschool
>accidentally
>>
>Killing yourself
>Not doing a lot of drugs to take the pain away instead
Holy fuck learn how to be a social outcast you shitlords.
>>
>>28847433
Shouldn't that make it easier?
>>
i dont know how to describe it BUT
if u fucking feel so anti social to kill yourself then you should either talk to people or accept ur place and resign urself to lonliness

why is this shit even on the news

why is it that normies only go on a sympathy/moral crusade every time a nobody hangs himself due to his laziness and inaction?

You never see anyone go on a moral crusade about the 40 year housewife

You never see anyone be genuine to the elementary school janitor

You only see normies care about the deceased because they know the amount of effort to care about them is so minimal compared to spending even a minute with them
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.