[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you never asked to be born >you were literally forced
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1444282599439.jpg (70 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1444282599439.jpg
70 KB, 400x388
>you never asked to be born
>you were literally forced to come into reality
>you are forced to suffer

Does anyone find this weirdly comforting? I can't explain why.
>>
I actually hate the idea. My parents just got horny one night, and nineteen years later they are like "yeah, go to work and pay your bills"

I never asked for this

Take your fucking responsibility

Where are my tendies
>>
>>28843101
Yeah but the fact that you never asked for it makes it comfy. Think about it, you are designed to suffer. This means we can take it.
>>
>>28842804
It's because it remove the burden of your mistakes and gives it to your parents. You never asked for this they brought you into this world on their own accord thus they are the ones to blame for your failures.
Just my two cents.
>>
>>28843398
No, not to your parents. To the universe in general. Which is great.
>>
>>28843155
damn
that's....
damn, that's good
>>
>>28843429
The universe didn't have sex for you to be born anon, your parents did.
>>
>>28842804
I like it too. Anything so that I don't have to face the fact that I am responsible for my own life
>>
>>28843470
Yes, it makes me relaxed.
>>
>>28843530
The universe allowed my parents to have sex.
>>
that fact pisses me off actually
planning on killing myself in 2 months at the end of my vacation
>>
>>28843555
It's not that you aren't responsible, more like accepting the fact you will ALWAYS suffer.
>>
>>28843601
>planning on killing myself in 2 months

No you will not. Enjoy being alive for many years to come.
>>
>>28843580
The universe don't give a fuck anon.
>>
>>28843725
Where did I say it does?
>>
>>28842804
eating mc donalds now

its nice senpai
>>
>>28843766
Idk i just had the impression you did.
>>
>>28843882
I meant it allows the action to take place. Maybe in a way it the universe does give a fuck.
>>
>>28843724
yeah bc nobody's ever killed themselves before
>>
>>28842804
I was meant to die at birth but the medicals of modern medicine and here I am. Nature was just trying to correct a mistake god damn it
>>
>>28844049
Miracles*
>>
>>28844009
You said you "planned" for it in 2 months. That's not how it works.
>>
>>28844049
No, you weren't meant to die. You were meant to live because you live. Understand?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.