[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The North Sentenalese..... A tribe of savage cavemen inhabiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 12
File: sentinelese-helicopter-meeting.jpg (8 KB, 287x148) Image search: [Google]
sentinelese-helicopter-meeting.jpg
8 KB, 287x148
The North Sentenalese..... A tribe of savage cavemen inhabiting an island in the Indian Ocean. They have absolutely no technology and you can count on one hand the number of times they have seen an outsider in the last century. Their language is indecipherable and aside from attacking/killing any who approach very little is known about then.

So what does /r9k/ think? Would tou trade your current life to live with these cavemen? Do tou think you would even survive?
>>
>>28843060
Nobody cares about your ooga-booga savage bullshit.

Also, kys tripfag etc.
>>
>>28843076
Lol w/e you say dumbass. If nobody cares there wouldnt have been all the failed attempts to study them.
>>
>>28843060
Nobody cares. Leave them be.

Also, go be a faggot somewhere else, faggot.
>>
>>28843076
>>28843600
Fucking normies in my /r9k/.
>>
File: 1431411743719.jpg (505 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1431411743719.jpg
505 KB, 1000x800
>>28843060
It'd be interesting to meet them, it would be like meeting humans that grew on a different planet.

But even if you wanted to, you would probably infect them with disease and kill them all, and the same would happen to you.
>>
>>28843060
If I could I would stay invisible on the island and play pranks on them and watch them confused and babble amongst themselves.
>>
>>28843716
Yeah I thought of that, its a real shame.

With how shitty some robots think their lives are I know at least a few would live there if they could though.
>>
>>28843060
We should genocide them and rape the women. Make them appreciate how tolerant we have been of their xenophobic bullshit until now
>>
>>28843060
Id rather have my own remote island
>>
>>28843866
In a land of no laws (or clothes lol) there is probably plenty of rape already.
>>
my friend is obsessed with them
>planning trip to thailand
>tell him we can go party in phuket for a few days then fly over to... andaman island i think its called
>then bribe a local to take us on a boat out to north sentinel island
>buddy gets stoked and starts talking about it
>leaves out the part where we go to phuket and fuck bitches first
>wants to skip that
>fuck you nigger you aint even serious
>just booked my flight and hotel in pattaya instead

woulda been cool
but if i want to see savages i could just cruise through my local ghetto instead of spending a ton of money to sight see some island niggers

which i can almost guarantee wont be much different from the basketball american niggers here
>>
File: 1462312898595.jpg (158 KB, 1024x561) Image search: [Google]
1462312898595.jpg
158 KB, 1024x561
>>28843915
They would shoot arrows at you
>>
>>28843060
I'd hire a group of mercenaries, kill all of them, put the ones who surrender to work and start a country.
>>
>>28844289
Precisely. They, like OP, have proven themselves to have no worth as human beings. Most subspecies of human will at least assume some type of intelligible human language, but not these porch monkies. Genocide of their entire tribe is the only humane solution.
>>
>>28844352
Whoa, slow down there. I just want to have a bunch of money.
>>
>>28844352
It's time to close those /pol/ tabs, anon. They're getting to your head.
>>
>>28843060
I want to rape and murder them.
>>
>>28844289
Theres like 250 of them in total
>>
>>28844352
>>28844491
Could rape the corpses for some extra-kinky good times...
>>
>>28844068

WHEN WILL DAN BE STOPPED

IS THERE NO LINE HE WON'T CROSS?
>>
>>28844352
Their language can be deciphered, OP, is full of shit, we just havent had enough contact to do it. And there are no subspecies of humans. You need to fact check your posts d00d
>>
>>28844525
>You need to fact check your posts d00d
Whoa, broheim. You sure debunked my theory. brofist eks dee11!1
>>
>>28843060
>Throwing rocks and shooting spears at the aircraft

Why are they not being arrested and charged with a terrorist related crime?
>>
>>28844500
All armed with stones and spears, against a group of trained mercenaries with Kalashnikov rifles and body armor. I don't think it'd be a tough fight.
>>
>>28844571
Because these special snowflake, gibberish-spouting spearchuckers are a protected species or some shit like that. They dindu nuffin, at least according to the liberal powers that be.

