[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to cope with being circumcised once you know the truth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14
File: Edumacation.jpg (71 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Edumacation.jpg
71 KB, 550x550
How do you deal with being circumcised once you know the dark history of it (Kellogg and other psychotic Victorian doctors cutting kids as punishment for masturbation), the dark present (circumfetishists pushing it because they get their jollies off boys being sexually mutilated), and once you realize that you're experiencing the exact problems circumcision was meant to cause (a lack of movable skin on your penis, painful erections, missing the frenulum, missing the ridged band, etc)?

I'm serious. How do you cope?
>>
Is that pic something staged for reddit? There's no way an adult couldn't understand why that answer was acceptable.
Also nice bait thread.
>>
>>28842223

It's not bait.

Assuming you were cut, how do you cope with it, anon?
>>
>>28842243
I prefer being circumcised because I'm already enough of a social outcast that if I magically got laid I'm sure a girl would be grossed out by it enough to never unvirgin.
Would I prefer that not being mutilated was the vast majority? Yes. But not getting what I want isn't something I have to cope with I move on very quickly.
>>
>>28842243
because I'm 8x6 and it's still better than phimosis
>>
>>28842325
>le epic mutilated genitalia look good meme

Keep lying to yourself bro.
>>
>>28842411

It is literally a statistical fact that women prefer circumcised dick over wormdick.
>>
>>28842448
In the US and even then many don't care
>>
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adamandevecom-asks-women-do-you-prefer-a-circumcised-or-uncircumcised-penis-246386151.html

>3% said they preferred an uncircumcised penis

Keep deluding yourselves into superiority bananadicks. Your dicks are "abnormal" in this society and are therefore rejected.
>>
Roommate just got circumcised willingly cause phimosis. Personally think it was a bad idea but it was his decision.
>>
>>28842161

> 8. Reasonableness
> Marty still has 6/6 of his penis and Luis has only 5/6 of his penis.
> Luis still gets laid more than Marty.
> How is that autism?
>>
>/r9k/ suddenly cares what women think when it's an opportunity to shitpost about circumcision

what a surprise
>>
File: topleek.gif (136 KB, 310x525) Image search: [Google]
topleek.gif
136 KB, 310x525
>>28842725
10/10 post

top leek
>>
Why do uncut pieces of shit start these threads every time?
>>
>>28842161
What the fuck is with people on here and wanting to not be circumcised?? As far as I've learned uncut dicks look weird and a lot of girls would rather have a cut one being as it doesn't look fucking disgusting. The only reason you want to be uncut is because a vast majority of you are all too much of a pussy to actually go out and get laid so you Just beat your dick 5 plus times a day. Seriously, cut dicks look bigger and are more attractive to most woman any way. Quit jerking off get some balls and find a girlfriend you pathetic neandrathal fucks. You people disgust me. Get some Sun, get some excercise, stop being such a pansy and shut the Fuck up.
>>
File: alkohol.jpg (99 KB, 850x601) Image search: [Google]
alkohol.jpg
99 KB, 850x601
>>28842856
I feel sorry for you man.
>>
You realize that:

1. Many people, like you, are circumcised (including me)

2. Rates of circumcision will go down

3. You have the choice to have a child and the choice to circumcise them or not
>>
File: circumsimulator.png (9 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
circumsimulator.png
9 KB, 800x600
For all the uncutfags that are on the fence about circumcision, try fashioning pic related and wear it for a day or two.

Use a semi-elastic fabric (socks with holes in can be used in a pinch), cut the square out. Cut a hole in the centre of the square as small as you can make it whilst still fitting it over your knob (make sure it is not too small as to cause pain when erect).

This will give you half of the circumcision experience (you will still have intact skin and erogenous tissue, so it does not fully represent genital mutilation). If you do it long enough, the tip of your penis will start to grow thicker skin, so be careful.

I can say from experience: IT FUCKING SUCKS.
POOR CUTFAGS ;_;
>>
>>28842725
give me back my sides
i've seen this said before, robot plz let me post...
>>
>>28842830

I'm OP and I'm cut.

Sometimes I wish I could be like you guys. "Chicks prefer it" and what not.

But I don't like this weird monolithic thing called "chicks" (inb4 lol cuz ur gay)

I like a very tiny minority of women who have good hearts and kind demeanors. Women who don't support routine infant circumcision, too.

If I was with a woman and she liked circumcision, I would feel disgusted with her.

