[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw rich people try to complain about their "problems"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7
File: 1.jpg (43 KB, 321x352) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
43 KB, 321x352
>mfw rich people try to complain about their "problems"

lmao

delusional trust fund kids
>>
If you gave all robots a million dollars most of them would still have the same problems.

chew on that.
>>
>>28841854
if you gave anyone a million dollars most of them would still have problems.

chew on that.
>>
>>28841877
>chew on that

are you like 40?
>>
File: 3hunnit.png (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
3hunnit.png
1 MB, 4500x4334
>>28841917
No I'm 300
>>
If I had a million if live a solitary life in a tiny flat somewhere. I just want to be alone.
>>
File: 1464293344217.jpg (46 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1464293344217.jpg
46 KB, 600x300
>>28841854
But i can't get laid.
>>
>>28841854
im a wagecuck and the rent took too much for me to be able to buy overwatch, i cant see my waifus in 60fps :(
jealous of the neetbux system
>>
>>28841877
I would probably never be able to trust a woman. Money would solve a lot of my other problems and if i had a professional hair and clothes stylist i would look a bit better.
>>
>>28842063
If money solves your problems then you have superficial problems.
>>
>>28842061
OP here

I was literally just playing that, I just closed it so I can go make something to eat
>>
>>28842108
i bought doom instead cos i wanted nostalgia feelz
>>
Rich people can't be depressed or be robots.
>>
>>28842138
Thank god you told me. I almost wasted my whole life being depressed. Thank god my abusive father is rich!
U guys are so full of shit your problems are nothing compared to people who actually get abused by life. Money makes you comfortable not happy.
>>
>>28842190
if youre so rich paypal me money for overwatch plz
>>
>go to uni
>barely holding on to social life
>get put into project with a girl and two guys in it (girl is 28yo, looks at least 30). Think i'l be fine.
>start chatting, turns out we share a lot of childhood games like Jazz Jackrabbit and all kinds of forums (including 4chan)
>share Skype because of ease of communication
>starting to feel the anxieties coming
>make excuses for not showing up so I can have a break
>she pressures me for my phone number because I'm not available on Skype (she's like the coordinator)
>starts pestering me over phone in a non-hostile cutesy and understanding
>start thinking about why she's so nice
>realize that we had a chat about rent and how much money we have
>have quite a bit in a account because rich parents don't want you to be short on money
>told em
>girl is nice now (though it was fairly early on)
>can't decide if it's really this
>keep trying to finish project
>she keeps making advances and I can't reciprocate even if I tried
>not even sure I want because doubt she's a gold digger
>look at Facebook page (after some searching for emails and other identifying info)
>relationship status is married
>long distance
>be reassured she's not into me and she's just like that
>have an easier time with things
>another guy in the group (really nice dude, only dude I think was a nice person in the class aside from the girl) points out how it's clear she's into me
>tell him she's married on FB though
>laughs and tells me that's just for fun
>worries are too much now after the shock
>can't participate anymore, don't go to school, don't even try
>end up going home to mom and dad
>go to psychoanalysis and get diagnosed with social phobia depression and ADHD
>still in therapy (which doesn't help)

It ain't easy anon.
>>
>>28842277
hahahaha faggot

>end up going home to mom and dad

lmao, sheltered trust fund kiddie
>>
>>28841854
Every kid you see in NYC and SF is a trust fund douche who pretends to be poor and not have access to some crazy bank account at the nearest atm. That's why those cities suck so much they're full of adult children.
>>
>>28842452
Anon those words don't really hurt.
Like, what's there to laugh at? I'm the product of two autistic engineers. I can't help it. It's not even a bad thing.

So what is it anon. Explain how I'm supposed to feel bad. I shouldn't have told them about the money. Lesson learned. It caused me tons of unnecessary worry.
>>
>>28841854
>implying
not all rich people are trust fund kids
stay in school, famalam
>>
>>28841877
A million dollars really isn't that much money anymore. You could basically buy a so-so house and live lower middle class for about a decade on that.
>>
>>28842523
are you trolling?

your life is a mess, you quit your school because the only way girls would like you is if they knew you had money, and you just tried to let your heart out and got laughed at
>>
>>28841854
>mfw people in first world countries complain about their problems

Delusional robot kids
>>
>>28842574
None of that impacts me really. I've had other girls show interest in the past. Money was less of a worry back then (because rich schools rather than University which is more for everyone). But I was asking what was bad about being rich really. This is all typical robot stuff. Not rich robot stuff.
>>28842596
Hey anon. How you doing? I'm always interested in poorer country situations.
>>
>he's rich
Literally life on easy mode and you still managed to fall this low. You'll get no sympathy from me.
There's no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>28842676
>he's rich
She's rich would be easymode.

But what about Elliott don't you guys praise him or something?
>>
>>28842224
No dude that game looks like shit I'm not even buying it.
>>
>>28842674
>cries about his life
>immediately does a 180 and tries to pretend he's superior

literally fuck off, you're not even accepted on /r9k/
>>
>>28842765
>pretend he's superior
That's a nice strawman. I'm saying money is superior to no money.
Would you disagree?
>>
>>28842702
She's rich is tutorial mode. Life handed to you on a silver platter.
You have life on easy mode. All the tools to succeed are right in front of you. You don't get spoofed directly but you sure as hell aren't going through any hardships that you didn't let happen.
>b-but elliot
What about him? Are you saying that you've done anything the same magnitude as him or are you just namedropping?
>>
File: 1418521624963.jpg (248 KB, 942x792) Image search: [Google]
1418521624963.jpg
248 KB, 942x792
>>28841854
>They live in a first world country.