It just goes to further prove how humane my proposal of the genocide of their kind truly is, both to their species and humanity as a whole.
>>
>>28844560
>greentexts the only part of a post that isn't a debunking
>thinks this convinces someone that the post is empty of debunking
>>
>>28843789

Sounds like someone wants to be the Predator.
>>
>>28844624
>Implies that I only read the greentexted part of the post I was replying to
The depths newfags can sink to on this board never ceases to surprise me.
>>
>>28844571
>black guy goes into someone's house and gets shot by a white guy
>"what a true American hero!"
>white guys come onto someone's island and gets hit by spears from a bunch of black guys
>"kill them all!"
>>
>>28844655
>implies someone implied that
your retarded, faggot
>>
I'm surprised no one has sailed up on a boat with a semi-automatic rifle and wiped them out yet. Considering the number of mass murderers we have you'd think at least one would get that idea. I think about it sometimes.
>>
>>28844671
What about "my retarded"? Take an English 101 course for christ's sake, stupid illiterate kid. lmao
>>
File: crysis_wp_3_08.jpg (477 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
crysis_wp_3_08.jpg
477 KB, 1600x1200
>>28844653
Nah I'd only do shit like poke the elder chieftain's ass or maybe light his beard on fire or sumshit. Maybe I could quickly cum all over his prized wife's face, throw a coconut at the child coming of age on his first hunt, or smack the dude preparing a circumcision. Could be pretty fun. I'd prefer something more like pic related.
>>
File: sentinelese.jpg (83 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
sentinelese.jpg
83 KB, 500x300
>>28844669
They aren't actually black, though.
They look like spic, poo-in-loos hybrids and their looked outnumber their men.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 658x595
Let's drop them iPads loaded with every episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
>>
>>28843915
You raise some good points. Perhaps I have romanticized the Sentinalese too much.
>>
>>28844704
>roll up on their land
>kill a few of them using your magic deathstick
>a hundred arrows are now flying straight at you and your boat
>>
>>28844737
*lolies

Tbo
>>
If we leave them alone on their island, how long will it take before they either
1 develop a written language
2 makes a boat and discovers the civilized world
3 dies out for whatever reason
>>
>>28844737
They look pretty black in the OP picture, I apologize. However,
>using muh spics muh poo-in-loo to deflect your obvious hypocrisy
>>
>>28844730
haha you think your so smart, good luck kissing my ass faggot. get of 4chan newfag. before you keep embarrassing yourself again.
>>
>>28844763
Quite a long time. It took hundreds of thousands of years to go from "UNGA BUNGA ROCKSTOP" to any form of "modern" society.
>>
>>28844704
>travelling abroad with that kind of weaponry
>thinking you won't get killed by them first
bad plan
>>
>>28844773
Nobody's kissing your ass you subhuman cocksucker. It's cute that you would call me the newfag, too, when it's so glaringly obvious that you're the only one here who is embarrassing himself :)
>>
>>28843060
Man I would love to know what they think about the world and the flying metal
>>
>>28844745
If Cortes could defeat hundreds of thousands of them with like 100 men and flintlock rifles I'm sure 1 man with modern weaponry and armour could take out a couple hundred or however many there are. Most primitives like them would just run away when the giant (I'm assuming they're small) white guy in magic armour and a metal stick that shoots fire turns up.
>>
>>28843060
I thought these guys went extinct after the 2004 tsunami?
>>
>>28844814
your about as clever with your insults as an ooga booga sentinelese, faggot..... why dont u go back to 9gag, kid?
>>
>>28844737
Those arent the North Sentinalese. Thats another "undiscovered" tribe living in the jungles in South America.