So even if "chicks prefer cut dicks (in the US)" were true, it doesn't benefit me, because I don't prefer those women. I dislike them.
>>
File: foreskin.gif (998 KB, 252x383) Image search: [Google]
foreskin.gif
998 KB, 252x383
>>28842856

>Quit jerking off get some balls and find a girlfriend you pathetic neandrathal fucks

I don't want a girlfriend to use as a fuck sleeve because my own natural fuck sleeve was taken from me.

I'm not that kind of guy.

I don't want to rush getting a girlfriend. I want to be able to masturbate normally, sliding my foreskin back and forth.

But I can't and it pisses me the fuck off.
>>
>>28842725
Marty has better quality orgasms during sex assuming quality> quantity
Marty isn't autism
Checkmate atheist
>>
>>28842544

>Keep deluding yourselves into superiority bananadicks. Your dicks are "abnormal" in this society and are therefore rejected.

I don't really like this society and I have a cut dick.

I want to be intact.
>>
>>28842544
>Your dicks are "abnormal" in this society and are therefore rejected.
>in this society

You mean in Muslim, African, Jewish, and American societies. And if I lived in any of those societies, I'd rather move than mutilate myself.
>>
>>28842856

The foreskin is the most sensitive part of the penis and performs a vital role in intercourse by both providing lubrication and by keeping all lubrication produced within the vagina. The cut penis does the opposite because the glans shovels out fluids during the course of the long strokes necessary to achieve orgasm; that's another thing, uncut men don't need to thrust with such long strokes, thanks to their foreskins they can achieve orgasm with shorter strokes.

This is all pretty straightforward biology and if you went back to the original proponents of circumcision in America they would agree with it, because the whole point of the procedure is to reduce sexual pleasure and prevent masturbation. It only achieves the former effect, and there's no real benefit to achieving the latter anyway, but for some reason it's still popular.
>>
>>28842544
I don't care, I have a 7 inch penis that actually gets touched. While yours looks like some kike took a butcher's knife to it
>>
>>28844099

I"m OP and circumcision has severely impacted my ability to masturbate.

There's no slack skin. The skin doesn't move at all. It's very tight.
>>
>>28842448
>>28842544
>tfw I've been with a dozen women and none of them said anything about my cock and always came back for seconds

keep dreaming circumcucks.
>>
File: tumblr_cancer.jpg (276 KB, 500x573) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_cancer.jpg
276 KB, 500x573
>>28844265
>severely impacted my ability to masturbate.

Does that mean you don't enjoy handjob or blowjob much?
>>
>>28842161
i was only half-circumcised, i don't know why to this day but i still have the ring and first half of my foreskin. i guess i don't really care because it's just my penis and it's not that unusual, besides it's a pretty decent size so it makes up for it.
>>
>>28844584

I don't enjoy handjobs or blowjobs, no.

I've had probably at least a hundred of each and didn't enjoy any of them. It was just something I put up with to make my partner happy.
>>
>>28844650

See, your situation is really different to mine.

I was completely circumcised. Low and tight.
>>
>>28842448
>a penis in its natural state is considered "wormdick"
>this is a typical american's view
yet there's no stigma attached to uncircumcised women. you americunts have cucked yourselves completely. makes me fucking laugh
>>
>>28845517

Don't laugh dude I am American and I'm cut and I hate it.

I don't give a shit what all these supposed "women" think. It's MY dick, not theirs!

How is this so hard for people to get? I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS WHAT THEY LIKE ITS NOT THEIR DICK.
>>
>>28842161
Hello, OP

You told me to come here from another thread and share my story

My parents paid someone to strap me down to a table and cut half the skin off my dick

My government protects females from genital mutilation, but allows it to be done to males

I found out at the beginning of spring semester 2014 and dropped out of college for a few months

My sleep schedule went all the way around the clock. I would sleep for 12-13 hours then be awake about 16 hours. I couldn't tolerate being alone without watching YouTube or playing videogames.

I confronted my dad and he said "it prevents infections," and I just barely managed to say "I guess we have to disagree then." And I went on a drive and cried.

They mutilated me, but my whole life, any problem I've come to them about, they've told me "Oh, you're just depressed," and they've blamed me.

To them, I'm a failure and they were perfect parents. They're delusional and I have no siblings or close relatives to talk to.

I know this seems incoherent, but two years of my life basically disappeared once I found out what they did. I still haven't recovered.

I don't understand feminism. How can anyone focus on women when women are protected from this and men are getting butchered.