Even if you're niggers or or sandniggers you still can't be robots.
>>
>>28842555
A million dollars is a lot. You travel out a mortgage 3-4%interest and have the potential that make twice that in the market.

Not to mention it's also tax deductible and any income generated is taxed at favorable capital gains rate.
>>
>>28842880
No not crime-wise but I'm saying he's rich and somehow that would gain him no sympathy (and obviously no respect). I'm not sure the positive impression of him is widely shared here or anything but it seemed that way during his birthday or whatever.

Yeah he's of course irrelevant if you don't hold him in positive regard.
>>
>>28841964
kek underrated post

oragano
>>
>>28841877
My only problems are not being able to do things because I have no money
>>
I'd say it's the opposite. If you're a poor fag there's no way of knowing if you're suffering from chronic mechanization. Your issues may be easily solvable.

With rich people there's always opportunity to try. And most have. So then you know. You're a robot.
>>
>>28842990
So you're not a robot then.
>>
File: Karen660.jpg (74 KB, 1724x971) Image search: [Google]
Karen660.jpg
74 KB, 1724x971
>>28843049
I am an ascended being that goes beyond a robot, cyborg, OR normie!!!
>>
>>28843221
Nah you aren't m8.
>>
>>28843221
You're just normie.
Anything above robot is normie. And that's fine. I'm happy for you. Just try and spend your time more productively.
>>
Thing is, if you're a robot having money isn't going to help, heck it would only serve to allienate you futher from people since they would only want you for your money.
>>
File: angryyukari01.png (418 KB, 613x545) Image search: [Google]
angryyukari01.png
418 KB, 613x545
>>28843260
YES I AM
FRICK YOU

>>28843261
I'M NOT A NORMIE
Normies do stuff like HANG OUT WITH """""FRIENDS"""""
And have IRL """"FRIENDS"""" to begin with!!!!
NOT ME
>>
>>28843221
no, youre just a tripfag
>>
>>28841877
>If you gave all robots a million dollars most of them would still have the same problems.

Horseshit, with a million dollars I'd just buy cheap property in the country and live in that while relaxing, playing video games and watching sports. I barely spend around $500 with rent included a month.
>>
>>28843482
If simply living life would solve your 'robot' problems you're not a robot.
Get off our board and go to /b/ you faggot.
.t NEET who can't even enjoy videogames
>>
>>28843482
At that rate you're broke in 15 years. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>28841854
If the rich person was circumcised then I don't really mind him complaining.
>>
>>28842138
money is the cure to depression, thank god. Just told my doctor he prescribed me $5,000 a month and I FEEL FUCKING FANTASTIC.
>>
>>28841854
>anyone caring what you think.
>The rich caring about the poor.
Top kek
>>
>>28843659
this, there is always something that cant be bought with money, like would you prefer to be born rich or not have down's syndrome
>>
>>28841877
Not really. if i was rich i wouldnt have any fucking problems id be cruising thtough life on vacation easymode
>>
>>28843839
So get rich? It's not hard.
>>
>he fell for the being rich solves all your problems meme
Right. Let me just pay my exes to come back to me.
>>
>>28841877
LMAO no I would not. I'd easily put that million in a low return low risk fund and live off the interest for life. If you're struggling with millions then you're not doing it right.
>>
File: stairs.gif (487 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
stairs.gif
487 KB, 500x341
>tfw low tier rich person
My parents have millions but only give me free room and board, $75 a week, and a $3000 Altima. Fucking frugal faggots, I could have everything
>>
>>28844262
Lame dude. Be grateful.
>>
>>28842990
What part of California do you live in?
>>
>>28843923
shut the fuck up loser, no one loves you
>>
>>28841877

You lying fuck you can use that money to get physical ailments fixed and to get yourself out of debt and beautify your ugliness.

That much cash would cure 90% of us
>>
>>28842968
The stock market is fucking dead. The bull run is over and it's nothing but a coin toss at this point.
>>
>>28842555

Kek in my country a million dollars would get you a decent house in an ok neighborhood with nothing left over, my childhood home in an alright area sold for 950k and it was a basic 3 bed 2 bath with no pool or garage or upstairs, an apartment is about 500k in my city
>>
>>28845286
That's basically America. If you don't buy in some hick backwater state in the middle of nowhere, you can easily expect to spend at least a quarter of that money just on the house.
>>
>>28845286

In my country a million dollars is enough to live off of gains only never touching capital and drawing the National average salary each year. Only cucks buy. Smart people rent. I can live on $40k USD a year. I might even move to North Carolina or Tennessee so I have some pretty mountains.
>>
>>28845283

The stock market never goes down. Compare today to the great depression. It's always gone up and there is no reason to believe that will ever change. Even the lowest so horrible housing bubble was over and recovered stronger than before in 2 years.
>>
>>28845597
I have no longer any faith in corporations or the stock market and I'm not even remotely alone in this. Stocks have been ridiculously overvalued and artificially inflated in price for a decade or more. That bubble is going to pop so hard people literally die.
>>
>>28841877
not really, i'd spend a lot of it on drugs, hoes and a nice car
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.