In other words, nobody knows what they know about the modern world, but they arent as untouched and certainly not as protected.
>>
>>28844797
You know, everyone is talking about mercenaries and cloaking technologies and shit but none of it is necessary. Since half of the world is equipped with nuclear technology, one could simply drop a small nuclear bomb on their wretched little region and wipe them out that way. Spearchuckers may be able to attack airplanes, but they're not going to get far when a laser-guided bomb is headed their direction.
>>
>>28844842
Because 9gag is a festering wound on the asshole that is the Internet. I'd honestly be shocked if you're not tabbed onto 9gag right now, given how catered their site is to cocksuckers like yourself!
>>
>>28844855
who would care enough to nuke 250 dirty isolated illiterate savages?

I hope you know that outside of 4chan, no sane person would actually want to kill these people on the other side of the world
>>
>>28844824
See Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc. No amount of technology will save you if you're a lone guy against 200+ people who literally see you as a devil. One lunatic with relatively superior weaponry does not compare to 100+ heavily trained soldiers who most likely killed a large number of them with disease.
>>
>>28844852
Why are the North Sentinalese afforded all of this protection, m8?
>>
>>28844842
Also, I just noticed you using the term
>ooga booga sentinelese

Didn't take you very long to change your savage-loving ways, did it? Why don't you get a life, stupid kid. haha
>>
>>28844763
Because of their very limited gene pool they will very likely die out
>>
>>28844876
DONT INSULT 9GAG BITCH...... THEY INVENTED MANY OF THE MEMES WE KNOW AND LOVE TODAY.
>>
File: sentinelese_arrow.jpg (19 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
sentinelese_arrow.jpg
19 KB, 250x188
>>28844763
They've been there at least 60,000 years and, as far as we know, they have no written language. They can make tiny ass canoes that go to the reef (probably a mile or less from the coast) but as far as anyone knows thats how far they've gotten.

These niggers have been slacking off.

>>28844825
Nope. This pic was taken 4 days after the tsunami hit, when the Indians sent someone to see if they were still alive. Bastards decided to attack the helicopter with a bow and arrow..... Nigger must think hes Green Arrow.
>>
File: otumba.jpg (111 KB, 315x628) Image search: [Google]
otumba.jpg
111 KB, 315x628
>>28844887
You would be surprised. Firearms vs no firearms = massacre. Number of combatants involved is largely irrelevant. See also the Battle of Blood River, where a few hundred Boers killed thousands of Zulu with just a few Maxim guns and lost only 3 men themselves.
>>
>>28844876
prepare for 9gag army bitch........ youre gonna regret saying that.......
>>
>>28844881
Not saying that anyone would or wouldn't necessarily care about the issue to deal with it that way. I'm just saying that if one of the many nuclear-armed forces of the world wanted to, it wouldn't take any effort to take care of them in this way. Given that the tribe has caused nothing but grief for those that attempt contact, and are squatting on otherwise-usable and saleable territory, it's not like it would be unjustifiable.
>>
>>28844890
Same reason we protect rare species of animals or 500 year old buildings, because 250 of them are worth a lot more than the tiny amount of difference shifting that protection money would have on whatever country is doing so.

And since nobody actually believes in the /pol/ meme that this world is still empires vs. savages I don't think anyone cares enough to change it.
>>
>>28843060
>Little contact besides attacking others
Huh, the same action is taken be territorial animals
Maybe there is such thing as a more primitive/simple society/culture
you also see this aggressive attitude in ghettos and such, wonder of there's a connection?
>>
>>28844890
I guess because they try to kill anyone who shows up, and their island is in Indian territory and they think of the islanders as something akin to an endangered species.

I get not letting normies within 3 miles of the island but I wish somebody would study why these niggers havent progressed a bit in over 60,000 years. They may not have the materials needed to develop technology but they dont seem capable of agriculture, any sort of written language, or leaving their island to explore. In a way they are the NEET country
>>
>>28844794
I didn't say "modern society" i said -either- written language, boat exploration, or extinction
and the oldest written language is 4000 years old, when people still lived in a tribal state, and the people that traveled to america might be just as old

We don't know how advanced their spoken language is either, so technically there could be one of them thinks of "sound-drawings" tomorrow
>>
>tfw I know that I am smarter than their entire civilization put together