Please spread awareness of this, guys. Help prevent it from happening to more people. Please don't call it "circumcision." That's a bullshit pseudoscience word. It's "genital mutilation." Don't let the butchers give it a legitimate sounding name.

I'm just so sad they did that. I can't ever love them now. My parents.
>>
>>28843050
>You have the choice to have a child and the choice to circumcise them or not

Not true. In the US it's illegal to mutilate a female. There's your sexism.
>>
>>28842161
>How do you cope?

Sorry, OP. I forgot to even address your question.

I haven't found any way of coping. I found out a little over two years ago. I completely stopped loving my parents as soon as I found out. I just use them for money now.

They owe me an unpayably huge debt, but they don't acknowledge this. They think I love them, but I'm just using them for their money. I'm still on their insurance, and I'm saving as much as possible.

I'm not even sure if that's the worst thing they did to me. I wish I could still see them as people. It makes me feel empty.
>>
File: morris-FB-circsex-pride.png (446 KB, 1035x762) Image search: [Google]
morris-FB-circsex-pride.png
446 KB, 1035x762
>>28845957

OP here. I feel really bad for you, man.

Do you know about how there's a whole subculture of guys who get off to male genital mutilation?

They call themselves "circumsexuals".
>>
>>28846085

I am truly sorry to hear it. Do you think reconciliation with your parents could be possible?

Maybe you could share some info with them about why you hate being cut. They probably don't understand it. They maybe have no idea what circumcision really is, or how it started in the west.
>>
File: 1451359602628.jpg (31 KB, 296x288) Image search: [Google]
1451359602628.jpg
31 KB, 296x288
>>28843505
orgasms aren't affected during circumcision

not a genital mutilating apologist, but what you said is wrong.
>>
>>28846163

>orgasms aren't affected [by] circumcision

Actually...

>Circumcision was associated with frequent orgasm difficulties in Danish men and with a range of frequent sexual difficulties in women, notably orgasm difficulties, dyspareunia and a sense of incomplete sexual needs fulfilment. Thorough examination of these matters in areas where male circumcision is more common is warranted.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21672947
>>
I'm circumcised. I have sex with women. It feels good. I cope very easily, fuck off with this shit already
>>
Just hoping foregen becomes viable before in the near future. I really hate it but there's nothing you can do but wait really
>>
File: 1423308609378.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
1423308609378.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>28842161
I got circumcised at age 16. 24 now and don't miss it. Slight phimosis that I could have fixed but honestly my dick feels no different before and after. I cum and it feels fantastic. What more could you want?

>Inb4 more sensation. I guess but it's over hyped.
>Inb4 jew. I'm black, 8x6in unsurprisingly
>Inb4 uncut fags rage and go full autismo on this reply
>>
>>28846216

>I cope very easily

What do you do when you start thinking about the fact that circumcision became popular in America to punish boys for masturbating?
>>
>>28846258

>What more could you want?

The ability to move the skin on my penis

the ability to feel sexual pleasure during stimulation, not just at the end

no more tight painful skin straitjacketing my dick
>>
>>28846132
Who's Brian Morris?

Do you know about this? https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title18/html/USCODE-2010-title18-partI-chap7-sec116.htm

Why did they only protect girls? I just don't understand. Why didn't they protect me too? I really just don't understand.
>>
I got a fetish for cut dicks so I'm getting circumcised when I get the chance.
>>
>>28846290

>Who's Brian Morris?

http://www.circumstitions.com/morris.html

http://www.intactwiki.org/wiki/Brian_J._Morris

>Do you know about this? https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2010-title18/html/USCODE-2010-title18-partI-chap7-sec116.htm

Yes, I know about that. Female genital cutting has been considered illegal in the US for 2 decades now because of that law.
>>
>2016
>not being cut

enjoy your penis cancer , faggots.
>>
>>28846286
>The ability to move the skin on my penis
Unnecessary
>the ability to feel sexual pleasure during stimulation, not just at end
Wtf? What the hell makes you think cut dudes don't feel pleasure during? Your dick might be broken.
>no more tight painful skin straitjacketing my dick
Painful? Again, your dick might be broken.
>>
>>28846369

>>28846369

>Unnecessary

You don't get to tell me that.

>Wtf? What the hell makes you think cut dudes don't feel pleasure during? Your dick might be broken.

Where do they feel the pleasure? Almost all the erogenous tissue is removed during circumcision. The head of the penis is a protopathic organ that barely feels pleasure--it's mostly covered in pain sensors.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3697758

>Painful? Again, your dick might be broken.

