[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you looking forward to getting bred out of existence, whitefags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 146240790605439.jpg (241 KB, 1092x960) Image search: [Google]
146240790605439.jpg
241 KB, 1092x960
Are you looking forward to getting bred out of existence, whitefags?
Thanks for contributing to white genocide by the way. Staying at home and bitching about women being whores instead of getting a gf and making a family is really playing into our hands.
>>
File: 1462156316276.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1462156316276.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>28842954
>Pabst blue ribbon
>>
>>28842954
wouldn't other races be bred out as well, it would just be one race of people why is this directed at white people specifically, besides tht everyone on this site is a middle class 13 y/o white kid
>>
File: 1460756713796.jpg (60 KB, 723x1086) Image search: [Google]
1460756713796.jpg
60 KB, 723x1086
>>28842954
>Are you looking forward to getting bred out of existence, whitefags?

a little
>>
Negros have fluctuated between 12-14% of my country's population for over 100 years. Mexicans are the real threat, but some of them are honorary whites, so it's not all bad.
>>
>>28842954

Only degenerate whore women go after black guys, so thanks for cleaning up our trash.
>>
>>28842954
I always love the Glenn Beck in the right, icing on the cake
>>
>>28842954
Go shitpost on /pol/, you fucking mongoloid.
>>
>>28842954
those trashy tattoos should be enough to make any sane man stay away desu
>>
>>28842954
Have fun dealing with white women.
They are cancer.
>>
>>28842954
Not really though senpai. most white cultures measure success in quality of life rather than population size. The people that sit at home all day or prostitute themselves are treated worse than blacks or Asians that live to improve the world like we do.

On the one hand "white" doesn't exist anymore anyway as a group. On the other, it's statistically impossible for there to be no white children by skin color. It certainly carries an advantage in some areas of the world, and there will always be bias toward pursuing people who look like you.

In fact, if blacks live here for a few hundred thousand years, they will likely become white over time, regardless of what the culture becomes.

That's not even mentioning that the guys playing into your hands make up a tiny fraction of our population. Most white guys have girls around the world who want their hickory dickory dock.
>>
>those tattoos
Thank you, lake nigger, for taking one for the team. We will remember what you've done for us.
>>
>>28842954
why should i care? im dead before that that anyway
>>
That one girl in the middle presenting her holes to the camera always confuses me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.