[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ is the most depressed place I have ever seen Why are you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mazzn.png (83 KB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
mazzn.png
83 KB, 2400x2400
/r9k/ is the most depressed place I have ever seen

Why are you robots so pathetic, sad, and lonely?
>>
>>28842072
I don't know, maybe You do?
However I dare to say that each case is different.
And just as painful in it's kind.
>>
If we were happy and successful we wouldn't come to r9k. Why are you here?
>>
>>28842072

BACK TO NORMIEVILLE WITH YOU NORMSHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
i'm pathetic and sad but i'm not lonely

and i'm too tired to change anything so here we are
>>
>>28842072

The entire community is built on the idea of being an outcast.

People who are too "normal" are called normies and told to leave. Having an exclusion to a group/board makes it fun and exciting to be a robot because it makes you feel like you belong somewhere. This is especially alluring since a lot of robots don't fit in anywhere else.

From that point it just becomes a contest of seeing who has the most pathetic life and deserves the most pity. The bar keeps getting lowered for what a robot can be until only the most disgusting slime from our gene pool collects here like a shit stain on the bottom of your toilet.

One day this place will be a home for original content. Some day.
>>
>>28842264
Ill admit i'm a summerfag
But this place wasn't as sad as I remember
>>
>>28842245
>each case is different
Nobody tends to care for the stories though.

The truth is I don't know why I'm depressed. I'm wealthy, have had a good social life, I'm smart and accomplish what I want.

I'm not happy and haven't been happy for 10 years now. That's all there is.
>>
>>28842357
>collects here like a shit stain on the bottom of your toilet.
Why does that happen, anyway? Every toilet I've seen, that one spot gets all full of actual poop, but there's no outlet there that I can see. Why is that one bolt keeping the toilet to the floor always covered in poop? Where does it come from?
>>
>>28842072
They're white betas, nu males if you will, raised to be cucked. They never had to struggle in life and weren't taught how, so at the first sign of trouble they give up.
>>
>>28842072
>how can you be better just because your life s horrible? grow up!
>single mother making you less a man, beating and druging you, repressing your manhood. bullying by everyone even adults, not once a woman was nice with you, including family and you where poor? BAH! the kids in afrikja are hunger! so yor argument is invalid

normies are incapable of putting themselfs in others place, much less of empathy, thats a social contruct so the slaves don't kill each other
you can't even imagine what we whnet through
>>
>>28842072
I'm not so much anymore. I've had a breakout past couple of years.

I still come here every once in a while when I'm bored. I don't shitpost memes, I usually just greentext some of my experiences when I think they're funny or pertinent.

Most of you are like in your early 20's or younger. Not even in your prime. I was in a pretty dark pit, and while I still have bad days I was able to pull myself out of it. You can too. You can start my not being a faggot on the internet.
>>
>>28842413
then go take the jew pills and go away to your gf/bf/wife and be happy bulling us in work or on some other place.
>>
>>28842520
I don't have a gf because I dumped her when I realized just how bad I was (nobody should have to deal with damaged people). I've taken pills. They do next to nothing. I'm gonna meet a doctor in 4 days now to assess another useless drug. But it's not big deal.

I just want out of this.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.