I have a tight circumcision. Erections hurt because there's not enough skin to grow into.
>>
File: 1452220555975.jpg (434 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1452220555975.jpg
434 KB, 1500x1500
>never cared about the uncut vs cut argument
>masturbation feels fine even though im cut
>see pic while browsing /r9k/ a few months ago
>notice i stroke my head the most and put slight pressure where my frenulum would be because that's where it feels best
>not angry but every time i fap i cant help but wonder how much better it would feel to be uncut
>>
File: 1464222454329.jpg (51 KB, 628x587) Image search: [Google]
1464222454329.jpg
51 KB, 628x587
>>28846202
>posting a source from denmark with a small sample size.

I feel what this article tried to convey was difficulties in achieving orgasm. Not their quality. Even then, it seemed like a small sample size and from my own experience, I can infer that circumcision doesn't affect the quality of orgasms.

But I can still see how my post was misleading. I could certainly see MGM taking a toll on achieving orgasm, but what I meant was simply the quality of one.

>inb4 insecure cuttie
>>
>>28846158
>Do you think reconciliation with your parents could be possible?

I pretend to love them. I'm their only child, so they have no agency to do it again to anyone else. They owe me, but they think I owe them. So I just try to trick them out of as much of their resources as possible.

I know no one wants to hear a sob story, but I really miss when I loved them. I thought they were perfect for a long time.

I could show them a video of a male genital mutilation in the US. I found a video about a year ago, but I'd have to search for it again.

When I saw it done (on YouTube) for the first time, I was in their house but they weren't home. I think I blacked out because I was so angry. I know I kicked a metal laundry drying rack so hard that I bent it. I'm fit and 190 pounds, so god knows what I could've done to their house if I hadn't calmed down somehow.

I have no idea how I didn't break my laptop.

I really might've ended them if they'd been home, but I had time to calm myself down before they got back.

I encourage you to watch YouTube videos of it being done and to share those videos.
>>
>>28846158
>I am truly sorry to hear it
Thank you for this, too. It means a lot. Even on /r9k/

If reasonable, civilized people actually got together, we could end genital mutilation
>>
>>28846507

>Small sample size

The sample size was in the thousands, dude.

>I can infer that circumcision doesn't affect the quality of orgasms.

Have you had an orgasm before and after getting cut?
>>
>>28846463
Well I'm pretty sceptical of that article since I've masturbated both with and without a foreskin. It's literally the same sensation, at least for me except I have to use lube now. I am sorry about your botched circumcision. Any attempts to regrow the foreskin?
>>
>>28846506
yeah but if you're uncut and a virgin you'll nut in a second faggot
>>
>>28846512

I think what's better than sharing youtube videos of circumcision is explaining to people exactly how circumcision became popular here, why it was done (as punishment) and how it became popular to do to infants (as pre-emptive impediment to masturbation) and also everything it removes (as shown in the chart which >>28846506 shared, circumcision removes the primary sensory structures of the penis. What you're left with is a collection of much, much less sensitive structures that simply don't have the innervation to sense what the foreskin can sense)

Maybe you could try to talk to your parents again about it. Share some info with them.

And maybe one day forgive them for their mistake if you can find such a thing in your heart.
>>
>>28846552
>implying 5.5k is a large sample size
>implying that ejaculation has anything to do with foreskin

I've been cut all my life, but as far as orgasms go, the foreskin doesn't affect them.
>>
>>28846572
>except I have to use lube now.

And that doesn't bother you?
>>
>>28842448
Literally who gives a shit what women think is more attractive? They don't even know what they want more than half the time.
>>
>>28846335
>http://www.circumstitions.com/morris.html
>http://www.intactwiki.org/wiki/Brian_J._Morris

Is there an effective organization fighting this kind of bullshit? What anti-mutilation group do you think is capable of the greatest impact? I really think I need to do something about this. It just seems like any websites I find are so weak and ineffective.
>>
>>28846612

got a source for that cliam?
>>
im circumcised never had any problems
>>
File: 1452134638285.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1452134638285.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
>>28846717
then why are you even here? Do you know where you are?
>>
>>28846635

>>implying 5.5k is a large sample size

It's huge.

>implying that ejaculation has anything to do with foreskin

How do you know it doesn't?