Why do tripfags always have the most mundane topics? I'd rather here comes dat boi than talk about some jungle people.
>>
>>28844939
they're living in the wild, far from anything. the island wouldn't be good for agriculture, and there are many others like it in terms of wildlife or private property

the tribe has nothing to give apart from letting themselves be studied which they're clearly not doing. So why care at all? Killing them would be completely unjustifiable. They're useless, any malicious action is uncalled for. There is no one has any reason to do anything but ignore them at this point
>>
>>28844742
no it certainly has a strange appeal to it
my buddy found out about them a while back and it was all he talked about for a week or 2
he also told me that the island belongs to india and is protected by them so no one can go there like legally speaking
also its only accessible a few months out of the year because of rocky shores and tides i think

he told me a bunch of shit about them but i cant quite remember now
>>
>>28844936
Yah, the complicated part of a lone guy strike is surprise attacks and flanking. You're only one guy, and if you're in, say a dense jungle (no idea what the biome there is on the island), then they may be able to get close enough to spear you. Other than that you're pretty op.
Side note: that Zulu fight with the maxims, the Dutch built a circular defense out of their wagons right? So they had protection from all flanks, which made their job much easier, something to consider.
>>
>>28845002
See below, 5000 or so years ago we were still "niggers" We were just lucky that we had plenty of farmable land and access to domesticated animals that let us prosper.

Believe it or not history wasn't just a series of competitions where the good, clever white man beat the ebil lazy black man.

>>28845008
It still took a long, LONG time from the end of Neanderthals to that point. For most of human history we've been exactly like these. Even then, we know so little of them and most of what we do know are complete assumptions.
>>
Amerindians > Negritos

>tfw an uncontacted a tribe will never accept you
>you will never have tribal dances every night
>you will never be perform a ritual to be accepted into adulthood
>you will never go hunting with your fellow men and bring home the bounty to your wives and kids
>>
Why hasn't anyone flew over these guys with a few fighter jets at low altitude? I just wwant to see some cavemen shit themselves
>>
>>28843716
spook them out even more by going in a hazmat suit
>>
>>28844907
You only need about 200 people to avoid harmful inbreeding
>>
>>28845002
Neanderthal lived in Europe for 400,000 years and never progressed. Who knows man, ever considere the fact that maybe they have no reason or want to?
I mean, they live their life in a tropical paradise fishing and fucking whaverage '"civilized"' man spends his time stressing and slaving away just to survive.

In alot of respects, I think they're more advanced than us.they recognise consciously or subconsciously that life shouldn't be made any harder than it already is.
>>
>>28845036
So "killing them would be completely unjustifiable," yet you yourself say they're "useless" and contribute nothing to society. Surely they could be studied like any member of a human subspecies, but they have so far exhibited no interest in cooperating with such efforts; it's obvious that killing of humans is not "completely unjustifiable" by their notion, so why the double standard? Perhaps a shared fetishization of these creatures, which seems to be a common feature ITT?
>>
>>28845144
Because "making those cavemen shit themselves" is a fucking terrible usage of multi-million dollar fighter jets?
>>
File: 4r9a54.gif~c200.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4r9a54.gif~c200.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>28843060
Sounds like a free island for me and my buddies to take over.
>>
>>28845114
At least why are they so violent to outsiders? And to an extent can they help us find out why certain cultures/societies are still pretty violent vs ones that have progressed to attempts of diplomacy? Could there be such things as "better than others" when it comes to culture/society?
>>
>>28844763
Island might be too dull in resources for them to ever grow enough to have a meaninful written language
>>
>>28845156
**while the average

>>28845148
I doubt this is true.
>>
>>28845114
>Believe it or not history wasn't just a series of competitions where the good, clever white man beat the ebil lazy black man.
We get it, you was kangz n shiet.
>>
>>28845165
holy shit you are truly retarded if you can't understand why slaughtering a bunch of savages is wrong.
>>
>>28845125
I cant find a reliable source to back this up but I read that they all pair up and just have a fuckfest on the beach.

