[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>glorious and sunny day (rare in the UK) >on a date with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>glorious and sunny day (rare in the UK)
>on a date with a girl
>walking near the beach
>made her laugh many times
>go home after date
>look at her Instagram
>she had taken multiple selfies during the dare while she was in the toilet and a few other times
>she posted comments similar to "On a date right now and it's so awkward and boring! #totescringeballs"

We're both in our mid 20s.

How could this happen? lit told me that being well read is attractive to women?
>>
>You told her you're well read
>Chad chokes her out in bed
>>
>>28842157
I'd fucking blow up her phone calling her human trash and a waste of everyone's time but I guess you've yet to realise your sadness is your own refusal to cave to the anger you've felt at your mistreatment since you were a child.

Don't sweat it famalam there's a lot of trash out there. Make sure you put the trash where it belongs.
>>
>>28842465
Originally Not you again...
>>
>>28842560
>Your jokes made her laugh
>Chad's cock makes her barf
>>
>#totescringeballs
She needs to suffer for this.
>>
>#totescringballs
>instagram selfies
>toilet selfies

And nothing of value was lost. Move along anon, nothing to see here.
>>
>>28842465
>>28843019

>You buy her a copy of Sartre
>Chad's cock makes her thirsty

>You talk to her about Sylvia Plath
>Chad's semen oozes out her gash

>Your favorite Shakespeare play are both Twelfth Night
>Chad gives her anal and makes her pillow bite

I could go on. I'm sorry I'm having a giggle at your expense OP really mate
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.