Also, you're conflating ejaculation and orgasm. You know they're not the same right?
>>
>>28846710

look into the bloodstained men. maybe you could send them an email and talk to them.
>>
>>28846623
I'm happy to find anyone like you, sharing this kind of sentiment and information. Thank you
>>
>>28846638
Not really. It was convenient not to use it but it doesnt bother be that I need it. I have sex frequently with ease, as do most circumcised men.
>>
>>28846754
Thank you. I'll check them out.
>>
>>28842448
She'll like my penis the way God created it or I'll find someone who will
>>
>>28845957
>Being this autistic
Why are so upset? It can't be undone now. There are literally hundreds of millions of men who live happy sex lives being circumcised. Did they break your dick during circumcision?
>>
I need a safe space away from you guys. Stop reminding me of my cut dick. I always knew it felt a little off whenever I masturbated as a kid.
>>
>>28846788

The average single guy between 18-24 hasn't had sex in a year.
>>
I can't even get off while masturbating. I have to hump my bed.
>>
>>28847090
Wait. Is this true? I demand sauce.
>>
Uncut cock only looks "gross" when it's flaccid, when it's erect it pretty much resembles every other cut cock, and girls will only see it when erect so they'll think your uncut cock looks normal. So quit with this "le girls think uncut cocks are ugly" meme. also, unless you're legitimately physically/mentally handicapped, it's not difficult whatsoever to properly wash your cock and keep smegma off it, so cut the "le smelly cock" argument out if your banter as well.
You faggots are happy about not having the male equivalent of a clitoris and I honestly pity you at this point. You will NEVER experience a fremgasm or a ridged band orgasm, arguably the best sensations you can experience with your penis and you guys still think you're cut master race. I will never understand why you cutfags think your cocks are superior.
>>
Cut dicks don't smell bad even if they never wash them.

Uncut even if you wash it, it's stinky.

Cut > uncut
>>
I'm going to hurt someone someday from the anger of being a cutfag. It won't be my fault when it happens.
>>
>>28847153
Wrong. Mine can still smell after not washing.
>>
>>28847266

I would suggest seeking help before that happens.

There is a psychologist who specializes in counseling men traumatized by genital mutilation. His name is Ronald Goldman, look him up sometime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec92eRrnWdY
>>
>>28847153

You call it "stinky", someone else might call it "musky".

Genitals are supposed to have a smell.
>>
>>28847352
>goldman
Is this a joke?
>>
>>28847137

I don't think mine is superior the way it is now. I want a foreskin (not a fake one, an actual foreskin).
>>
>>28847404

No, I'm serious.

He is Jewish, and he himself is a survivor of male genital mutilation.
>>
Let's give some ideas on some new mutilation.

>scrotumcision, take out the scrotum and leave the cock, shove the balls up into the body

>pube scalping, cut the pubic area off the body and replace with scrotum or foreskin

>penile glans removal, remove the head and sew the foreskin into a tip and make a urethra hole

>penis removal, remove the cock and keep the scrotum

>total destruction, remove everything sexual and only keep a tiny uretha
>>
File: ayy.png (678 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
ayy.png
678 KB, 473x704
>>28847137
You know what's funny? I'm circumcised and I had no idea what a fucking "fregasm" was before reading this. I looked it up and then tried it. I came in 5 min. That was there most surreal experience ever. I'm 24 and I never knew you could do that. There's still hope if you cut fellas!

Uncut:0
Cut:999999
>>
>>28847630

>Implying all cut guys have frems to gasm

Sometimes they dig and scrape the frenulum clean out.
>>
>>28847615

>scrotumcision, take out the scrotum and leave the cock, shove the balls up into the body

There was an MGM victim who recently wrote about how they cut so much skin off his penis when they circumcised him that his penis had to draw up scrotal skin to compensate, but this left no room for his testicles in his scrotum, so they would pop up into his body.
>>
>>28847615

>A very important event in the life of a young male Aborigine is the initiation ceremony which makes him an adult man, and is performed at the first signs of puberty. These initiation ceremonies consist of circumcision and the incision of scars on his chest, shoulders, arms and buttocks. The wounds are filled with sand in order to produce larger scars. In the case of a young girl the initiation ceremony happens at the onset of the first menstruation, when scars are incised on their buttocks. She is then deflowered by members of her own marriage class, after which she can cohabit with all young men who are classed as possible husbands.

>For the young man Circumcision is followed by Subincision when his beard starts to grow. The young man is seated on rock while his penis is split open with a stone knife along its full length on the underside. The penis once split open is pressed flat against the rock on which the young man is sitting. The Aborigines explained that this is done in order to make it "lighter and more beautiful".

http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/unambal/circumcision_initiation.php
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.