Just like Zoidbergs race.
>>
File: temp1.jpg (141 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
temp1.jpg
141 KB, 640x481
>>28845125
forgot the image. also edited because mods don't like legal child nudity
>>
>>28845165
>contribute nothing to society.
This fucking phrase. Fuck you for using it. Way too vague. You're just rationalizing your opinion.

You kill OBSTACLES. Not useless things off to the side. It's not a hard concept. Killing them expends RESOURCES and accomplishes nothing.
>>
NONE OF U WANT TO MATE WITH THESE EPIC BEINGS?!!
ALL OF U ARE DESPICABLE NORMIES
>>
im surprised they didnt down the helicopter , i guess they dont have as good of aim as some iraqui farmer with a pitchfork who took down a black hawk chopper.
>>
>>28845202
Some people think it isn't wrong what the refugees are doing in Europe so killing people for you own benifit isn't some completely verboten action
>>
>>28845177
>why are they so violent to outsiders

Because they've clearly got a decent thing going on seeing as they haven't died out yet. It would have been exactly like this when everyone chucked spears, except now these people are being approached by the infinitely scarier and unknown modern technology.

Sure, some societies are better than others if you look at it in "who can kill the most of the other society" and nothing else.

>>28845196
Nice /pol/ meme, anon. Care to give me a source on your amazing "there were only savage niggers until God created white people" theory? The history community will love it.
>>
>>28845218
>legal child nudity
que?

MODS>!>!<!<!<!K!M!M<FMASKLGMK
>>
>>28845206
https://web.archive.org/web/20130603135711/andaman.org/BOOK/chapter12/text12.htm
>>
>>28845262
>for you own benifit
explain how killing the sentinelese benefits anyone?

Are we in a shortage of inhospitable islands now?
>>
>>28845248
I'm not sure if a spear could severely damage metal chopper anon, but I dunno, maybe a good spear chuck into the blades?
>>
>>28845235
>You're just rationalizing your opinion.
Yes, that's typically how a debate works. Try playing along.

>You kill OBSTACLES.

These creatures have proven themselves time and time again to be obstacles towards research that, while admittedly pointless and decadent, has had countless thousands of dollars sunk into it.

It's truly quite amusing how the politically-correct social justice warriors in this thread continue to not only unravel your own poorly-thought out argument's inherent falsitudes, but also the inherent validity of my own. It would be cute if it weren't so self-defeating.
>>
>>28845319
rationalizing as in, you're trying to think of a reason to do what you arbitrarily want to do for personal reasons.
>attempt to explain or justify (one's own or another's behavior or attitude) with logical, plausible reasons, even if these are not true or appropriate.
I can rationalize staying inside and being a useless shit because the sun causes cancer, but that doesn't mean it isn't a stupid thing to say.
>>
>>28845280
Good point, but bloodlust is a think isn't it? Some people just like killing, and may find that their aggressiveness shouldn't be tolerated, especially if is prevents science. Leaving them alone makes sense, but violence is human nature, it's in the nature of all animals.
besides, it might be fun to mess with them a little, having a power trip, making a group of people finally fear the robot autist
>>
>>28845363
You're justifying cold-blooded murder, anon. Just think about what you're saying.
>>
these savages have killed alot of folks

but way back, some peeps did manage to have friendly contact with them:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1bjf8y_contact-with-the-sentinelese-people_travel
>>
File: froge.jpg (10 KB, 379x245) Image search: [Google]
froge.jpg
10 KB, 379x245
>go live with them
>they all die because they have no resistance to modern diseases

good job OP, you killed a civilization of territorial settlers
>>
>>28845397
Give it a rest, you PC fuck. He's only saying what we're all thinking.
>>
>>28843915
implying your fishing boat would get within viewing distance of the island before being nuked by poo in the loo navy
>>
>>28843704
this desu.
stormfags are normies. They can say what they want, but they are not outsiders, no, they are radical conformists.
>>
>>28845415
It's PC to think murdering people for NO reason other than "muh white supremacy" now? Jesus fuck, anon. Calm down.
>>
>>28845319
dude you are fucking retarded

Do you realize that if the island was unpopulated, nothing would change? No one would give a shit about an empty island, and for all practical purposes, situationally things would be the exact same. It's easier to just stop trying to send anthropologists there than to carpet bomb them. Do you know how much more that would cost? And then, to remove this "obstacle" that isn't even there, to send anthropologists to the wreckage, that would justify it, in your mind? How big is your neckbeard?

