[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wake up >feel funny >go to mirror >see this what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 740full-rachel-bilson.jpg (30 KB, 740x416) Image search: [Google]
740full-rachel-bilson.jpg
30 KB, 740x416
>wake up
>feel funny
>go to mirror
>see this
what do you do?
>>
>>28842811
Feel an instant calmness rush over me as I realize my life is literally fucking piss easy.
>>
>consider suicide
>remember that i can write a status on facebook about "hating people xD" and get 100 likes
>dont kill myself
>>
>>28842811
Masturbate

Wait, that's what I do anyway
>>
>ask myself where this bra came from
>i dont remember going to bed in it
>fuck i need to buy overpriced womens clothes
>>
>>28842811
Find a chad like Ryan and not a Seth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QCbAZcMwg
>>
>>28842824
>this
find a well paid beta and coast from there
>>
>>28842811
Nice dubs.

Always the same thing.

Masturbate furiously then quit my job and start streaming on twitch for money.

A year of that and I can go to college for whatever the fuck I want.
>>
I'm not gay but if I suddenly looked like that... you'd have to invent a new kind of math to properly count the amount of dicks I'd take.
>>
>>28842811
1. Have multiple female orgasms
2. Cam whore
3. Die happy
>>
Fap, and then go shopping at VS for all the hot lingerie, then come home and fap some more.
>>
File: penes.jpg (127 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
penes.jpg
127 KB, 720x1280
>>28842811
go on cl and find some bbc
>>
File: 1457606387291.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1457606387291.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>>28842811
i would retain my autism and mental problems so probably suicide
>>
>>28842963
So much this
>camwhore
>ewhore
All I would do is show my tits and betas throw cash monies at my PayPal account
>>
>>28842952
>I'm not gay but

Whenever I hear those words, I have to prepare for the profound, world breaking gayness coming afterwards.
>>
>>28842811
>people find rachel bilson attractive
im not some edgelord, I think most celebrities are attractive but HOLY SHIT SHE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING DOG. HER FACE IS GODAWFUL, I SEE WOMEN WITH BETTER FACES EVERY. SINGLE. DAY
>>
File: 1263858786343.jpg (33 KB, 604x403) Image search: [Google]
1263858786343.jpg
33 KB, 604x403
>>28842811

Probably the first thing I'd do is look at my driver's license, because a critical factor in my first day is whether or not this is the kind of hypothetical situation where the world thinks I've always been female or if it's the kind where I've basically woken up as an unidentified person of no nationality, family or identity.

If the latter, I think my best bet would be to prove my identity to family and friends in some way, and try to figure out legal proceedings for changing all my shit around. What a huge fiasco that could be.

If the former, I guess I'd find out where the lesbian bars in my area are.
>>
>>28843040
>retain my autism

Autism is no longer a thing. You're a hot, young woman. It'll get brushed off as cute awkwardness. Every time you sperg you'll get praised and told how cute you are. At worst, women will get jealous of you.
>>
>>28843091
that's becuse you gay, son. So anytime you read "Gay" yoU start thingken of dicks
>>
I usually wake up like five minutes late for the train, so I wouldn't have time to react.

I'd just grab the first clothing article that I find and run out the door.

If anyone at uni asks, I'll come up with some bullshit on the way there.
>>
>>28842811
money and sex are the two greatest things in life so i'd probably become a prostitute
>>
Tease Kayla on mtfg about being cis.
Get something to eat.
Listen to music and fall asleep again.
n e e t l i f e
>>
>>28842811
I guess I'd get dressed and sit on the computer for a while
maybe I'd post on some "female anons post here!!" threads and be like aha I'm a girl too I guess.
Drive to mcdonalds or burger king for breakfast like I'll do on the weekends.
Touch my body in the mirror and probably still be insecure about my body type if I'm not either
A: gigantic breasts
B: gigantic butt
or C: flat and cute all over.
Then I'll go do what I usually do and play some games a billion times, far cry 3, the last of us, except this time, I'm doing it as a gamer grill.
Look for work.
That's really it.
>>
>>28842811
i hate twitch and cam whores with every fibre of my being, but i hate the sad little fucks who give them money even more so i'd definitely stream for the comfy living off of beta bux

maybe get a job in journalism complaining about my soggy knees, who knows
>>
I'd be free of tranny feelings, I guess.
>>
suddenly the world is my oyster
>>
>>28843007
Looks like something from silent hill
>>
>>28844961
fukken kek man
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.