It's not like there are no isolated tribes anywhere else, either.

Fantasize all you want about killing them, but don't try to pretend like it's the real-world smart thing to do. You must have an enormous neckbeard
>>
>>28845408
Yeah, I guess they aant to kill anyone sho isnt giving out free food and other handouts.

These people are natural robots. I can practically hear the REEEEEEEs now.
>>
>>28845452
>"muh white supremacy"
Hah. NOW you're grasping at the straws, my fellow anon. Nobody in this thread has discussed ethnicity or race thus far but yourself.
>>
>>28845483
>Nobody in this thread has discussed ethnicity or race thus far but yourself.
>>
>>28845483
I'm only saying what you're all thinking, anon.
>>
>>28845319
>people don't agree with my idiot ideas
>lol PC cuck knights haha. showed em
>>
>>28845462
Verily, my neckbeard is long-flowing and well-kempt. 'Tis a pity that ye shall never sight a glimpse of it~
>>
>>28845397
Cold blooded murder is justified is many societies/cultures. Only some have advanced past that point, it is kinda delusional to completely ignore that violence is a strat they many resort to, and it's pretty natural desu. The best way to get what you want? Resources, land, and women? Fighting, animals have been doing it since ever. Violence may be bad in this society, but don't dismiss it as something inherently bad and unacceptable.
Tldr: respect violence, don't squirm and squeal at the mention of it
don't be PC and let in dem violent refugees blindly assuming that they'll follow your rules
>>
>>28844763
From what I've read, it's believed they haven't even discovered how to make fire yet. They gather coals from lightening strikes and use that instead
>>
>>28845520
The typical Liberal mind ticking away.
>try persuading them
>if persuasion doesn't work, debate them
>if debating doesn't work, bitch at them

Haha, got eem! Fucking limpwrist. Your own neckbeard is showing btw
>>
>>28845545
Yes, but killing these people will give you NOTHING except the "joy" of murder.

And who the fuck mentioned refugees? We're talking about murdering 250 people for literally no reason here.
>>
>>28845583
>brags about debates not working on him
>>
>>28844740
Underrated post.

Gggh
>>
>>28845628
>blindly mistakes my dissection of his poorly-devised worldview for braggadocios
>>
>leave them to observe human development as the rest of the world progresses
>human ant farm
>some day come down in full technological panoply as Gods, saving them from savagery and primitivism
>>
>>28845728
>dissection of a poorly-devised worldview

All you've said is that they aren't a very good financial investment. The rest of your "dissection" has been "ur argument is shit!"
>>
>>28845624
Tried using the refugees as a metaphor of sorts, like the West has become so delusional to how violence works in the world that they believe it's completely verboten and everyone follows that rule. It was a bad metaphor....
That's true, but for some, the joy of murder is good enough for them ka know? If they arent doing much, then yah you could leave them alone and let them do their lives and such, but another way of thinking about it is that because they aren't doing much, overall the world wont really change if they were all (or some) killed, plus you personally get some joy and power fantasies. Would the natives like it? Probably not, but people are selfish creatures so empathy isn't a reliable way to deter someone from doing something.
I'm personally sad about how we can't study them, Maybe we could learn things like if there's less depressed people in simpler societies and such
>>
>>28845757
Again, you're confusing the primary debate with the side-discussion of your piss-poor worldview. If you can't keep a coherent train of thought, why reply at all?
>>
>>28845776
There are sort of some others, they getting the jesus slapped into them though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uncontacted_peoples
>>
>>28845776
Please point me to a society right now that thinks murder for the sake of it is A-OK. Even primitive Muslim cultures use the guise of religion to justify stonings, even they would kill someone if they murdered because "lol I enjoyed it!"

No society is built on a complete lack of morals, you think if you were one of these guys and killed some other guy for no reason everyone would be fine with it?
>>
>>28845816
What primary debate? I pointed out your entire "debate", could you correct me?
>>
File: 3QdtffI.jpg (24 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
3QdtffI.jpg
24 KB, 396x385
>some of you guys are alright
>dont go to north sentinel island tomorrow
>>
>>28845889
The primary debate we were having on the issue before your end devolved into childish insults.

I've spelled my side of the debate out in crystal-clear language multiple times throughout the thread. If you'd bother to scroll up, rather than type out mindless missives every minute or so, you'd see that.
>>
>>28845168
Quiet, you. Talk about going halfway across the world to a remote island to forcibly sterilize an isolated people that want nothing to do with the outside world, then call anyone who questions it as a waste of resources a cuck, inbetween sips of your mountain dew . This is 4chan, after all.
>>
>>28845971
Your argument is that because they aren't a net profit to mankind they should be completely nuked, despite nukes costing hundreds of millions to produce.

You have given no reasons for why killing these people would help us in any way shape or form. None at all.

Your argument is inherently flawed, you have no right to say anything about ours.
>>
>>28846030
This. That guy's an edgy, contrarian dweeb. He's probably 19 with a bottle of Mountain Dew code red and an Internet connection he shouldn't have.
>>
>>28846030
>Your argument is inherently flawed, you have no right to say anything about ours.
Of course it is.

Your "argument" (if we should be so generous as to call it that) fell flat the second you posted it, so clearly mine must be shit too. Equality for all, right?

Also, it's interesting how you criticize the "hundreds of millions" it would theoretically cost to produce the nuclear arms (which many countries, including the United States and Iran, already have on-deck and ready to launch), yet never once bothered to address the similarly-ridiculous amounts wasted on studying these subhumans. Studies, I will remind you, that never succeeded because the Sentenalese killed every last one of them, resulting in the loss of both human life and finances.

Don't you have some feminist rally you could be wasting your time at, besides? Seems like it'd be a far better use of your time than arguing with some genocidal fuckwit like myself on /r9k/, but what do I know.
>>
>>28845181
>200 people
>100 couples
>total of 100 new children
>making 50 new unincestuous couples, 50 new children
>25 new couples, 25 children, cousins of none other
>12 new couples, 12 new unincestuous children
>6 new couples, 6 new unincestuous children, still not cousins
>3 unincestuous couples, 3 children
>if any of the first couples had more than 1 child, their descendant is now 6 links away from eachother
>meaning they are not cousins, not second, but fifth cousins
It is very possible

>>28845558
that's pretty lazy
>>
>>28846072
Projecting a bit, are we? lol
>>
>>28846129
>similarly-ridiculous amounts

OK, please point me to where HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS are being spent on them?

>feminist rally

Nice argument there, anon.
>>
>>28844737
>isolated
>have metal machete

Wow, these savages are picking up fast.
>>
>>28843171
fucking tripfags gtfo
>>
>>28846171
>OK, please point me to where HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS are being spent on them?
Nah, that Burden of Proof would fall squarely on your shoulders.

Try Googling it if you're truly this blind, or forgetful. Wouldn't wish to overtax that poor little liberal brain of yours!
>>
>>28844737
That's an amazon tribe
>>
>>28846183
They took metal scraps from a ship that crashed near the island IIRC
>>
their women have big asses
>>
>>28846247
What, no comeback? No witty rejoinder?

Pity, I was truly looking forward to getting roasted by my evil nemesis, the Liberal Mastemind of All Humanity.
>>
>>28846420
The savages in that photo arent Sentinalese though, they probably found the metal or traded for it. Who knows?

But yeah the NS salvaged the pointy ends off a few shipwrecks
>>
>>28845319
>Not wanting to nuke a random island for no purpose

>Social justice warriors

Okay then dipshit.
>>
>>28846880
>Not even bothering to address the issues raised in the post
>Ad hominem attacks instead

Well-memed, friendo.
>>
>>28845948
Beta uprising at NS?
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.